Sandra Fluke's DNC Speech Paints Stark Picture of Romney Presidency

Full story: ABC News 2,382
The Georgetown law student shut out of a Congressional hearing on contraception earlier this year is basking in the glow of the Democratic National Convention 's prime time stage. Full Story
Spike

Ravenna, OH

#1777 Oct 8, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty scary, for all of us.
I mean, some Christians might welcome that, but they should keep in mind that should this door to a theocracy open, what's to stop a Muslim faction from doing the same thing?
It is in *everyone's* best interests to maintain the separation of church (all religion) and state, and maintain our secular democracy. So that we may continue to worship who we want, where we want, and when we want. Not only freedom from religion, but freedom *of* religion. For ALL.
I bet you're going to look stunning in your mandatory Burkka

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#1779 Oct 8, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as stunning as you look sporting your hand decorated cod piece.
http://maddylunchbox.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_...
Be sure to look at the name after the 3rd picture! "Posted by Spike at 11:30 AM" LOL...gottchya!
Perfect.

It covers the gaping hole.
Libs kma

Clearwater, FL

#1780 Oct 8, 2012
I know Sandy and frankly she is pretty loose with her loins. Sorry for being so blunt. I told her to slow down with the sex way back in high school. But Sandy got 'around'. I can see why she needs the birth control however. Her mother was pretty unhappy with her. She used to go for it with the football players on the away bus. Whew! She hasn't changed a bit.
another

Santa Fe, NM

#1784 Oct 8, 2012
Libs kma wrote:
I know Sandy and frankly she is pretty loose with her loins. Sorry for being so blunt. I told her to slow down with the sex way back in high school. But Sandy got 'around'. I can see why she needs the birth control however. Her mother was pretty unhappy with her. She used to go for it with the football players on the away bus. Whew! She hasn't changed a bit.
woman-hating liar.

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#1785 Oct 9, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I am a vile POS, I am a dumb, deluded recruit of satan, ripe for control. I like a lot of beatin's though right on my plump little azz....oopps, I am going to have my mommy administer one right NOW!! I am so excited, I think I just wet myself!!.
Enough said.
Ocean56

AOL

#1787 Oct 9, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
This could not be a slap at Rush - he is not a woman - nor could he be a SLUT FOR OBAMA. Obama hates women and that is why he is all for the buttons and he does not care that they are referred to as SLUTS - if he cared he would have told the women NOT to wear them or call themselves SLUTS FOR OBAMA.
I believe Limbaugh CALLED Sandra Fluke a "slut" on public radio for publicly expressing her views. If I heard the news stories correctly, he did it more than once. So I think that the sign IS a slap at Limbaugh, who couldn't deserve it more.
Ocean56

AOL

#1788 Oct 9, 2012
Ink wrote:
What, in your mind makes Obama better presidential material than Gov Romney?
MY vote, MY choice, for PRESIDENT OBAMA. I don't have to explain my vote to you or any other Romney supporter, as I don't need your permission or approval before casting a vote. Hope this helps, inky. If it doesn't, too bad.

I'll still VOTE FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA on November 6th.
Ocean56

AOL

#1789 Oct 9, 2012
God Is The Only Choice wrote:
Why would I be "pissed"? I am not trying to buy anything. Not my fault you can't see who the real phoney is. Obama has been your phoney since day one. Romney happens to be a good and decent man, so you wouldn't understand that, and I don't expect you to. I could care less who you vote for. You're too worried about your abortion rights, so vote for your man.
As far as I'M concerned, Romney is an arrogant, unfeeling person who is definitely UNFIT for the office of President of the United States. Romney has made it abundantly clear, with his "47%" comments, that he cares for only ONE group of people; the wealthiest.

If Romney wins, WOMEN lose. That's why I'll VOTE FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA on November 6th.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#1790 Oct 9, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the PHONY argument that Romney and all the other conservative repukelians keep pushing. Too bad for you and them that I'm NOT buying it. There IS a repukelian war on women, especially women's reproductive rights, and that war on our rights IS an issue in this election.
President Obama has shown that he SUPPORTS women's rights, including a woman's right to decide for HERSELF whether she'll be a mother or not. That's why I'll VOTE FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA on November 6th.
What do you think-- is BJ Clinton a take-charge kind of guy with his hand behind his 20-year-old employee's head?

Or does he let the girl drive?

Tell me, do you think the Socialit/Democrat 2004 vice-presidential candidate John Edwards' bastard kid, the one he fathered with a campaign worker while his wife was dying of cancer, looks like him or her?

Do you suppose Al Gore (S/D presidential candidate in 2000) just didn't have his glasses on and mistook the massage therapist for his wife when assaulted the therapist and behaved like a "crazed sex poodle"?

