Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 31994 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#17537 Oct 16, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>Pot meet kettle. Hahahahaha
So..u agree mittens is rude!

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#17538 Oct 16, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
So..u agree mittens is rude!
once again, where did I say I agree ? Just shocked that YOU would call anyone else rude. Your opinion was that he is rude, I simply replied you were the pot calling the kettle black.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#17539 Oct 16, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>once again, where did I say I agree ? Just shocked that YOU would call anyone else rude. Your opinion was that he is rude, I simply replied you were the pot calling the kettle black.
Lol.. He's doing everything he can not to stomp his feet and fall on the ground in a temper tantrum. He's rude, like a spoiled child.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#17540 Oct 16, 2012
Mitt started slow tonight, but picked up steam about 45 minutes into. Obama was in top form, and didn't act like he was asleep. Both had moments they shined. I call this one a draw.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#17541 Oct 16, 2012
Mitt showed his silver spoon side tonight, spoiled promise child being chastised. If he's elected, u all deserve what u wish for..

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#17543 Oct 16, 2012
And mitt thought his "joy books"( binders full of women) was a selling point.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17544 Oct 17, 2012
Romney = Romeny = Romini = Gypsies = Grifters, Charlatans, Thieves, Conmen:

1. 47% of Americans are moochers expecting government to feed, clothe and shelter them.

2. 99% of Americans are cannon fodder for the ultra wealthy and global corporations to **** over.

3. The entire point of the campaign is to reduce the pathetic 9% income tax rate on $13 M in income to ZERO, ZIPPO, NADA.

4. That $7 TRILLION hole in the budget will be magically filled by my stinky magic underwear. Trust me, I am a conman, a grifter, a charlatan, a thief, a probable FELON, a tax dodger, a draft dodger, a weirdo and...I am going to be GOD.

5. I said that if I paid $1 more in income tax than I had to then I should not be President of the local PTA much less POTUS. Now that I have paid $2M more than I needed to just so I can deceive the American public about how little my tax rate actually is, I deserve to be shamed in public about how stupid I really am.

6. I frequently stay stupid things that have zero basis in fact. I am genetically and culturally a GRIFTER, a GYPSY, a charlatan engaged in the long con for the US Treasury. Call me Romini.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17545 Oct 17, 2012
NoMo wrote:
And mitt thought his "joy books"( binders full of women) was a selling point.
Romney's family are polygamists after all. Women and child abuse is just cultural heritage for him.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#17546 Oct 17, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
Mitt started slow tonight, but picked up steam about 45 minutes into. Obama was in top form, and didn't act like he was asleep. Both had moments they shined. I call this one a draw.
I agree. They both made some very valid points. I was a little disappointed with some of Romneys answers. Obama def held his own. I could not decide on a winner. I think they both did well.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#17547 Oct 17, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Romney = Romeny = Romini = Gypsies = Grifters, Charlatans, Thieves, Conmen:
1. 47% of Americans are moochers expecting government to feed, clothe and shelter them.
2. 99% of Americans are cannon fodder for the ultra wealthy and global corporations to **** over.
3. The entire point of the campaign is to reduce the pathetic 9% income tax rate on $13 M in income to ZERO, ZIPPO, NADA.
4. That $7 TRILLION hole in the budget will be magically filled by my stinky magic underwear. Trust me, I am a conman, a grifter, a charlatan, a thief, a probable FELON, a tax dodger, a draft dodger, a weirdo and...I am going to be GOD.
5. I said that if I paid $1 more in income tax than I had to then I should not be President of the local PTA much less POTUS. Now that I have paid $2M more than I needed to just so I can deceive the American public about how little my tax rate actually is, I deserve to be shamed in public about how stupid I really am.
6. I frequently stay stupid things that have zero basis in fact. I am genetically and culturally a GRIFTER, a GYPSY, a charlatan engaged in the long con for the US Treasury. Call me Romini.
You have watched way to many episodes of my big fat gypsy wedding.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17548 Oct 17, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> You have watched way to many episodes of my big fat gypsy wedding.
Stop hiding The Romney Gypsy heritage. Embrace your con man ancestors.

Romney = Romini = Gypsies = Charlatans, travelers, thieves, con men, criminals.

This is why Romney lies (31 times in 41 minutes) so easily, so frequently and without a smidge of remorse or guilt. It is genetic.

Romney is genetically a criminal.

Romney is culturally a criminal.

