'Mr Cooper' Mark Curry Saved By Bill ...

'Mr Cooper' Mark Curry Saved By Bill Cosby

There are 7 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Feb 16, 2007, titled 'Mr Cooper' Mark Curry Saved By Bill Cosby. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

American comedian Mark Curry contemplated suicide last year and credits pal Bill Cosby with bringing him back from the brink.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

Debi In LA

Los Lunas, NM

#1 Feb 16, 2007
I saw Mark Curry at KJLH Radio Station late last year. He is so much better looking in person than he is on TV. I'm sorry to hear he felt dispondent enough to contemplate suicide. I hope he's stronger now. I wish him the best.
Juni Roberson

Hilmar, CA

#2 Mar 6, 2007
Mark Curry I use to watch you on Hangin with mr cooper i was a good show. I am happy that you change your mind about contemplate suicide I hope you stay stronger now I wish you the best.
Juni Roberson

Hilmar, CA

#3 Mar 6, 2007
Debi In LA wrote:
I saw Mark Curry at KJLH Radio Station late last year. He is so much better looking in person than he is on TV. I'm sorry to hear he felt dispondent enough to contemplate suicide. I hope he's stronger now. I wish him the best.
I enjoy watching hangin with Mr cooper and I hope stay stronger.
sarah brown

Rome, GA

#4 May 14, 2008
i hope you the best and my god look over you allways
rose green

Rome, GA

#5 May 14, 2008
i hope you be happy now o ps your still funny
jason henderson

Sherman, TX

#6 Sep 12, 2008
i played elmo in the finale of the third season. hope mark is doing well.
jason "elmo" henderson
Quintin
#7 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up ... (Mar '09) 34 min Dustin R 1,864
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr John-K 316,300
News The Team from "The Case of Jon Benet" (Feb '17) 6 hr Tex- 4
News John Oliver blasts Trump on Charlottesville: 'D... 11 hr Mick 28
News Trump insists there's no chaos at White House 11 hr kopel khazar kings 47
News What to watch and listen to this weekend: JonBe... (Sep '16) 14 hr Tex- 3
News From JonBenet Ramsey's Murder to the Disappeara... 14 hr Tex- 6
More from around the web