Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 32,002

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story

“Duty is a Privilege!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#20552 Feb 22, 2013
concerned in Egypt wrote:
<quoted text>
... blah, blah, blah...
This is not a game moron@!

you don't out Christ.

If you are a Christian (as you claim) then you would know that.

All you do is say the same thing over and over... and just like Dana... you have answers to everything.

YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY... not yesterday, not today, and not tomorrow... not WHEN YOU ARE playing games with CHRIST'

That was screaming!@.... lol

And guess what I already spoke to you for days about the History of the RC... and I already spoke to you for days about the History of the Bible. I even gave you great RESOURCES to go educate yourself, but you didn't... you just came back in with the same ol' thing.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#20553 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi Dana
Not sure if its Mrs Miss or Mr.
but anyway with respect Hi Dana
I have been in these threads Mormon threads since 2007
NOT surprised has been here during all that time as well and I was just going through old posts of his/hers in the RCC thread where he claimed to be RC and I outed him in Mormons are Christians too thread some years back.
Not sure if this guy is LDS or not he has claimed in the past to be of other faiths.
So don't get to wound up with this one, he is however a very good tool to post through to anyone considering the LDS faith as he really helps in showing the completely UN-Christian doctrine held by LDS.
He doesn't get to me. He tries so hard to be clever, but always comes out looking the fool. I love the way you been bringing it to the Mormons here.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#20554 Feb 22, 2013
*It's Mr., by the way. Common mistake because of my name.
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#20555 Feb 22, 2013
sportxmouse wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not a game moron@!
you don't out Christ.
If you are a Christian (as you claim) then you would know that.
All you do is say the same thing over and over... and just like Dana... you have answers to everything.
YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY... not yesterday, not today, and not tomorrow... not WHEN YOU ARE playing games with CHRIST'
That was screaming!@.... lol
And guess what I already spoke to you for days about the History of the RC... and I already spoke to you for days about the History of the Bible. I even gave you great RESOURCES to go educate yourself, but you didn't... you just came back in with the same ol' thing.
You are not worthy!
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#20556 Feb 22, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
Ok Mr. Dana
I have a female and male friends named Dana thought I should inquire first.

Keep the faith
Father overtime

Salt Lake City, UT

#20557 Feb 22, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
More lies.
Again

Morristown, TN

#20560 Feb 22, 2013
Gal. 1:6-9

Joseph Smith should have quoted those verses to the false angel Moroni. The word of god is indeed a 2 edged sword...if you know it well enough to use it properly
concerned in Egypt

Aberdeen, UK

#20561 Feb 22, 2013
Again wrote:
Gal. 1:6-9
Joseph Smith should have quoted those verses to the false angel Moroni. The word of god is indeed a 2 edged sword...if you know it well enough to use it properly
Gal 1:6 I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you by the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel—
Gal 1:7 which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!
Gal 1:9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!

Gal 1:11 I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up.
Gal 1:12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.
Gal 1:13 For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it.

Location hidden

#20562 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>

The HISTORICAL evidence is overwhelming that Christianity has a continuous unbroken history never once with any scriptures that are today being compromised or lost.
Not one Historical institution validates the BOM as historical
Not One Christian denomination form RCC to Lutheran to Baptist to SDA recognize LDS as Christian.
Unbroken history? Of course a form of Christian belief continued. The Church does not claim that a form of Christian belief did not continue. A lot of doctrines and teachings were changed over the last 2000 years, and they continue to change today.

One example from scripture: John 3:16 in the KJV reads "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosover believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

This version of the scripture clearly indicates that Jesus Christ was God's "only begotten Son," meaning, that Jesus Christ was the only one begotten in the flesh.

However, the New International Version reads "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Do you see the difference? In this particular verse the New International Version alienates the rest of the human family. It says that God only has ONE son. What happened to the rest of us being adopted into the family of God?

In John 20:17 of the NIV we get the confirmation that God is our Father, but to the reader who hasn't read the KJV, they see a contradiction. They see John 20:17 saying that God is our Father, yet in John 3:16 we read that God only has one Son.

It is in this manner that we find many of the plain and simply truths of the gospel being lost over the centuries through transcription, translation, and "simplification."

As far as other scriptures being lost, there were quite a few books left out of the Bible.

