Chopper-builder DiMartino now a Force of his own

Nov 18, 2012 Full story: Times Herald-Record 6

During more than five years working at the Orange County Choppers shop, Vinnie DiMartino was following instructions.

Full Story

Since: Feb 12

United States

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Loved Vinny, Cody like. to. see what is up a year after the the reality stars (those who had interesting stories) a yrar after rhe close. The crap they are putting on with formula ploys sat. Back to network TV-ycch.
Dennis

Ypsilanti, MI

#2 May 13, 2013
ralt wrote:
Loved Vinny, Cody like. to. see what is up a year after the the reality stars (those who had interesting stories) a yrar after rhe close. The crap they are putting on with formula ploys sat. Back to network TV-ycch.
WTF did you say???
Re Dennis

Pine Bush, NY

#3 May 31, 2013
What he is trying to say..Is ,they make crap bikes,Vinnie would be nothing,if it was not for Sr..
Daniel w Harrison

San Jose, CA

#4 Aug 18, 2013
Have all way's injoyed his Build's.
Daniel w Harrison

San Jose, CA

#5 Aug 18, 2013
His friends Likes him.Puul wwwwork's him to Deaths
mahituna

Brunswick, OH

#6 Sep 25, 2013
Education system in America has really tanked. Boy, that first post, must be a new version of English. How do these people expect to make a living.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comedian Margaret Cho to headline at San Jose I... 4 hr FaFooey 20
Why Japan has bet its revival on humanoid robots 5 hr Ainu 20
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 8 hr kent 1,230
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Pearl Jam 306,974
'Duck Dynasty' wine: Will Bible Belt fans approve? (Nov '13) 10 hr David 297
Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) 11 hr Ste 180
Police: Fernley mother stabbed sleeping son (Nov '10) 13 hr truthmongerdotinfo 8
More from around the web