Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

There are 31996 comments on the CNN story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Who says Mormons aren't Christians?. In it, CNN reports that:

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Since: Sep 12

Ozark, MO

#17456 Oct 14, 2012
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>So you want to kick his ass. Nothing original there. Do you think he's an animal also? Nothing new there either. Did you go on to correct his spelling? Of course you did. The fact that you would misspell the most commonly used word on this thread, and then go ahead and admonish someone else for a grammatical error, has become your petty way of releasing some frustration when you have nothing left. It's a pattern you use. Then you claim he has nothing original to say, when your standard comment about behind the couch with a uterus on the floor has become weary. You know nothing is sacred on this thread, just another footprint left over from your christian culture, of which you are a complete product of. And you guys are in charge
Wait for it... Wait for it...
It's "hiding behind the couch in a FETAL POSITION," not "behind the couch with a uterus on the floor." :-)
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#17457 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a mainstream Christian.
Romney is a Grifter or a child-abusing, woman-abusing, racist, sexist, weirdo cult that should have lost its tax exempt status when it meddled in the politics of California.
What CHRISTIAN believes that God was an actual human being who had actual sex with an actual woman and birthed the planet? What CHRISTIAN believes the he will become God himself as Romney does?
What CHRISTIAN believes the Jesus Christ visited North America and will rise yet again in Independence, MO? What CHRISTIAN believes that the rich should get ever richer by abusing the middle class and stepping on the poor?
Romney = Romney = Romini = Gypsies = Grifters both genetically and culturally inflicting the long con on the USA. His family is a polygamist cult in Mexico. They are a bunch of shady con men with their eye on the prize: the US Treasury.
Oh yeah, what CHRISTIAN wears magic underwear with Masonic symbols over their left knees, their navels and both nipples and goes into a secretive Temple (paid for by taxpayer dollars no less) wearing a green apron over their crotch?
WHere does Onama go to church?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17458 Oct 14, 2012
Martina Navratilover wrote:
<quoted text>Let's assume that you are right and let's call it 10% for 13 years. So, at $15 million a year, that is $1.5 million x 13 or almost $20 million. Please tell me how many life times it will take you to pay $20 million dollars for all the services that you use.
As usual you MoronMormons, you bunch of tax dodging grifters support tax dodging as long as it is by you America-haters.

We know all about your long LDS con on the American public.

Romney = Romeny = Romini = Gypsies, Grifters, Charlatans, Criminals, Con men.

That is all it is the long con with the prize being the WH and the US Treasury. Romney is a piece of human excrement and so are all that support his anti-American campaign.
\

Location hidden

#17459 Oct 14, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, she may be many things, but scumbag is not of them. I hate Mormonism as much as you do, but many of the people are wonderful. Romney isn't the leader of anything yet. You're fighting people when you should be fighting the ideas that you hate. You can't change their views this way. So much anger eats at your soul.
Appeasement against pure evil always works so well.

Blowback is a *****.

Location hidden

#17460 Oct 14, 2012
Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though none of that is true, what does that have to do with the fact that libtards, like you, love a free ride at the taxpayers expense? Libtards = big government. Republicans = small Government.
All Givemecrats are parasites and a blight on America.
RepubliscumRomney paid ZERO TAXES for 10 years so says the other Mormons who say Romney is not the face of LDS because he is corrupt, a pathological liar and a scumbag.

Oooops.

Sorry, too late. Romney is the face of LDS now.

Did you get a load of how Romney denigrates his own wife? He says her opinions are irrelevant to his campaign and that he is afraid people will get sick of her so he only trots her out in small doses LOL.

Truth in advertising.

Location hidden

#17461 Oct 14, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
I read your first sentence and started laughing so hard my eyes teared up and I couldn't read the rest of your post...
Let's take a look at President Obama's "mainstream Christian" Pastor, shall we??:
"The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America.' No, no, no, God damn America, that's in the Bible for killing innocent people, God damn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God damn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme." President Obama's pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/DemocraticDebat...
Romney thinks he is fulfilling the White Horse Prophecy the LDS takeover of the USA and the bilking of the American public and the stealing of the US Treasury.

Romney is not only not a Christian he is a tax dodging, four time draft dodging yellow bellied traitor and quite probably a FELON many times over. Typical LDS crappola supporting a guy like this and telling Huntsman JR to stand down so that the long con can continue.

Romney does not have a decent bone in his flaccid body. He lied 27 times in 30 minutes in the debate. No wonder Obama cannot stand looking at his lying ****face.

The Romney = Romeny = Romini = Gypsies = Charlatans, Grifters, Con Men. Look it up. The family polygamist compound is still in Mexico.

Location hidden

#17462 Oct 14, 2012
The mother of the Navy Seal and the father of the Ambassador have both told ****face Romney, the smut of all smuts to stop using their children's deaths as campaign material.

Romney is a pathetic coward and the supposed father of five cowardly sons none of them willing to serve their country. Romney is a FOUR TIME draft dodging coward who denigrated the US Military by refusing to mention them during the convention.

That does not stop the cowardly piece of garbage from using their deaths (while laughing and smirking) as campaign props. Romney is beyond filthy. The Romney campaign is filthy.