Location hidden

#20563 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes you are here to demean the Christian belief in the Godhead that is what your founding Prophet declared that we are apostate and of the devil. For you to write otherwise is you being decietful.
YOU if you are LDS believe that the Godhead is Three distinct Gods
because that is what J.S. declared.
Jesus of the 1st century confirmed the OT as scripture Truth and it declares there is only ONE GOD no one God head made up of three God's
You play a shell game you clearly are a politician not a seeker of truth as you post half statements hoping your audience is uneducated to point them out.
Yes the Trinity is not found in the OT or NT THE WORD.
It was coined in the 3rd and 4th centuries as a tool.
I.E. If I asked you do you believe in the Trinity as biblical it meant
I believe in ONE GOD no others anywhere now past or future.
That the personage not person of Father God Son of God Holy Spirit of God are the ONE GOD.
That is to say the ONE God has revealed himself as FATHER SON and HOlY SPIRIT.
So to sum up if a Christian as in the 4th century or a Christian today says they believe in the Trinity of God it was a tool that conveved meaning to the recipete that they believe the above which is all biblical with having to say and use all those words.
It is a summation of belief codified in one word to save time.
NO Trinity is not in the Bible but what it represents clearly is.
For you to quote your bible ditionary is one of two things on your part.
Completely dishonest and decitful or you showing you are completely uneducated on Christianity and its history.
Either way one should use extreme caution with you in matters of faith.
Instead of regurgitation of LDS propaganda take the time a couple of years at least as I have and independently study Church history outside any one organization and see where it leads. I did and the process has given me A FAITH built on a rock of Ages.
Yes, they are one God. Read the Book of Mormon, Mosiah 15:
"1....I would that ye should understand that God himself shall come down among the children of men, and shall redeem his people.
2. And because he swelleth in flesh he shall be called the Son of God, and having subjected the flesh to the will of the Father, being the Father and the Son-
3. The Father, because he was conceived by the power of God; and the Son, because of the flesh; thus becoming the Father and Son-
4. And they are one God, yea, the very Eternal Father of heaven and of earth.
5. And thus the flesh becoming subject to the Spirit, or the Son to the Father, being one God, suffereth temptation, and yieldeth not the temptation, but suffereth himself to be mocked, and scourged, and cast out, and disowned by his people."

We believe in one God, in the way it is stated in the Book of Mormon.

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

#20564 Feb 22, 2013
the title of the thread is "Who says Mormons aren't' Christians?"

Well the answer comes from the Mormons themselves with the words of their prophet and the actions of the members of the church over the years. Here is a youtube video that points this our rather vividly:

While the current examples in the video are from the fundamentalist Mormons, we can see from the history of the main church that blood atonement is an important part of this doctrine put forth by a man who boasted he did more than Jesus.

And considering their policy of lying for the lord:

http://www.exmormon.org/lying.htm

There is no guaranty that this abhorrent and barbaric practice has not simply been put on hold for now while the church continues to infiltrate the government to carry out their agenda.

Only a mormon would consider the mormons to be Christian and this could only be done by ignoring the preponderance of evidence that says they most assuredly are not Christians.

The only people who will ptobably not shed a tear at the close of this video are hard core mormons.

Hopefully some hardcore mormons will began to question their beliefs.

Location hidden

#20565 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>

Instead of regurgitation of LDS propaganda take the time a couple of years at least as I have and independently study Church history outside any one organization and see where it leads. I did and the process has given me A FAITH built on a rock of Ages.
I have studied some general history of Christianity. Basically it goes likes this:

Old Testament:
-God sends a prophet with the gospel, the people first accept, then they reject him and the gospel.
-God sends another prophet with the gospel, the people again accept, then they reject him and the gospel.
(repeated a few times in the Old Testament)
-See Luke 20 for a parable/summary of this pattern

THEN God sends his Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ teaches the gospel as did prophets before him, calls for a return to the original gospel principles which have become diluted and corrupted. Jesus Christ organizes his church with apostles and prophets, and then he does more than any individual who has or ever will walk the earth for the salvation of the human family; he atones for the sins of the world. Christ's atonement literally allows us to become "at one" with God, or reconciled with God. After suffering the price and pain of all sins and allowing his life to be sacrificed for us he died and rose on the third day as a physical being. He taught his apostles once more, ministered to many, then he ascended into heaven.

However, while persecution of the early church was severe, the church spread. The apostles spent much of their time traveling to different congregations and writing to others, trying to keep the doctrine pure and in line with Christ while converts brought with them both pagan and Jewish practices.(for example, the law of circumcision caused a lot of confusion)

The apostles could feel the church slipping from their grip as time continued. Their epistles became more desperate. To this point Paul says to the church in Galatia: "I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ." (Gal 1:6)

Groups of Christians began to diverge and have different ideas of how the church should operate. Even the very nature of God himself was debated between congregations.

