Copycat fears block student suicide story

Aug 12, 2009 Full story: News.com.au

Tara Brown ... the 60 Minutes story was blocked because of fears there would be more suicides at a Geelong school / Nine Network Another court hearing on August 21 Government "pleased with agreement" Nine still negotiating with beyondblue A VICTORIAN Supreme Court judge says she has blocked Channel Nine's 60 Minutes from screening a controversial ...

Full Story
HumanSpirit

Nashville, GA

#1 Aug 12, 2009
The judge considered the statement of a psychiatrist that is involved in an industry that drugs and compromises people for profit, greed and pharmacutical interest.

Hiding the truth of death from psychotropic and anti-depressant drugs is what is happening.

Happen in the USA too.

Remember Virginia Tech.

Heres the truth:

Cho had a history of psychotropic and Depressant drug usage in his life time.

quote:

The investigation panel had sought Cho's medical records for several weeks, but due to privacy laws, Virginia Tech was prohibited from releasing them without permission from Cho's family, even after Cho's death.[103] The panel had considered using subpoenas to obtain his records. On June 12, 2007, Cho's family released his medical records to the panel, although the panel said that the records were not enough.[104][105] The panel obtained additional information by court order.[106] Like the Columbine massacres, and Jokela school massacres, the perpetrators of the Virginia Tech masascre, Cho Seung-Hui, was also prescribed an anti-depressant (Prozac) prior to his suicidal rampage, a substance suspected by Peter Breggin and David Healy of leading to suicidal behaviors.[107]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seung-Hui_Cho#Re...

HumanSpirit

Nashville, GA

#2 Aug 12, 2009
Virginia Tech Shooter's Psych Doctor Hid Mental Health Records for Seung-Hui Cho (correction)

aturalNews) New revelations about the mental "treatment" of Virginia Tech shooter Seung-Hui Cho are surfacing today after the surprise discovery of his mental health records in the home of the former university psych doctor who treated him. These mental health records -- which have not yet been made public -- have been missing since the shooting took place. Dr. Robert C. Miller, we now know, took the records home and secretly kept them there, avoiding telling police about their location. They were only found during a document discovery phase of a pending trial.

The fact that these records were taken from the university, then hidden in the home of the psych doctor who treated the victim, and then were not even found by a Governor-appointed commission (which never even bothered to interview Dr. Miller) seems almost unbelievable.

Parents of the shooting victims feel the same way. "Deception comes to my mind in my first response," said parent Suzanne Grimes in an AP article. "It gives me the impression,'What else are they hiding?'"

"What information is in those records?" asked parent Lori Haas.(Her daughter was also wounded in the shootings.)

"The words that come to mind are coverup, collusion, obstruction," said parent Mike Pohle in a Washington Post report.(His son was also killed in the incident.) "I'm spinning. Who knows what could be in those records?" he asked.

In 2007, when the university was conducting an exhaustive search for the records, Dr. Robert C. Miller claimed he didn't know where they were. Virginia State Police are now investing whether a crime was committed by Dr. Miller.(Removing mental health records and hiding them in your home is, indeed, a crime.)

But this isn't even the most shocking part of this story...

Associated Press:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090722 ...

Washington Post:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy ...

Don't forget the judge ordered the destruction of the court records on Columbine High School shooting in the USA.

Observation: The judges interest is in protecting the elite. Those that control the society no matter how corrupt. In this case they are trying to save the credibility of the mental health industry and their use of mind drugs on the public.

The judge must be removed for office as she is tainted by the mental health industry..
Giancarlo

Czech Republic

#3 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama to Critics: If You Think U.S. 'Inherently... 1 hr Redefined 13
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 3 hr nOgOd 1,268
Dustin Diamond Arrested in Wisconsin for Allege... 4 hr Jogosdokizi 1
Scoop: Undercover Boss on CBS - Sunday, Decembe... 4 hr Mew mew 1
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots 6 hr DRUDAEGCNTIENDEBD... 33
Ryan Reynolds on Homophobia, the Closet, and Ga... (Aug '07) 6 hr Renna 67
General Hospital Spoilers December 29 - January... 8 hr Naomi 1
More from around the web