NBC's Deception: 'Tell Me' recap

Feb 19, 2013 Full story: Examiner.com

In the newest episode of 'Deception' Joanna's cover might be blown, the audience learns something new about Sophia, Julian gets down and dirty, and Mia might meet her father for the first time.

Full Story
ruth hirt

Zurich, Switzerland

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Deception has an appeal that carries familiarity to the viewer. There are people who are suffering over unfounded mistrust by judgmental people.

May this story be given further elaborate scenes. Many viewers can identify to the story.
darci

Champaign, IL

#2 Mar 4, 2013
That was really creepy when Haverstock told Mia that he was her father...I'd have been so mad if I was Mia, not only to find out that she's the product of statutory rape, but also because he ended up dropping that bomb on her at her own party. Yuck.

Speaking of the party, I thought it was awesome that they used "A/B Machines" by Sleigh Bells during that scene, that was probably my favorite party jam of 2010, glad to hear it used in this show

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Kardashian is reportedly worth 39 million 50 min Wide 1
Stage Tube: Weird Al, Conan O'Brien, and More P... 2 hr Parden Pard 2
Ledger to play Joker (Aug '06) 5 hr the_real_joker_is... 29
We are not alone in the universe, Canadians bel... (Jul '12) 5 hr losers 83
We Need More Gay Sex on TV 7 hr Fa-Foxy 40
Gwyneth Paltrow Gathers Famous Friends For Stan... 8 hr Adagio 2
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 8 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 229
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000