The debate and confusion got so terrible that it threatened to tear apart the Roman empire. To promote unity in the empire, Constantine made Christianity the official religion and took it upon himself to unify the congregations. He packed many of the Christian scholars of his day in a council and basically told them to work it out.(Council of Nicaea) From that we received the Nicean Creed.

Is that how doctrine is to be determined? By a council of men? Never before in the recorded history of God's dealings with men have we seen God say, "What? You don't know the answer? How about you talk about it among yourselves, chose an answer, and that is good enough."

God has ALWAYS provided a prophet or a mouthpiece to make his will known for the general population of the earth on general matters of doctrine. Never before has he told people to debate and vote on it.

What is particularly interesting is that through the ages Christianity became more than a Church, it became a world power in of it self. It sought to preserve and expand its power across all nations. How can such an organization claim to follow him who said "My kingdom is not of this world" ? How can that be so?

Fact of the matter is, it was not so. After centuries had pasted, man began to open his mind to the idea that the current system of Christianity probably wasn't right. Then came the renaissance, publication of the Bible for the masses, enlightenment, awakening, Protestantism, and the ideal environment for God to re-establish the entirety of his Gospel, just as he has in times of old, by sending a messenger.

Location hidden

#20566 Feb 22, 2013
Response to "concerned in Egypt"
RE: History of church

I have studied some general history of Christianity. Basically it goes likes this:

Old Testament:
-God sends a prophet with the gospel, the people first accept, then they reject him and the gospel.
-God sends another prophet with the gospel, the people again accept, then they reject him and the gospel.
(repeated a few times in the Old Testament)
-See Luke 20 for a parable/summary of this pattern

THEN God sends his Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ teaches the gospel as did prophets before him, calls for a return to the original gospel principles which have become diluted and corrupted. Jesus Christ organizes his church with apostles and prophets, and then he does more than any individual who has or ever will walk the earth for the salvation of the human family; he atones for the sins of the world. Christ's atonement literally allows us to become "at one" with God, or reconciled with God. After suffering the price and pain of all sins and allowing his life to be sacrificed for us he died and rose on the third day as a physical being. He taught his apostles once more, ministered to many, then he ascended into heaven.

However, while persecution of the early church was severe, the church spread. The apostles spent much of their time traveling to different congregations and writing to others, trying to keep the doctrine pure and in line with Christ while converts brought with them both pagan and Jewish practices.(for example, the law of circumcision caused a lot of confusion)

The apostles could feel the church slipping from their grip as time continued. Their epistles became more desperate. To this point Paul says to the church in Galatia: "I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ." (Gal 1:6)

Groups of Christians began to diverge and have different ideas of how the church should operate. Even the very nature of God himself was debated between congregations.

The debate and confusion got so terrible that it threatened to tear apart the Roman empire. To promote unity in the empire, Constantine made Christianity the official religion and took it upon himself to unify the congregations. He packed many of the Christian scholars of his day in a council and basically told them to work it out.(Council of Nicaea) From that we received the Nicean Creed.

Is that how doctrine is to be determined? By a council of men? Never before in the recorded history of God's dealings with men have we seen God say, "What? You don't know the answer? How about you talk about it among yourselves, chose an answer, and that is good enough."

God has ALWAYS provided a prophet or a mouthpiece to make his will known for the general population of the earth on general matters of doctrine. Never before has he told people to debate and vote on it.

What is particularly interesting is that through the ages Christianity became more than a Church, it became a world power in of it self. It sought to preserve and expand its power across all nations. How can such an organization claim to follow him who said "My kingdom is not of this world" ? How can that be so?

Fact of the matter is, it was not so. After centuries had pasted, man began to open his mind to the idea that the current system of Christianity probably wasn't right. Then came the renaissance, publication of the Bible for the masses, enlightenment, awakening, Protestantism, and the ideal environment for God to re-establish the entirety of his Gospel, just as he has in times of old, by sending a messenger.

