Little 'hot-shot': - Toddlers & Tiara...

Little 'hot-shot': - Toddlers & Tiaras' follows Tupelo family

There are 41 comments on the Newms360.com story from May 23, 2012, titled Little 'hot-shot': - Toddlers & Tiaras' follows Tupelo family. In it, Newms360.com reports that:

Reality TV show "Toddlers & Tiaras" this week is filming 22-month-old Oliviana "Ollie" Steele of Tupelo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newms360.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
iknowthetruth

United States

#1 Jun 4, 2012
sick.. yes. not the child but the parents. being that i know them i can write this with truth. sure they seem nice but when they show there true colors uggh. vomit anyone? they use that sweet baby for attention. they yell at her before pageants for not wanting to do all the crap they make her do. heaven help when she loses. the mom throws a huge fit... local rumors of paying judges just tips the iceburg. i hope one day they realize all kids are beautiful not just theres. someone had to say it.
might as well be me.
None of my business

Corinth, MS

#2 Jun 6, 2012
They followed a Corinth family last month.
proud nana

Tupelo, MS

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Well to the smart mouth that posted that comment i know the truth you a lie they adore both there children and im sure you are a hater they dont pay no judges but guess what u gotta pay for judging them in Gods eyes that baby loves pageants and you need Jesus
anon

Tupelo, MS

#4 Sep 25, 2012
" gotta pay for judging them in Gods eyes "
==========
What if when you die it is the end no God.
manohman

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 19, 2013
this poor family needs help claiming i copied their childs facebook contest. for one your child never has beat my child. and not everyone is ur friend they just pretend to be. and no one is copying anything of your child. she has ugly pageant clothes. you need PROFESSIONAL HAIR AND MAKE UP not some one off the street. and that poor glitz picture of their child. if you have theoney you say you get them done PROFESSIONAL not what you pop terry did in his bed room for you. i pray for those kids every night.
Seriously

Bucyrus, OH

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Why do people watch that crap?
anon

Tupelo, MS

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Why do people watch that crap?
They have no inspiration to be involved in. TV is a drug.
truth

Evergreen, AL

#8 Jan 20, 2013
As you can tell by reading these post that pagent moms and dads are crazy. People feed into their frenzy by watching this stuff. Moms and Dads if you dont believe me just read the above post from these different pagent families. they are all about your child looks worst than mine and cant you buy better clothing or pictures. Have you thought about spending that money on things for your family.
kristy

Australia

#9 Feb 14, 2013
Manoham you sound like a very very bitter person. It takes a very nasty soul to say how awfull a child is. Her pageant clothes are disgusting ??? People fight to buy clothes of the same designer there is something seriously wrong with you
anon

Tupelo, MS

#10 Feb 14, 2013
"moms and dads are crazy."
==========
They are manipulated by the media to focus on image.
Sum1spikedURh8ra de

Tupelo, MS

#11 Feb 14, 2013
First, talking about someone's child like that calls for Karmas visit and we all know what she is. I have never seen 1 piece of Heidi Marshall's work to be disgusting. Sounds like a case of jealousy to me. Another, I will say that is the most beautiful, naturally beautiful at that, pageant contestant I have ever seen glitz pageant or not! I never once saw a transformation clip of her on T&T. That baby does not need makeup to help her win! As far as her parents, i have met them an they are some of the sweetest and down to earth people I have ever met. Oh and getting "professional" glitz photos you mean paying someone to make your child look pretty when all they do is make them look like they would shatter if they were bumped. I do not find removing imperfections as being beautiful, beauty comes from within and I don't see much of that in here so stop hating on that beautiful child and find some beauty for yourselves!
GetALife

