'Sister Wives' launch their new business My SisterWife's Closet

Jun 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

" Sister Wives " is a hit show on TLC. Kody Brown and his four wives have made their way into the hearts of America.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Herps

Montclair, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 26, 2012
 
Kody,wives and all you kids:
Aren't you afraid to catch that herpes on her lip from Robin????
gmacrazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 27, 2012
 
Now that's just mean! It looks like her lips were chapped and just split! Happens all the time! They live in the desert! Consider the possiblities and don't be so judgmental! "Judge not lest ye be judged by the same standerd". Think about that!
big herpes

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 27, 2012
 
Definitely herpes! Huge giant herpes!
Fan but not

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 3, 2012
 
@gmacrazy....she has had it for a long time off and on. On a serious note, that is something to consider in their situation...gives me the heebie geebies. I guess these "Sister Wives" can't talk about any personal health issues like I can talk to my sister or best friend about. Can you imagine..."Hey Meri, I have been dealing with this horrible itch for weeks"...Uhhhhhhh.
Goodfox1

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 19, 2012
 
Come on now people.. It seems as of late as I read comments they are so negative.. Why, don't most people have better things to do with their time..

Vegas,I have family and friends who live in Vegas and everytime and I mean everytime I visit I get fever blisters and very chapped lips.. Just comes with living in Vegas and it's a constant battle with such..

As far as I'm concerned everyone has the right to live their own lives.. Whether you consider it right or wrong how about keeping your negative comments to yourselves. They aren't after you so why waste your breath on being negative.

I have many Morman friends and even family members who are Mormons.. These people are loving, kind and very compasionate.. Let them be!! As we say in the South, I will say to you, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..

a
Full Monty

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 19, 2012
 
they need to all become spokes persons for jenny craig and make boo coo bucks by loosing the TONS. Can you imagine these women in THONGS. This should be a show on the comedy channel.
not american

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 19, 2012
 
Lol @ boo coo bucks. Learn how to spell before you go insulting others you neanderthal. Beaucoup. The word you were looking for was beaucoup (which is still very poor grammar).
Full Monty

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 20, 2012
 
not american wrote:
Lol @ boo coo bucks. Learn how to spell before you go insulting others you neanderthal. Beaucoup. The word you were looking for was beaucoup (which is still very poor grammar).
BITE ME...CRO-MAGNON keep your ass in Canada also.
not american

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 21, 2012
 
Also not Canadian. Try again dipshit.
Cindie law

Chowchilla, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 25, 2012
 
I think we all have our favorite wife and I think there is a missed marketing opportunity by not having items for sale under each wife. I live in Vegas and owned business here and sold them due to cancer but if they ever need free help tell them I can anytime. Cindielaw@hotmail.com.
Champ

Butte, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

These folks just need to fade away. There what's wrong with america today. They want to be sister wives, get one house and live like sister wives do. What's up with the huge houses for each wife! Mary as 1 kid ad a huge home. Kody is a wimp to the extreme and them women need to diet, and there kids ! There all pretty huge. The blond is huge! So we know there eating well
smartass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 16, 2012
 
beau·coup (b k , b -, b -k ) also boo·coo or boo·koo (b -) Chiefly Southern U.S. adj. Many; much: beaucoup money. n. pl. beau·coups also boo·coos or boo·koos An abundance; a lot. adv. In abundance; galore: I like that beaucoup.
Donna

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 16, 2012
 
Why can't I find your site so ican see the Jewlry? Help please
Janice

Monmouth Junction, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 16, 2012
 
Do you see how judgmental and just plain cruel you are being? I take it then, that you must be and live a perfect life?!? Because only those without sin should cast the first stone! The Browns are people, just people, living their faith and facing challenges like everyone else I think they are incredibly brave sharing their lives to change the image of polygamy within their faith. Am I a lesser person because as a Catholic I'm as guilty as the priests that abused children?? Please open your mind and your heart to the Browns. If you allow a little piece of your heart to open to this family, you might just learn something to help enlighten yours!
Champ wrote:
These folks just need to fade away. There what's wrong with america today. They want to be sister wives, get one house and live like sister wives do. What's up with the huge houses for each wife! Mary as 1 kid ad a huge home. Kody is a wimp to the extreme and them women need to diet, and there kids ! There all pretty huge. The blond is huge! So we know there eating well
Gee Mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 16, 2012
 
Goodfox1 wrote:
Come on now people.. It seems as of late as I read comments they are so negative.. Why, don't most people have better things to do with their time..
Vegas,I have family and friends who live in Vegas and everytime and I mean everytime I visit I get fever blisters and very chapped lips.. Just comes with living in Vegas and it's a constant battle with such..
As far as I'm concerned everyone has the right to live their own lives.. Whether you consider it right or wrong how about keeping your negative comments to yourselves. They aren't after you so why waste your breath on being negative.
I have many Morman friends and even family members who are Mormons.. These people are loving, kind and very compasionate.. Let them be!! As we say in the South, I will say to you, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones..
a
I totally agree!! Let these people just live their lives.
Gee Mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 16, 2012
 
The kids are happy and they are going to school and not running the streets. They seem to be close. Quit judging this family. It is not our right to judge. God is the one who has the final say.
joykay13

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 18, 2012
 
You, my friend need to get a life and stop judging others.
amw

Swedesboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 19, 2012
 
Good luck to their new project & house in nevada
vlc

Freeport, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 21, 2013
 
I think it is pretty sad that people in this country can't accept people who they are. They are not doing anything other than being a family, the women are trying to launch a business and make a living to support their family. There is nothing wrong with it, their kids are adjusted doing things normal kids do and are not in trouble, they ask nothing from anyone other than acceptance. So to sit back and negatively judge people you don't know is wrong and you call yourselves Christians///
dmw

Capitol Heights, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 21, 2013
 
R they going to have a baby ( mary & Cody)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••