It is simply the science of mental defect that shows why Romney is a pathologically lying sociopath. All the Romneys are like that to one extent or another. They should dilute the gene pool instead of infesting the world with it.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17549 Oct 17, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. They both made some very valid points. I was a little disappointed with some of Romneys answers. Obama def held his own. I could not decide on a winner. I think they both did well.
Did you enjoy Romney The Grifter admitting he has a Joy Book in his office?

That was HILARIOUS.

I tell you, I see him much more clearly than you ever will.
Morons4Mitt

Rochester, KY

#17550 Oct 17, 2012
My fear of Mitt as President is if he would fall for the Mormon scam of Joe Smith what else would he be gullible for? Said a lot about a person that could believe all the shit Joe came up with.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#17551 Oct 17, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>Romney's family are polygamists after all. Women and child abuse is just cultural heritage for him.
I wonder if his sons were bullies in school, like mittens...have u heard that?
Tagg and Josh seem to have "anger issues.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17552 Oct 18, 2012
Tagg Romney threatens Obama with assault.

Why hasn't he been arrested?

RomneyMormons = Grifters and Thugs

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17553 Oct 18, 2012
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if his sons were bullies in school, like mittens...have u heard that?
Tagg and Josh seem to have "anger issues.
Yes, Tagg the piece of filth, has openly threatened to punch Obama...for beating his filthy garbage dad in the debate.

This is pure lower class thug behavior and typical of the Romneys. After all, they are physical cowards who, nonetheless, try and start wars that other people fight.

Romney was an abusive parent (I will bet Ann was as well) shoving his sons' faces into plates of butter. Tagg is now an abusive man threatening to hit Obama.

Unbelievable.

Why hasn't the SS arrested the piece of garbage?

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#17554 Oct 18, 2012

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#17555 Oct 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Tagg the piece of filth, has openly threatened to punch Obama...for beating his filthy garbage dad in the debate.
This is pure lower class thug behavior and typical of the Romneys. After all, they are physical cowards who, nonetheless, try and start wars that other people fight.
Romney was an abusive parent (I will bet Ann was as well) shoving his sons' faces into plates of butter. Tagg is now an abusive man threatening to hit Obama.
Unbelievable.
Why hasn't the SS arrested the piece of garbage?
This is news to me. Can you give a link?

Since: Sep 12

West Plains, MO

#17556 Oct 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Tagg Romney threatens Obama with assault.
Why hasn't he been arrested?
RomneyMormons = Grifters and Thugs
Typical Liberal taking things out of context and manipulating the facts.

Tagg Romney, the eldest of Mitt Romney's five sons, said on Wednesday that he wanted to “take a swing” at President Obama during Tuesday night’s debate, BuzzFeed reports.

Speaking on a local North Carolina radio station, Romney was asked about hearing “the president of the United States call your dad a liar.”

“You want to rush down to the stage and take a swing at him,” Tagg said jokingly, according to BuzzFeed audio.“But you know you can't do that because, well, first because there’s a lot of Secret Service between you and him, but also because that's the nature of the process.”

He continued, saying the Obama campaign has set out to make his father “someone’s he’s not,” but he acknowledged that they have to “sit there and take our punches.” Before the debate, he said, his father gets nervous.

“Are you kidding? He's terrified before he gets out there!” he said.“Terrified is too strong a word. But you know, like anybody, he gets butterflies a little bit. And then once he's in it, two or three minutes, he's forgotten about the nervousness.”

Romney has taken on a larger role in the campaign in recent weeks, speaking at more events and reportedly advising his father on strategy.

http://www.govexec.com/management/2012/10/tag...

Since: Sep 12

West Plains, MO

#17557 Oct 18, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Tagg the piece of filth, has openly threatened to punch Obama...for beating his filthy garbage dad in the debate.
This is pure lower class thug behavior and typical of the Romneys. After all, they are physical cowards who, nonetheless, try and start wars that other people fight.
Romney was an abusive parent (I will bet Ann was as well) shoving his sons' faces into plates of butter. Tagg is now an abusive man threatening to hit Obama.
Unbelievable.
Why hasn't the SS arrested the piece of garbage?
Even the ultra Liberal Huffington Post realizes it was a joke not to be taken literally...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/17/tagg...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 2 hr Phil 896
News New DWI ads cost $300,000 to produce and broadcast 6 hr juanita 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 hr Todd for Real 311,342
News Will smart-looking glasses do the trick for Ric... (Jun '15) 19 hr VorenusI 3
News Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Looks for Anothe... (Apr '11) Mon Mpilonhle Mthombeni 121
News Breaking Amish Return to Amish Mary's crochet a... (Jul '14) Mon linda Waddell 6
News Late-Night Lately: Selena Gomez's Coaster Karao... Sun kelly 2
More from around the web