'Jeopardy!' contestant, Huntsville na...

'Jeopardy!' contestant, Huntsville native Eric Turner set to return to quiz show's College...

There are 2 comments on the Alabama Live story from Feb 17, 2014, titled 'Jeopardy!' contestant, Huntsville native Eric Turner set to return to quiz show's College.... In it, Alabama Live reports that:

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- After acing a Final Jeopardy clue by responding "What is Arlington National Cemetery?" in the "Jeopardy!" broadcast Feb. 13, Huntsville native Eric Turner returns to the quiz show this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alabama Live.

Edie Turner

Huntsville, AL

#1 Feb 18, 2014
Thank you for the nice articles you have written about my grandson, Eric Turner being on Jeopardy. His family is very proud of him. He has always excelled in school and what a wonderful opportunity to be on Jeopardy. If he does not win the big money, he is still a winner!!
Thank you,
Edie. Turner
Tea Party Supporter

Huntsville, AL

#2 Feb 18, 2014
I saw her SHe's great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min unborn lives matter 330,371
News 'View' star Joy Behar says Vice President Mike ... 2 hr Mohinder 1
News David Hasselhoff played a lifeguard in 90s TV s... 3 hr So What 1
News Fans of the '70s hit TV show "The Waltons" plan... 3 hr IrishEyes37 1
News 'The View' co-hosts mock Mike Pence's faith, br... 5 hr inbred Genius 16
News Ellen DeGeneres gets her game on in new prime-t... 8 hr Sally 5
News Trailblazers exhibit features notable African-A... 8 hr Pennsylvania SUCKS 1
More from around the web