TX Has Jurisdiction Over HKS, State Court Against Bloggers & Addl' Defendants Moves Forward

Jun 27, 2008 Full story: annanicoleandhowardkstern.com 136

June 26th, 2008 by QV

In the United States District Court, Southern District of Texas today, the honorable Judge Lee H. Rosenthal filed a thirty-one page order dispensing with several motions before her, in the civil suit of Anna Nicole Smith’s mother, Virgie Arthur vs Howard K. Stern and CBS Studios and KPRC Houston.

The attorneys for Mrs. Arthur had sought to add additional defendants to the lawsuit after her attorneys had discovered that there was defamation ongoing not only on television but also on the internet.

Attorney Neil McCabe of the O’Quinn Law Firm in Houston TX filed a motion to add Art Harris, a journalist and blog owner of artharris.com, Bonnie Stern, sister of Howard K. Stern, Harvey Levin, managing editor of TMZ.com and also TMZ the internet site and company. Also requested to be added were bloggers Nelda Rose Turner, owner of rosepeaks.com, Lyndal Harrington, a moderator of rosespeaks.com and Teresa Stephens a former moderator of rosespeaks.com.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Just The Facts

Tobyhanna, PA

#155 Aug 19, 2008
Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha What a thing to say AD. You ask Kate this question and I looked and you went on every link. Are you a mod? Of just like to post on every link? ;-)
The difference being, I am not telling people what to post. Get a grip. Go meet a man, do something. I am not Ad.
I know you

Englewood, CO

#156 Aug 19, 2008
I know you
Just The Facts

Tobyhanna, PA

#157 Aug 19, 2008
I know you wrote:
I know you
No you don't. It is all that thinking you are trying to do that gives you that impression.
Honey

Defiance, OH

#158 Aug 19, 2008
Just the facts. Hi AD
Mrs Marple

Salt Lake City, UT

#159 Aug 19, 2008
Well, whoever you all are, HI! I see the debate is I know, no you don't, yes I do, no you don't! I would join in but it looks like you are having too much fun! rofl

Nite!
Just The Facts

Shickshinny, PA

#160 Aug 20, 2008
Mrs Marple wrote:
Well, whoever you all are, HI! I see the debate is I know, no you don't, yes I do, no you don't! I would join in but it looks like you are having too much fun! rofl
Nite!
Oh Mrs. Marples, how you have changed into one of those old nasty people that we use to complain about. Did that happen when you received flowers from Wilma? Did eveyone now consider you their hero because you were now part of the "in" crowd? Tis a pity tis happened to you. Remember those in the know do not care who they step on during their journey up to the top. They will fall, and fall big in their law suits.
fortysomething

Los Angeles, CA

#161 Oct 1, 2012
'Not only do I hope that he gets no more mercy then he Gave Anna and Daniel, but I hope this is just the beginning of a lot of anguish that should come his way...GO VIRGIE GO!!!!!'

I couldn't have said it better!
test

Belgrade, Serbia

#162 Oct 1, 2012
Hate is too great burden to bear, it injures the hater more than it injures the hated. I have decided to stick to love.

Hatred is the slow poison.

test

Belgrade, Serbia

#163 Oct 1, 2012
Hatred is the poison that fills the body and soul just like some fatal illness i.e. multiple myeloma. It's a slow and agonizing death. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
test

Belgrade, Serbia

#164 Oct 1, 2012
Enjoy life, be happy!

In every life we have some trouble,
When you worry, you make it double,
Don't worry, be happy!!!
test is EPIC FAIL

Luxembourg

#166 Oct 25, 2012
test wrote:
Enjoy life, be happy!
Don't worry, be happy!!!
There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness.
test is EPIC FAIL

Luxembourg

#167 Oct 25, 2012
test wrote:
Hatred is the poison that fills the body and soul just like some fatal illness i.e. multiple myeloma. It's a slow and agonizing death. Life is too short to be anything but happy.
So, preferring death to capture, I accomplished the most astonishing deeds, and which, more then once, showed me that the too great care we take of our bodies is the only obstacle to the sucess of those projects which require rapid decision, and vigorous and determined execution.
In reality, when you have once devoted your life to your enterprises, you are no longer the equal of other men, or, rather, other men are no longer your equals, and whosoever has taken this resolution, feels his strength and resources doubled.
test is EPIC FAIL

Luxembourg

#168 Oct 25, 2012
test wrote:
Hate is too great burden to bear, it injures the hater more than it injures the hated. I have decided to stick to love.
Hatred is the slow poison.
The overflow of my brain would probably, in a state of freedom, have evaporated in a thousand follies; misfortune is needed to bring to light the treasures of the human intellect. Compression is needed to explode gunpowder. Captivity has brought my mental faculties to a focus; and you are well aware that from the collision of clouds electricity is produced — from electricity, lightning, from lightning, illumination.
test is EPIC FAIL

Luxembourg

#169 Oct 25, 2012
test wrote:
Enjoy life, be happy!
Don't worry, be happy!!!
I don’t think man was meant to attain happiness so easily. Happiness is like those palaces in fairy tales whose gates are guarded by dragons: we must fight in order to conquer it.
test

Belgrade, Serbia

#170 Sep 28, 2013
test
test is EPIC FAIL

Germany

#171 Nov 16, 2013
FAIL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 54 min Here Is One 235
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr sassyjm 305,682
Response to Bill O'Reilly: Jesus Didn't Start a... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 315
Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives 6 hr Wondering 9
Geraldo and Doocy Battle over Whether 'Illegal ... 6 hr ratbstard 1
'Dance Moms' spoilers: Season 4 sees shake-ups ... (Jan '14) 6 hr amw 19
Joan Rivers Dies at Age 81 8 hr amw 7
•••
•••

Television People Search