Do you just want free gubbermint stuff, like free screw pills and free abortions, or do men that assault women that work for them turn you on?

Tell us again how the GOP has a "war on women".

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

#1791 Oct 9, 2012
senior citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
This could not be a slap at Rush - he is not a woman - nor could he be a SLUT FOR OBAMA. Obama hates women and that is why he is all for the buttons and he does not care that they are referred to as SLUTS - if he cared he would have told the women NOT to wear them or call themselves SLUTS FOR OBAMA.
They wore them to RIDICULE LIMBAUGH, ya simpleton.

Geez Louise can someone put this guy out to pasture already?
anti-American democrats

Philadelphia, PA

#1792 Oct 9, 2012
anti-American prostitute = sandra fluke
Ocean56

AOL

#1793 Oct 9, 2012
Stoneman wrote:
Do you just want free gubbermint stuff, like free screw pills and free abortions, or do men that assault women that work for them turn you on?
Tell us again how the GOP has a "war on women".
Ah, I see you've got the Romney "free stuff" theme song down perfectly. Big flipping deal.

What I want is the BETTER candidate for President, which for me is PRESIDENT OBAMA. MY vote, MY choice, which I don't have to explain to you or any other right-wing kook. I'll VOTE FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA on November 6th.
Ocean56

AOL

#1795 Oct 9, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
Good Lord you are dense.
Awwwwwwww, why is that, because you can't tell me what to do, what to think, or what to post?

Enjoy your impotence to control women and their sexual and reproductive choices, goofy. I know I am enjoying it.
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

#1796 Oct 9, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I'M concerned, Romney is an arrogant, unfeeling person who is definitely UNFIT for the office of President of the United States. Romney has made it abundantly clear, with his "47%" comments, that he cares for only ONE group of people; the wealthiest.
If Romney wins, WOMEN lose. That's why I'll VOTE FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA on November 6th.
I see you're drinking the liberal kool aid. Romney wins, everyone wins and Americans will take back this country. Smaller government, not a government takeover like Obama wants.

Romney/Ryan 2012 Pro Life <3
another

Santa Fe, NM

#1797 Oct 9, 2012
anti-American democrats wrote:
republican misogynist
no less

Santa Fe, NM

#1799 Oct 9, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you are a dense one alright, reassuring to know you have absolutely no power nor influence in the real world. Thank God.
than you, Thank God.
Spike

Akron, OH

#1800 Oct 9, 2012
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as stunning as you look sporting your hand decorated cod piece.
http://maddylunchbox.blogspot.com/2008_08_01_...
Be sure to look at the name after the 3rd picture! "Posted by Spike at 11:30 AM" LOL...gottchya!
You are as strange as they get.
S-N-A-F-U

Sierra Vista, AZ

#1801 Oct 9, 2012
Fluke pronounced as Fluck.....What does this errant air head know?

A lot is being said in the media about Mitt Romney not being "likable" or that he doesn't "relate well" to people. Frankly, we struggled to understand why. So after much research, we have come up with a Top Ten List to explain this "unlikablility."

Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:

1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.

2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.

3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet.(How boring is that?)

4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.

5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School ... and, by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.

6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America ?

7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!

8. Has a family of five great sons... and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America 's scorn.

9. Oh yes... he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.

10. And one more point... pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF... as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.

Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans. My goodness, it's a strange world, isn't it?

Personal Information:
His full Name is: Willard Mitt Romney.
He was Born: March 12, 1947 and is 65 years old.
His Father: George W. Romney, former Governor of the State of Michigan.
He was raised in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
He is Married to Ann Romney since 1969; they five children.
Education: B.A. from Brigham Young University, J.D. and M.B.A. from Harvard University.
Religion: Mormon - The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints......

Continued....
S-N-A-F-U

Sierra Vista, AZ

#1802 Oct 9, 2012
Part Deux - Romney continued.....

Working Background:
After high school, he spent 30 months in France as a Mormon missionary.
After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously, he passed the Michigan bar exam, but never worked as an attorney.
In 1984, he co-founded Bain Capital a private equity investment firm, one of the largest such firms in the United States.
In 1994, he ran for Senator of Massachusetts and lost to Ted Kennedy.
He was President and CEO of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games.
In 2002, he was elected Governor of the State of Massachusetts where he eliminated a 1.5 billion deficit.

Some Interesting Facts about Romney:
Bain Capital, starting with one small office supply store in Massachusetts, turned it into Staples; now over 2,000 stores employing 90,000 people.
Bain Capital also worked to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather, Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply and many others.
He was an unpaid volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial campaign 1 year.
He was an unpaid intern in his dad's governor's office for eight years.
He was an unpaid bishop and state president of his church for ten years.
He was an unpaid President of the Salt Lake Olympic Committee for three years.
He took no salary and was the unpaid Governor of Massachusetts for four years.
He gave his entire inheritance from his father to charity.

