Barbara Walters plans to retire in 2014

Barbara Walters plans to retire in 2014

There are 7 comments on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Mar 28, 2013, titled Barbara Walters plans to retire in 2014. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Barbara Walters, the doyenne of TV news and big newsmaker interviews, is planning to hang it up in May 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

“...the catfish are....”

Since: Jun 08

....eating my yard.....

#1 Mar 28, 2013
...do it now.....take that show with you....

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#2 Mar 28, 2013
Old Sam wrote:
...do it now.....take that show with you....
No. I still watch occasionally with the hope of seeing the whoopstryz fart again...
Richard Dawson

Medford, NY

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Survey say!!!!!!!

Who cares!!

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#4 Mar 29, 2013
I saw her last night on TV, with her new facelift she certainly doesn't look like a 79 or 83 year old woman!

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 29, 2013
I think she has proven the test of time...Who else has had the ability to die before she retires...and not even know it!!!

Rock on View.. see if you can find a few more weird crazy catladies to carry on...

“...the catfish are....”

Since: Jun 08

....eating my yard.....

#6 Mar 29, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I saw her last night on TV, with her new facelift she certainly doesn't look like a 79 or 83 year old woman!
...a few years ago Jerry Jones was tired of looking like an old man, and got a face lift.....now he looks like an old woman......as for baba wawa, she has earned a retirement....but i don't wanna hear it re-hashed for an entire year.....go now, babs.....

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 29, 2013
Baba Wawa wetiwing? Tewwible! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Huckabee defends Josh Duggar molesting sisters:... 4 min New Perspective 57
News Duggar Scandal Should Prompt TLC To Help Fight ... 11 min New Perspective 3
News Milbank: Why did Republicans embrace the Duggar... 13 min Ex Senator Santpo... 2
News Why woo the Duggars? 14 min Tazo 6
News Cruz supports federal relief for Texas floods; ... 28 min Ex Senator Santpo... 81
News ITV extends Benidorm to one-hour shows (Aug '09) 44 min niclery nax 2
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 5 hr Protester 32,004
More from around the web