Location hidden

#20567 Feb 22, 2013
^Sorry about that. I didn't mean to post twice.^

Location hidden

#20568 Feb 22, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
Well the answer comes from the Mormons themselves with the words of their prophet and the actions of the members of the church over the years. Here is a youtube video that points this our rather vividly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kcOszCVeclwXX
While the current examples in the video are from the fundamentalist Mormons, we can see from the history of the main church that blood atonement is an important part of this doctrine put forth by a man who boasted he did more than Jesus.
There is no guaranty that this abhorrent and barbaric practice has not simply been put on hold for now while the church continues to infiltrate the government to carry out their agenda.
Only a mormon would consider the mormons to be Christian and this could only be done by ignoring the preponderance of evidence that says they most assuredly are not Christians.
The only people who will ptobably not shed a tear at the close of this video are hard core mormons.
Hopefully some hardcore mormons will began to question their beliefs.
I think you are mixing up churches. Conveniently there are no names mentioned in the video. Are you referring to "Lundgren, along with twelve other followers arrested in connection with the killings, are former members of the Independence, Missouri, based Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (RLDS)." ?

http://www.watchman.org/lds/ohioblod.htm

The video mixes atleast three different churches together and it is difficult to determine which one they are talking about at each point.

They mention:
1. The guy who has 5 apostles and is baptizing mormons
2. Salt Lake City Mormons (Bruce R McConkie)
3. Another set of Mormons that is still practicing polygamy.(Unless the young woman featured in the video was born around the late 1800s)

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has not practiced polygamy for over a hundred years. That issue is long gone.

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

#20569 Feb 22, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have overwhelmingly have proven you wrong. You are an idiot who can't comprehend plain English. You have also yet to give one quote proving your position. So stay ignorant, I have made my case.
lol...fricking pathetic bald faced liar, liar, liar of your own words.
You stated more than once that the LDS teach... "You're God started out as a man." Do you need that capitalized? to get your attention to what you stated the LDS teach liar?
You said THE LDS RELIGION TEACHES "YOU'RE GOD STARTED OUT AS A MAN."
And they teach no such thing. You're wrong by your own misinterpretation of what all they have said about the matter. And you don't have a fricking ounce of Christian honesty to admit what you claimed was not correct. You would rather stand and defend your lie.
The LDS faith have never, ever, taught that God the Father or Jesus Christ had their beginning as God when they took on a body of flesh and blood as we have. Never stated, never written.
The LDS teach that Jesus's godship began when he was a spirit, not as a human. They teach God the Father gave Jesus the power to create all that exists in the name of the Father. They teach that when all is said and done after the judgement day, God the Father is going to give to Jesus all that he created to be his own. Revelations teaches that will happen.
Get a fricking ounce of honesty in yourself and when you're in error, just admit it instead of justifying your lie. That would be the Christian thing to do if you really are a Christian?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#20570 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi Dana
Not sure if its Mrs Miss or Mr.
but anyway with respect Hi Dana
I have been in these threads Mormon threads since 2007
NOT surprised has been here during all that time as well and I was just going through old posts of his/hers in the RCC thread where he claimed to be RC and I outed him in Mormons are Christians too thread some years back.
Not sure if this guy is LDS or not he has claimed in the past to be of other faiths.
So don't get to wound up with this one, he is however a very good tool to post through to anyone considering the LDS faith as he really helps in showing the completely UN-Christian doctrine held by LDS.
The only thing you oust is the insanity of your posts to prove how little you know of Mormonism. Dana knows more than you and doesn't rely on paste jobs as you do. At least I give him credit for doing some reading and writing an actual opinion instead of pasting other's information as an opinion as you consistently do.
Next, you're a liar that I have been in the threads since 2007. So the base of your insane reasoning of me begins on a lie and why am I not surprised :)
Next, I have never ever claimed to be RCC. So the basis of your insane accusations of me are upon another lie. Why am I not surprised :)
Next, you have never "outed" me in any thread in all of Topix at any time. So that claim is also based on a third lie and why am I not surprised :)
You stand fast as your own pathetic liar and you resort to lying for what need? For lack of anything intelligent to say? Maybe you find making lies is easier than speaking in an honest civil manner?
You have a nice day now :)

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

#20571 Feb 22, 2013
Sambrotherofnephi wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are mixing up churches. Conveniently there are no names mentioned in the video. Are you referring to "Lundgren, along with twelve other followers arrested in connection with the killings, are former members of the Independence, Missouri, based Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (RLDS)." ?
http://www.watchman.org/lds/ohioblod.htm
The video mixes atleast three different churches together and it is difficult to determine which one they are talking about at each point.
They mention:
1. The guy who has 5 apostles and is baptizing mormons
2. Salt Lake City Mormons (Bruce R McConkie)
3. Another set of Mormons that is still practicing polygamy.(Unless the young woman featured in the video was born around the late 1800s)
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has not practiced polygamy for over a hundred years. That issue is long gone.
the video was about the church from it's inception. The focus was on the practice of blood atonement, not polygamy, which as most people are aware of is still practiced in the sense of celestial wives.