Mitt Romney is one of the wealthiest self-made men in our country but has given more back to its citizens in terms of money, service and time than most men.
And in 2011 Mitt Romney gave over $4 million to charity, almost 19% of his income. Just for comparison purposes, Obama gave 1% and Joe Biden gave $300 or .0013%.

Mitt Romney is Trustworthy:

He will show us his birth certificate

He will show us his high school and college transcripts.

He will show us his social security card.

He will show us his law degree.

He will show us his draft notice.

He will show us his medical records.

He will show us his income tax records.

He will show us he has nothing to hide.

Mitt Romney's background, experience and trustworthiness show him to be a great leader and an excellent citizen for President of the United States.

You may think that Romney may not be the best representative the Republicans could have selected. At least I know what religion he is, and that he won't desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or practice fiscal irresponsibility. I know he has the ability to turn this financial debacle that the current regime has gotten us into. We won't like all the
things necessary to recover from this debt, but someone with Romney's background can do it. But, on the minus side, he never was a "Community Organizer", never took drugs or smoked pot, never got drunk, did not associate with communists or terrorists, nor did he attend a church whose pastor called for God to damn the US."

Poor Sandra, she doesn't know whether she;s punched or bored, to use a mechanical engineering metaphor....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
God Is The Only Choice

Painesville, OH

#1803 Oct 9, 2012
S-N-A-F-U wrote:
Fluke pronounced as Fluck.....What does this errant air head know?
A lot is being said in the media about Mitt Romney not being "likable" or that he doesn't "relate well" to people. Frankly, we struggled to understand why. So after much research, we have come up with a Top Ten List to explain this "unlikablility."
Top Ten Reasons To Dislike Mitt Romney:
1. Drop-dead, collar-ad handsome with gracious, statesmanlike aura. Looks like every central casting's #1 choice for Commander-in-Chief.
2. Been married to ONE woman his entire life, and has been faithful to her, including through her bouts with breast cancer and MS.
3. No scandals or skeletons in his closet.(How boring is that?)
4. Can't speak in a fake, southern, "black preacher voice" when necessary.
5. Highly intelligent. Graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Harvard Business School ... and, by the way, his academic records are NOT sealed.
6. Doesn't smoke or drink alcohol, and has never done drugs, not even in the counter-culture age when he went to college. Too square for today's America ?
7. Represents an America of "yesterday", where people believed in God, went to Church, didn't screw around, worked hard, and became a SUCCESS!
8. Has a family of five great sons... and none of them have police records or are in drug rehab. But of course, they were raised by a stay-at-home mom, and that "choice" deserves America 's scorn.
9. Oh yes... he's a MORMON. We need to be very afraid of that very strange religion that teaches its members to be clean-living, patriotic, fiscally conservative, charitable, self-reliant, and honest.
10. And one more point... pundits say because of his wealth, he can't relate to ordinary Americans. I guess that's because he made that money HIMSELF... as opposed to marrying it or inheriting it from Dad.
Apparently, he didn't understand that actually working at a job and earning your own money made you unrelatable to Americans. My goodness, it's a strange world, isn't it?
Personal Information:
His full Name is: Willard Mitt Romney.
He was Born: March 12, 1947 and is 65 years old.
His Father: George W. Romney, former Governor of the State of Michigan.
He was raised in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
He is Married to Ann Romney since 1969; they five children.
Education: B.A. from Brigham Young University, J.D. and M.B.A. from Harvard University.
Religion: Mormon - The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints......
Continued....
Thank you so much! Nice portrait of a decent man. Get ready for the attack though, LOL. They'll all attack you for posting TRUTH. I guess it is a crime today to be upstanding and honest. We haven't seen that in the last four years. Again, thanks!

Romney/Ryan 2012 Pro Life <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Pearl Jam 305,613
HalloweenExpress.com Releases its Top 10 Hallow... (Nov '08) 10 min sunshine 3
Tamar Braxton Pregnant (Mar '13) 5 hr dmw 4
Chef Jamie Gregorich eliminated from 'Hell's Ki... (Aug '11) 7 hr dmw 5
[Video] 'Dance Moms' Sneak Peek: Abby and The M... (Jun '13) 7 hr amw 22
Kelly Hyland epic showdown in 'Dance Moms' retu... (Feb '14) 8 hr amw 4
"Dance Moms" Stars Go To Court Over Assault (Feb '14) 8 hr amw 23
•••
•••

Television People Search