The face of LDS: war mongering cowards and hypocrites spitting on the US dead.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#17463 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Blowback is a *****.
There is appeasement, and there is reasoning. Do you just want them to hate you or do you want to change the way they are thinking? I have been able to change the heart. I've been most effective do so by first loving the person. When a person sees the love, they are more willing to hear what you have to say. Sometimes, you even find out where you may be wrong. No one likes a bully. No one. It does sadden me that Not Ashamed, Crazy, and even Cary have a embraced a belief system I know that will lead them nowhere. But at the core they have much that is good and praise worthy. And I even think they love the Lord(Yes, even Cary). In life we have all been deceived about something, but it is our ability to love and show the grace that Christ gives us that will undo any mistakes or any wrong. We all have something we need to be forgiven of. Life is so short.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#17464 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Blowback is a *****.
im not evil.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#17465 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Blowback is a *****.
unlike you Dana had taken the time to know me as a person. He its a wonderful man that I respect. Can't say the same for you.

Ozark, MO

#17466 Oct 14, 2012
Here's a very informative website with links to several articles about Obama. Can we really afford another four years of his utter incompetence as POTUS like the "Gimmecrats" want?
http://www.akdart.com/obama13.html

Ozark, MO

#17467 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>As usual you MoronMormons, you bunch of tax dodging grifters support tax dodging as long as it is by you America-haters.

We know all about your long LDS con on the American public.

Romney = Romeny = Romini = Gypsies, Grifters, Charlatans, Criminals, Con men.

That is all it is the long con with the prize being the WH and the US Treasury. Romney is a piece of human excrement and so are all that support his anti-American campaign.
\
You didn't answer the question.

Ozark, MO

#17468 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>Appeasement against pure evil always works so well.

Blowback is a *****.
What's a *****?

Ozark, MO

#17469 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>RepubliscumRomney paid ZERO TAXES for 10 years so says the other Mormons who say Romney is not the face of LDS because he is corrupt, a pathological liar and a scumbag.

Oooops.

Sorry, too late. Romney is the face of LDS now.

Did you get a load of how Romney denigrates his own wife? He says her opinions are irrelevant to his campaign and that he is afraid people will get sick of her so he only trots her out in small doses LOL.

Truth in advertising.
Links???
You certainly are at that. For once, I agree.

Ozark, MO

#17470 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
The mother of the Navy Seal and the father of the Ambassador have both told ****face Romney, the smut of all smuts to stop using their children's deaths as campaign material.

Romney is a pathetic coward and the supposed father of five cowardly sons none of them willing to serve their country. Romney is a FOUR TIME draft dodging coward who denigrated the US Military by refusing to mention them during the convention.

That does not stop the cowardly piece of garbage from using their deaths (while laughing and smirking) as campaign props. Romney is beyond filthy. The Romney campaign is filthy.

The face of LDS: war mongering cowards and hypocrites spitting on the US dead.
You're confusing Romney with the loving Rev. Phelps.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17471 Oct 14, 2012
Why is someone asking in the first place? Are mormons Christian? Well if you know Jesus and know mormons you can compare the two of them. So from the comments I've read and what I do know about the two, I would say kind of. I've had stupid people say that Jesus was Mormon. I didn't know he had a religion. Lol Since religion is man made. What do mormons do the most compared to what Jesus did? Most of what I have learned comes from the Book of Mormon and these prophets they have today, not of just Jesus. So I've decided they are half Christian, half mormon. There is your answer so everyone can stop arguing. I would say there is no right one religion. So be non denominational. That is most likely what Jesus was.

Location hidden

#17472 Oct 14, 2012
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
There is appeasement, and there is reasoning. Do you just want them to hate you or do you want to change the way they are thinking? I have been able to change the heart. I've been most effective do so by first loving the person. When a person sees the love, they are more willing to hear what you have to say. Sometimes, you even find out where you may be wrong. No one likes a bully. No one. It does sadden me that Not Ashamed, Crazy, and even Cary have a embraced a belief system I know that will lead them nowhere. But at the core they have much that is good and praise worthy. And I even think they love the Lord(Yes, even Cary). In life we have all been deceived about something, but it is our ability to love and show the grace that Christ gives us that will undo any mistakes or any wrong. We all have something we need to be forgiven of. Life is so short.
1. All minds are hardened. There is no changing anyone's mind.

2. Demographics will sweep the rightwing chaff out of the country. It is just a matter of time.

If you think you can change anyone's mind by chatting nicely to them I have bridge I can sell you...cheaply.

Location hidden

#17473 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
What's a *****?
That would be you.

Location hidden

#17474 Oct 14, 2012
Here's a very informative website with links to several articles about Obama. Can we really afford another four years of his utter incompetence as POTUS like the "Gimmecrats" want?
http://www.akdart.com/obama13.html
Spammer.

No will click on toxic links full of garbage and trojans.

Ozark, MO

#17475 Oct 14, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>Spammer.

No will click on toxic links full of garbage and trojans.
Didn't like what you read, Sux??? It must upset you to finally read some truth for once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The continuing myth of free college 9 min He Named Me Black... 3
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 3 hr Phil 924
News Rubio calls Trump a con artist, mocks a small h... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 131
News Cruz Questions Trump's Ties to Mob-Linked Felon 4 hr AIPAC 666 12
News Dallas Electronic Musician Ignatius is So Enigm... 4 hr Rb RECORDS 1
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 5 hr Karl 36
News AL church officials busted for child sex crimes... 8 hr btoom 2
More from around the web