Lucy Lawless - Lawless Keen to Return as Xena

Nov 6, 2008 Full story: ContactMusic.com 14

Caption: Lucy Lawless performing live at Universal Citywalk at Universal studios Los Angeles, California .... Actress LUCY LAWLESS is desperate to get back into costume as XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS - before she's ...

Full Story
Faith

Fremont, CA

#1 Nov 10, 2008
Lucy is born to play Xena
stufe

AOL

#2 Nov 15, 2008
I would love for Lucy Lawless to play Xena again. This time on the big screen
jess20

Toronto, Canada

#3 Nov 17, 2008
i agree
jonahhex

Peoria, IL

#4 Nov 18, 2008
I am all for a xena movie, but is Lucy is going to play Xena they will have to make it sooner then later. Count me in either way.

“The Floacist”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#5 Nov 20, 2008
She's not 'desperate' to play Xena. She made an off comment about the movie, I guess the press didn't pick up her sense of humor.
jess20

Chatham, Canada

#6 Dec 23, 2008
what do you mean when you say its an off comment about lucylawless playing xena again and not desperate.
XWP

Madrid, Spain

#7 Feb 20, 2009
Faith wrote:
Lucy is born to play Xena
Absolutely right!!
Mitomaniak - Poland

Warsaw, Poland

#8 Mar 29, 2009
Today (29 March) is Lucy's birthday.
The most beautiful Lucy,
You have to play Warrior Princess again.
I miss You & Gab. Please, come back, Princess.
Antiq

Croatia

#9 Jun 7, 2009
I am here just to say a word... Xena movie on the big screen is my favorite fantasy and deep in my heart I do hope so that one day it will become real. Lucy is my favorite actress and she is so beautiful & talented person, she is a born natural diva! Lucy & Renee on big screen winning their battles with the love story most wonderful in whole universe... I just can not wait!!!!!! My vote is YES, but do it quickly, I do not want to live in a fantasy world forever! I love you, Lucy & Renee!
Greetings From Croatia
Xena Strong

Opelousas, LA

#10 Jun 9, 2009
Hate to bust bubbles, and I have screamed Xena movie to anyone who I could write to, but I don't see it happening. They are much older now, plus I really feel that they just don't want to. Bad mistake! After all the attention Zena still gathers, this should have been done a long time ago.! Especially, after that damned sorry-assed ending we were left with!
nicole regnier

Windsor, Canada

#11 Aug 16, 2009
love lawless nicole regnier old 27. my job wal mart good you renne
Gabrielles Passion

Opelousas, LA

#12 Oct 2, 2009
Xena Strong wrote:
Hate to bust bubbles, and I have screamed Xena movie to anyone who I could write to, but I don't see it happening. They are much older now, plus I really feel that they just don't want to. Bad mistake! After all the attention Zena still gathers, this should have been done a long time ago.! Especially, after that damned sorry-assed ending we were left with!
I so agree with you. This was a huge mistake on Lucy's husband's part. It would still go over well but they have no intention on doing this. They could have made the movie for the Oxygen channel as well. Instead we get "Legend of the Seeker".
the Captain

Deltona, FL

#13 Dec 29, 2009
LOL, if you have'nt seen her lately, LL.. is too
old now.. there time has gone by and past,. it will probably be a much more younger gal's for that
Watcher

AOL

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Meanwhile time has marched on. I really don't want to see Xena & Gabby walking the black beaches of New Zealand with their walkers and IV's. It would be good to see them work together again.

Xena creators made the biggest mistake when they butchered Xena the way they did. It's like publicly castrating John Wayne, or viewing the rape of Joan of Arc, who wants to have that in their video library? My niece refuses to watch any Xena episode after she saw the last one. I can't say I blame her.

Maybe writers and TV producers should wake up and stop killing off our Heroes and Heroines. We have enough of that in our day to day realty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comedian Margaret Cho to headline at San Jose I... 40 min Donovan 15
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 44 min nOgOd 1,229
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Ink 306,965
Duck Dynasty's Al Robertson: Gay Marriage, Poly... 2 hr Deb Hart-Poindexter 1
Stephen Collins Describes 'Unthinkably Wrong' E... 2 hr WTF 1
Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) 2 hr Dumbledorg zortfizz 169
"American Horror Story: Freak Show," "Arrow" an... 5 hr Kid_Tomorrow 4
More from around the web