awty tbs

Since: Aug 10

New York, NY

#1 Jan 19, 2011
Are We There Yet is back for a second season. Rejoin the Kingston-Persons family as they navigate life together.

I actually work for the marketing company that is doing the campaigning for this season for TBS(as well as last season), and being exposed to the show at work has actually turned me on to it's charm.

Terry Crews is always amazing, he can be outlandishly funny(like his old spice commercials) and still exude wisdom as he did in Everybody Hates Chris.

I checked out the premiere and I am happy to see the characters have grown between the seasons. I'll definitely be watching every Wednesday!

Here's the show's website for those interested:

http://www.tbs.com/shows/arewethereyet/

Since: May 09

New York, NY

#2 Mar 23, 2011
This may interest you guys at Topix, especially if you are a fan of the original films, a chance to win some AWTY schwag.

Theres a brand new Are We There Yet themed contest over at Heck of A Bunch. It's an awesome giveaway to win the original movie.

Here it is:

http://www.heckofabunch6.com/2011/03/are-we-t...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TV Land Pulls 'The Dukes of Hazzard' Reruns Fro... 10 min Jelly Belly Popcorn 1
News Megan Fox, Vampire Slayer? (Jun '09) 2 hr Prep-for-Dep 9
News Obama, Cuba's Raul Castro greet each other with... (Dec '13) 2 hr karimkagawa 25
News At least 14 hurt in deck collapse at North Caro... 4 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 4
News 'The Young and the Restless' Spoilers: Victor's... 5 hr frank 13
News Obama speechwriter reveals secret same-sex marr... 9 hr Responsibility 4
News A Comprehensive List of Everyone Trying to Seve... 9 hr wild child 21
More from around the web