NBC News Admits 'Error' of Edited 911...

NBC News Admits 'Error' of Edited 911 Call in Trayvon Martin Controversy

There are 1 comment on the Hollywood Reporter story from Apr 3, 2012, titled NBC News Admits 'Error' of Edited 911 Call in Trayvon Martin Controversy. In it, Hollywood Reporter reports that:

NBC News said Tuesday it has concluded an investigation into its repeated broadcast of an edited version of a 911 call placed by George Zimmerman that made it appear he was racially profiling Trayvon Martin the night he killed him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hollywood Reporter.

alan

Maringouin, LA

#1 Apr 3, 2012
this is nothing new for the main stream media!they have totally misled the people knowing that the race baiters and their fans would eat it up!the damage is done so the appology by them means nothing?has anyone seen these sleazy reporters airing of their so called mistake?if people dont realize that NBC,and MSNBC are not about reporting news but are press for obama and libs then they want to be blind to this!i hope zimmerman can sue their ass for this!miss leading a case that some want to call murder should be a crime!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coronation Street fans are devastated over the ... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Brian_G 311,911
News Scoop: the View 9/26 - 9/30 on Abc 7 hr Deyah 1
News Why Evangelicals Should Be Terrified Of Trump, ... (Sep '15) 8 hr Home Wreckers USA 16
News 'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up (Oct '12) 15 hr dinorobot 111
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 16 hr Tim 47
News Bozell & Graham Column: Lester Holt Learns His ... Wed CR Get Real 1
More from around the web