'Breaking Bad' donates cast clothing ...

'Breaking Bad' donates cast clothing to NM shelter

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities story from Feb 26, 2013, titled 'Breaking Bad' donates cast clothing to NM shelter. In it, TwinCities reports that:

File-In this publicity image released by AMC, from left, Aaron Paul, Jonathan Banks, Bryan Cranston and Giancarlo Esposito are shown in a scene from the premiere episode of Season 4 of "Breaking Bad,". The AMC hit television series about the methamphetamine wars in Albuquerque is helping the homeless.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

pamela chavez

United States

#2 Feb 27, 2013
I think its great that people could serve the community I was once homeless and an alcoholic noe I'm sober have my own place Snd am grateful to God and life today I am free and happy.thank you for all of you out there that believe there is hope for those of us that want and need it.God Bless You All.!!!!!!
I want

Santa Fe, NM

#3 Feb 27, 2013
walt's hat. Better yet Skyler's storage unit.
Justin Orton

Miami, FL

#4 Jul 5, 2013
I noticed from your webpage that storage in Albuquerque best option for me. Thanks for sharing such great information with us.
http://www.storage.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama speechwriter reveals secret same-sex marr... 4 hr American_Infidel 1
News Amber Alert Issued for Surgoinsville, TN Teen 5 hr Larry 8
News A Comprehensive List of Everyone Trying to Seve... 10 hr Pro Mr Trump 10
News 'That Is Not Racist': Hollywood Actor Who Calle... 15 hr Edthirty 3
News America Ferrera responds: 'Thank you, Donald Tr... 18 hr wild child 4
News They finally got them Duke boys! TV Land pulls ... Sat America against o... 9
News Kim Kardashian: I post selfies because they emp... Fri Schnooki 1
More from around the web