Mathiston, MS

#12 Feb 14, 2013
As my name on this thread says, I think the ones saying bad things, and the others, needs to get a life. If you don't like how the pageants go, don't pay to be in them. If you don't like someone, don't talk about them. And if you can be adults, and say nice things about anyone, don't say anything at all. No one is prefect. But talking bad about someone through the social media, isn't showing how much an adult you are. It's actually showing how much a coward you are. If you have something to say, say it to them. Can we all be adults here? Or does that fly out the window, when we get online? And like proud nana, I know the people who's being talked about. And I know they love their kids. Not only do I know them, I seen for myself they way they act around their kids. And I've never seen anything to prove what's being said. But, if it makes you feel better to talk about people and be rude, then that's on you. Due to the amendments, I can't stop you from talking, or loath g what you want. But, there's a wrong way to do it. And in my opinion, this is the wrong way to do it.
-the above comment is ENTIRELY MY OPINION-
delia_myreal name

Ashburn, VA

#13 Feb 14, 2013
Pretty sure iknowthetruth n manohman are the same trashbag! I have NEVER SCREAMED at my toddler abt a pageant everrrr. Lies get u know where. And to say "someone had to say it" you shouldnt be afraid to state your man. Next time u try to fake being someone else learn how she types i know for a fact it isnt Jessica You are an idiot! Ive never thrown a fit, and always been nice to ppl at pageants. Gesh again im so sad by the level of ignorance n hate people have towards others, its ok seeing youve lied your tail off. I FORGIVE U! I BELIEVE IN GOD VERY MUCH TO THE OTHER WHO QUESTIONED GOD. And i believe in forgiveness. Its ok for you to act up! You dont know any better
delia_myreal name

Tupelo, MS

#14 Feb 14, 2013
O and not sure why it says im n VA but im n Tupelo :)
Hmmm

United States

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Yep. These pageants are just plain nuts. So are the parents.
There's nothing "beautiful" about making a kid look like something she's not. Save the money, put it toward her education. Maybe she'll end up with the ability to write down a coherent thought in her own mother tongue.
Mani/pedi at 22 months. Give me a break.
delia_myreal name

Tupelo, MS

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Lol her mani/pedi was a set up for "reality tv" it was just nailpolish which was off when we lft. Not that its wrng to paint her nails. She had on zero makeup n no spray tan :) she looked just like herself! But HEY thx for watching :)
Hmmm

United States

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Didn't watch, wouldn't watch. Certainly wouldn't subject kids to any of that stuff.
problem

Monroeville, AL

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Im not too big on these type shows but all these people that are condemning the parents I would like to know something, How many of you have a little girl in your family that got earrings when they were very young. How many dress up their little girls, thats what most of this is. Now there are quite a few that are crazy, when they start spray tanning and putting weaves in their hair and spending loads on pagents, I would say you have gone too far. God help if they have another child because that child will feel like they are sh*t.
anon

Tupelo, MS

#19 Feb 14, 2013
Is it a good idea to put so much attention to looks? It seems to me it is just a marketing tool for fashion. It teaches you have to consume o be somebody.
Cousin

Wolfeboro, NH

#20 Feb 14, 2013
You need to leave them along if they want to paid for their daughters pageants. You all are just jealous because she is a beautiful funny little girl. My cousin is a nice girl and a wonderful mother. Her husband is a wonderful man too. You all just wish y'all husband would do what her husband does that is help her. Pageants also can help you to get a education in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: First lady calls out Trump, - hatefula 1 hr WelbyMD 41
News Inside the Texas-Sized Split Over Ted Cruz's No... 2 hr TRUMP FAN 2
News Sarah Silvermana s rebuke to the Bernie-or-bust... 3 hr Xstain Mullah Aroma 55
News Sarah Silverman, Susan Sarandon Ignite DNC Cele... 7 hr Billy Jeff Clinton 4
News Paul McCartney fights to get back his songs 7 hr Pliez 200
News The Latest: Clinton wins convention votes to ma... 7 hr Old Sam 1
News Fear of Islam, immigrants and diversity are lea... 7 hr Jesus is 11
More from around the web