The current situation is a direct result of the teachings of Joseph Smith and Brigham Young. Just because a fundamentalist offshoot church is following the teachings of this horrible practice currently does not negate who started it, nor the history of the murders committed because of it such as the Mountain Meadows Massacre that was orchestrated by Brigham Young according to the consensus amongst secular historians.

The problem you are facing now in attempting to defend this church is the easy access to information available to all of us on the Internet and the known fact of your church's tactic of lying for the lord that has been revealed by more than one ex-mormon here on the internet.

Lying for the lord destroys all credibility of anyone defending your church.

Most reasonable people following this debate here on topix are going to put their trust in historians and other experts on the matter that are outside of your church.

The topic is "Are Mormons Christians". I have presented more than this video as evidence of my stand on the issue in following this thread and so have others.

I urge all of those trapped in this church and any church that rejects the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel to wake up to what science is confirming to be real. It's much bigger and much nicer than anything envisioned by false religions based on hate and fear such as the organization of Later Day Saints.

We all need to get informed as to the evil nature of the Roman hoax of Christianity and it's many derivatives that deny the Jewish GOD and the Jewish Jesus and get involved in restoring true Christianity based on the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel to humanity that is even now being found to be in accord with the latest scientific findings concerning the nature of the Cosmos!

GOD is LOVE. WE are ALL ONE WITH GOD, even the unloving!

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#20572 Feb 22, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
lolol...this is just really funny and sad at the same time. I had never read anything about this topic as I sensed it would be a waste of my time and it was. Lying for the Lord a Mormon thing?
Societies at whole lie for themselves and the religious lie for the Lord and themselves all the time!
Even Jesus stated when speaking to others that would be casting accusations at you to... " “Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you”(Matt. 7:6). The Savior also instructed his newly called apostles:“Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves”(Matt. 10:16).
You Smurf, you lied to your children all the time as they grew. When they asked of some situation that was evolving "Will it hurt dad?" what did you do? You lied like any parent and told them "no, not really you'll be okay" and in plunged a needle and usually a scream and crying followed and they give you a look of "why did you lie to me?"
You lied like anyone else for yourself and or for the Lord. You decived people in these threads that you were a Christian for a long time and you did it for the Lord. You deceived people into thinking you actually believed in the Bible like most Christians believe in it and you lied for your Lord doing it.
Times happened when your wife asked you if she looked fine in some clothes she was wearing(and she didn't) or if you were to tired(when you were tired)to do something she wanted to do and you lied to her.
And you want to ostracise the Mormons as having lied for the Lord or themselves like their the only ones that did it? And you feel justified in that claim?
Need another example? I said you had a religious philosophy. What did you lying for the Lord say? You said you don't have a religious philosophy and I was lying to say that. But what person who taught a religious philosophy do you use as a base for your own religious philosophy? Jesus.
Fricking think twice before you make an accusation that fits your own self.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#20573 Feb 22, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kcOszCVeclwXX
You do know what deception is right Smurf? Would you like a definition for the word in case you're unsure of it's meaning and application? You do claim you speak truth and honesty and you always list facts of science and or history.
Did you take a day off of being honest and truthful to be a liar and deceiver?
Did you even watch the entire video?
This thread as others like it concerning Mormons is in direct reference to The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. These threads have nothing to do with Mormon fundamentalist groups.
The video you said was about the Mormons who church head quarters is in SLC, it had nothing to do with SLC Mormons. So you lied and used purposeful deception in claiming it revealed things about SLC Mormons.
From your video link for actual evidence...
Paul Marcel-Rene 8 months ago
Did notice that the newspaper article says "radical sect" at 42 seconds?
Second 53 ---- "mormon fundlementalist" not the mainstream LDS church.
Radical Sect as in not maintream LDS
&#8206;Second 1:43 specifically states this woman was FLDS not LDS and the daughter of the renegade sect's prophet. &#65279;
And these NON LDS interviews continue throughout.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 6 min GinaLover 676
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 min Kathwynn 306,598
CBS Network's 'Home for the Holidays' Special W... 1 hr Obvious 146
Paper bill and statement fees continue to frust... 8 hr Project 1
Car recalls: What you need to know 10 hr Edsel 1
Reading online reviews? Be careful whose advice... 10 hr TekSavvy 1
Gender gouging: Women often pay more than men 10 hr time 1

Television People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE