Bare-faced cheek: Britain's love affair with streakers

Aug 13, 2007 Full story: XtraMSN Real Estate 62

“I thought it was absolutely ridiculous, accusing me of anti-social behaviour. What I do is something totally the opposite. I try to entertain people”

A court ruling this month has thrown the spotlight on what some consider a quintessentially British pastime: streaking, or running around naked in public, preferably with a large crowd watching. via XtraMSN Real Estate

Read more
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Robert Mugabe

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 13, 2007
I have been hearing rumors told to me in secret by Matt Frei and Orla Guerin of the BBCNEWS that they are going to float a video of Katty Kay sunbathing nude in the south of FRANCE:A TRUE BBC NEWS BLONDE!!!!
Tung Chee Hwa

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 13, 2007
I was informed by Mishal Hussain of the BBCNEWS that she and Darshini David along with the Cuban regime of Fidel Castro and Venezuelen president Hugo Chavez are behind the plot to put Katty Kay buck naked for Chris Mathews to see...Apparently Katty Kay hqas done some stories that White House guru Karl Rove does not like,so he called Fidel Catsro and Hugo Chavez.It seems Cuban intelligence agents have been planted in France to catch Katty Kay sunbathing totally naked on the beach...You have free media in the West.You should take survey to find out when would be the best time to put Katty Kay's nude sunbathing vidoe on UTUBE?It looks as though Mishal Hussain wants her job?
Katie Price

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Aug 13, 2007
Ihave nude photos of somebody that Hillary Clinton wants me to cover up.MI-6 told me that Tony Blair and his wife know about it.So does the Mossad in Tel Aviv...Let us tsart Hillarygate!!!!!!!
Hashemi Rafsanjani

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Aug 14, 2007
I heard that New York mayor and billionaire Michael Bloombooger has nude videos of Kate Snow of ABCNEWS-just like Katty Kay-sunbathing on a beach in Nicaragua instead of France.However,Kate Snow looks a lot like Valerie Plame naked and not like Katty Kay.Neither is a natural blonde like Katty Kay.I have gotten letters from around the world if I had anything to do with the Nicaraguan naked Kate Snow video.I can't confirm or deny that.Ask Michael Bloombooger!He told me in an NSA tapped telephione call last November 25th that ambassador Joseph Wilson took nudes of Katty Kay when he was doing a tour of Africa and theMiddle East 20 years ago.I have to say Valerie Plame, his present wife looks good naked ,too.Maybe I wasn't supposed to say that?Oh well...
LtCol-Oliver North

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Aug 14, 2007
I know for a fact that Norah O'Donnell of NBCNEWS loved videotapng Matta Frei of the BBCNEWS skinny dipping in a camping trip in Wyoming Dick Cheney's daughters had something to do with that incident.I am still researching that subject.I am not quite sure why Dick Chney would want to do that to Matt Frei?However,I do know from witertapped phone calls that Norah O'Donnell loves catching people naked on film and extorting them.I think she caught Chris Matthews naked once and he can't get her off his show.There will be mmore to come...
John Kerry

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Aug 15, 2007
There are rumors circulating in Washington that Norah O'Donnell is the head of a huge extortion ring where they cqatch people in some rather compromising situations and threaen to UTUBE it or esle!She got the idea when they caught Ted Kennedy bare aased on top of some girlfriend of his.I have heard that when she watched Matt Frei undressing she giggled with relish to see the cameras rolling.She has private accounts in Belgium,the Cayman islands,and Aruba where people have to make deposits so it can be funneld into private Swiis accounts that she hides from the IRS.I sure hope Katty Kay has plenty of money to pay.Otherwise we will all be seeing side of Katty Kay we never imagined...
Jiang Zemin

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Aug 16, 2007
Norah O'Donnell has vast international extortion network.Stone Phillips was fired by NBC because she has videos of senior NBC executives at a massage parlor secretly run by Jennifer Flowers.She also managed to catch Ann Coulter and Michael Moor making love in a secert cove in Cancun.Former Mexican president and personal friend of George W. Bush,Vicente Fox was instrumental in supplying vital information to catch the two lovers on the beach.Mexican agents even supplied sound equipment.That is why Michael Moor had to visit Cuba.He needed Fidel and Raul Castro's help in persuading the new Mexican president to destroy the video.Ann Coulter is furious over the incident but can not do anything to stop it.She does like to complain a lot when she is making love on the beach.She also admited to Michael Moore that she has a semi-lesbian attraction to Katty Kay.
Katie Price

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Aug 16, 2007
I know for a fact that Ann Coulter has lesbian fantasies...!
ROBERT MUGABE

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Aug 17, 2007
The BBC is banned in Zimbabwe.However, I do ahve secret communications with Orla Guerin and Matt Frei.The video of Katty Kay sunbathing naked was edited by Cuba's secret police while it was shot.You will notice in one scene Katty Kay's bare ass is lilly white.The next shot it is red as rose.Fidel and Raul Castro told me that they had to edit out Daniel Ortega putting sun tan lotion on Katty Kay's bare ass and giving her a full body rub down, while she groaned with pleasure...Apparently,Brits don't have the same hot blood as Dagos,according to Arnold Schwarzenegger...You can clearly see Daniel Ortega giving the same sensuous treatment to Kate Snow in her naked sun bathing video...Both women seem to giggle uproariously as Danny Ortega kisses their bare ass cheeks,rubbing and tickling their asses with his moustache.I am not sure if Daniel Ortega is part of the same extortion network as Norah O'Donnell?Maybe he is just becoming a Central American Hugh Heffner?Anyway,you can see than discrepancy in skin color from one take to another.I have seen Katty Kay's bare ass before, but never with such high definition.When she sits in the bradcast booth she will definetly be in some discomfort if she doesn't apply more suntan lotion on her ass before sitting down.
Katie Price

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Aug 17, 2007
I had lunch with a Cuban diplomat assigned to the London embassy.He told me that Daniel Ortega has been having a secert romance with both Maria Shriver and Elizabeth Vargas, while their husbands have unlimited access to College Girls Gone Wild!
LtCol- Oliver North

Irvine, CA

#11 Aug 18, 2007
Ihad secret meeting with Hugh Heffner at his mansion.He told me Katt Kay's husband doe not mind at all that his wife (afetr several kids) is having an affair with that Ortega guy.He gets to do "artistic consulting" on all the PLAYBOY shoots he wants...Talk aboutgetting relief from that ball and chain called monogomy and marriage?
Phillip Agee

Irvine, CA

#12 Aug 18, 2007
Some of MI-6's agents have gone into the Norah O'Donnell extortion business in order to pad their pension plans.That is what an MI-6 agent told me in a secret meeting in Havana a few weeks ago.They also informed me that Tony Blair and Gordon Brown have been wifeswapping for years.However,things got a little tense when Tony Blait caught Gordon Brown with Angela Merkel Segolene Royal doing a menage a trois behind his back.The same thing happened with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Joseph Wilson.That's why Joe Wilson was bad mouthing Arnold in his book and Valerie Plames's outhouse exposure.Michael Hayden,Norah and Kellie O'Donnell, as well as Orla Guerin and Maria Shriver a part of some secret Irish Mafia type society.That was what the Da Vinci Code on 11/3/03 was about.Elizabeth Vargas is part Irish.I think Jennifer Anuston is aklso involved somehow.Mike Hayden supplies them with dirt scooped up from illicit intercepts and Norah O'Donnell does the coordination.Raul Castro told me that even Michell Tuzee of ABCNEWS is using her family's contacts in her home state of Wisconsin to wire money across the border to Montreal,which gets cleaned up in Martinique and is deposited secretly through a Monaco contact into private Swiss accounts.I will keep everybody posted as i learn more.Yes,Katty Kay did get her bare ass sunburned and yes Cuban agents had to edit her naked video to cover up Daniel Ortega's involvement.
John Kerry

Irvine, CA

#13 Aug 18, 2007
Their are rumors on Capital Hill that Marc Brown of ABCNEWS did a story that annoyed Jane Harman and she got Michelle Tuzee to catch him at a massage parlor in Little Tokyo.Now Michelle Tuzee gets more airtime and more money than he does.Marc Brown is terrified that his wife will find out.He can't afford the legal fees to fight a bad divorce.Oops!Sorry Marc!My wife will loan you money at about 30 percent interest.She is secretly loan sharking for fun.When you are that rich,you have to get your kicks somehow.Stop cheating on your wife ,Marc Brown!
the Real Lance Winslow

UK

#14 Aug 19, 2007
I saw a moslem streaker the other day - she ran across a football pitch with her nose showing.
Phillip Agee

La Puente, CA

#15 Aug 19, 2007
That was actually Ann Coulter in disguise.She has been having torid love affairs with Vince Cannistraro,Robert Baer and Tyler Drumheller...They got her to shed her Victorian prudish activities and become a bisexual/semi-lesbian nudist.She just can't admit that to the whole world.She wouldn't be able to sell her books.Ask John Edwards!!!!
Hashemi Rafsanjani

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Aug 20, 2007
Robert Mugabe is not being very truthful about his secert involvement with the BBCNEWS.He has yet to reveal that Orla Guerin is having a secert love affair with one of his political rivals.A BBCNEWS camera man focused on her ass in tight jeans when she was doing a report on Irael's occupation of the GAZA Srtip.She paid the camera man to focus on her ass so that her secret lover inside Zimbabwe would have good look at her ass in tight jeans.She wanted to know if he liked it.One of Fidel Catsro's agents planted in Tehran relayed the message to Mugabe who tthen in turn contacted Orla Guerin an NSA monitored call that his opposition rival liked her ass in tight jeans.The BBC camera man edited the shot where she crouches down, baring a slight glimpse of the crack of her ass.BBCNEWS executives thought that was going to far.However, the shot was sent in secret to Caracas Venezuela where it reached Tehran via OPEC.Orla Guerin has a very cute crack of her ass to show.Thank you Orla!!!
Irish Lass

United States

#17 Aug 20, 2007
I think you have a nasty little prankster loose on your web site, so in love with his/her own rhetoric that they lost sight of the streaker they were supposed to be commenting on. Does anyone police your site? UGH!!!!
Imelda Marcos

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Aug 21, 2007
Poor Leona Helmsley passed away.She was a good soul who always enjoyed streakers.She will be missed.
Luis Posada Carriles

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Aug 21, 2007
I got a letter from one of Castro's agents in London when I was in jail for INS violations.He told me that Mishal Husain of the BBCNEWS absolutely adores naked men streaking aroungd in public.Raul Catsro informed me in a secret phone call that MI-6 had picked up a tap on Mishal Husain's phone.She had contacted PLAYGIRL editors and artistic consultants to see if she could watch photo shoots of nude male models.They also think that Elizabeth Vargas of ABCNEWS had conttacted Julie Heffner of PLAYBOY puclications to see if she could take a career alternative photographing naked men.Odette Sugarman is presently in secert contact with Elizabeth Vargas and Mishal Husain regarding this matter.YES!!!Orla Guerin does have a very nice ass in tight jeans.Thank you, Orla!!!!
Hashemi Rafsanjani

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Feb 12, 2008
Irish Lass wrote:
I think you have a nasty little prankster loose on your web site, so in love with his/her own rhetoric that they lost sight of the streaker they were supposed to be commenting on. Does anyone police your site? UGH!!!!
The crack of Orla Guerin's Irish L-ASS is not the only situation in wich cameramen are being used by female repoters to carry on all sorts of ...you know.Susie gharib of the Nightly Business Report also has a nice shot taken of her after the show ,while the credits are running.She and Paul Kangas have an ongoing rivalry.So she did the very same thing Michelle Tuzee did with Mark Brown.She caught Paul Kangas in a house of ill repute run in secret by Jennifer Flowers.Now she always gets ass shots of herself to see if there will be any rich investors who might want to make generous contributions to her PORTFOLIO.She can't bend over to show her ass-crack but she does try to get her legs shown on interviews.Mike Hayden called me acouple of days ago to inform me of that situation.Mike Hayden and Bobby Gate sare planning to go into the extortion business after the Bush administration leaves office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mulder and Scully return as Fox TV revives 'The... 1 hr Tim 1
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 3 hr nOgOd 1,563
News Worship Anthems Inspired By TV Event, "A.D. The... 4 hr Baby 2
How come DISH NETWORK Satellite TV refuse to ca... (Dec '12) 4 hr Consuela Lawrence 10
News Syria's Assad says 'open' to dialogue with Unit... 5 hr Schnooki 1
News Lena Dunham slammed for 'Dog or Jewish boyfrien... 5 hr Schnooki 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Carbon-12 309,238
More from around the web