Who says Mormons aren't Christians?

Oct 12, 2011 Full story: CNN 31,995

Editor's note: Dean Obeidallah is an award-winning comedian who has appeared on TV shows such as Comedy Central's "Axis of Evil" special, ABC's "The View," CNN's "What the Week" and HLN's "The Joy Behar Show." He is executive producer of the annual New York Arab-American Comedy Festival and the Amman Stand Up Comedy Festival.

Full Story

Since: Sep 12

Ava, MO

#17425 Oct 13, 2012
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>Enough of the stuff only Mormons care about....

Let's get to the important stuff EVERYONE cares about!

Like patting your head while rubbing your stomach..

..now try it while hopping on one foot...

Or here's an even better one:

Lift your right foot and swing it around in a clockwise circle....now draw the number six in the air with your right hand.....

...bwaaaahaaahaaahaaaahaa!
Hahahahahaha!!! nice...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17426 Oct 13, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> No that isnt what I said, but since I know you are challenged mentally, I will excuse your mistake.
You did say that Mormonism is evil. Stick to that line of thought, you may see the light of day yet in your sorry little life.

Ava, MO

#17427 Oct 13, 2012
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>So you want to kick his ass. Nothing original there. Do you think he's an animal also? Nothing new there either. Did you go on to correct his spelling? Of course you did. The fact that you would misspell the most commonly used word on this thread, and then go ahead and admonish someone else for a grammatical error, has become your petty way of releasing some frustration when you have nothing left. It's a pattern you use. Then you claim he has nothing original to say, when your standard comment about behind the couch with a uterus on the floor has become weary. You know nothing is sacred on this thread, just another footprint left over from your christian culture, of which you are a complete product of. And you guys are in charge
Oh pearl... You nailed it. You are so smart. And to think you put so much effort into studying me in order to expose me. I'm very flattered. Your opinion means everything to me. No, really, it does. And here we all sit utterly amazed at how an uneducated, Native American Stripper/Prostitute has become so well versed and seems to have an innate ability to read and understand people by their posts. Yet, one who doesn't even know the difference between "work ethic" and "moral ethic." Wow! "I stand all amazed."

Location hidden

#17428 Oct 13, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> You are ignorant. Which isnt an insult, just a fact.
You are a lying scumbag which is just a fact and also an insult...to lying scumbags.

Then again, your leader is that piece of filth Romney, Romeny, Romini, Gypsy, Grifter, Charlatan, Thief, Criminal, America-hating swill.

Those who willing choose to follow such a POS should be happy that people consider them almost on par with lying scumbags. You are welcome.

Ava, MO

#17429 Oct 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>I missed nothing when you said you hated the USA and wanted to see it sold down the river which is why you support Ryan/Romney/Antichrist 2012.

We all know what you are. LDS thinks that Romney the four time draft dodging yellow bellied coward pathologically lying tax dodging felon is the White Horse Prophecy come to life.

You know, where Mormon takes over the WH and proclaims that it is the official religion of the country. This is a believe long held by LDS. We all know it and so do you.

Stop hiding your America-hating plan under a rock.
It's not under a rock. I lost it somewhere in your hoard.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#17430 Oct 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You did say that Mormonism is evil. Stick to that line of thought, you may see the light of day yet in your sorry little life.
No I didnt. Lol my life is sorry? I spend time defending my beliefs and my right to practice them. You spend your time trying to tear others down and spewing hate. Whos life is sorry ??

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

#17431 Oct 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lying scumbag which is just a fact and also an insult...to lying scumbags.
Then again, your leader is that piece of filth Romney, Romeny, Romini, Gypsy, Grifter, Charlatan, Thief, Criminal, America-hating swill.
Those who willing choose to follow such a POS should be happy that people consider them almost on par with lying scumbags. You are welcome.
People with severe insecurities normally feel the need to hate others. That is your burden to bear. I hope one day you will find love and happiness. A life filled with hate is sad indeed. You're welcome :)

Location hidden

#17433 Oct 13, 2012
Livinginthelandofcrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not under a rock. I lost it somewhere in your hoard.
I love the USA in all of its raucous, herding cats, progressive, reality-based, diverse ways.

Your boy wants to pound it into the dirt and have only old, white, rich, men run it as a fascist country pounding 90% of Americans into submission.

I am a patriot. You are a traitor.

It is really that simple.

Location hidden

#17434 Oct 13, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> No I didnt. Lol my life is sorry? I spend time defending my beliefs and my right to practice them. You spend your time trying to tear others down and spewing hate. Whos life is sorry ??
No, you waste your life in a propaganda haze being a serf to a long line of criminals, grifters, charlatans, liars, traitors and cowards.

Your boy is a four-time draft dodging yellow bellied war monger tax dodger and probable FELON. He is also a pathologically lying dork. You choose to be his servant...that is so sad in a free country.

Location hidden

#17435 Oct 13, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> People with severe insecurities normally feel the need to hate others. That is your burden to bear. I hope one day you will find love and happiness. A life filled with hate is sad indeed. You're welcome :)
You hate the USA and all of its 300+ million people who are not as servile as you. You are trying to pound the USA back into recession, people back out of work, people back into foreclosure all so that your boy Romney the Grifter and Charlatan can pay ZERO income taxes forever.

Since you hate the USA so much why don't you go back to the Romney Compound in Mexico where you can live as criminals? Why come here except to destroy the USA for the White Horse Prophecy by any means you can find?

You are just a much bigger version of the long con that pretends to fix roofs but just steals the money of defenseless seniors. We know what you are.

Location hidden

#17436 Oct 13, 2012
What Romneyu promises to cost the average middle class family:

1.$6,000/year in senior health care since most seniors are helped by their families.

2.$4,000/year in extra Romney-Taxes.

3.$11,000/year in extra Romney-Debt from new wars, new tax cuts for the ultra rich and mega corporations and new financial disaster.

This is what Romney promises FOR STARTERS. He hates 90% of Americans and will do anything to pummel them into submission.

Location hidden

#17437 Oct 13, 2012
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> No I didnt. Lol my life is sorry? I spend time defending my beliefs and my right to practice them. You spend your time trying to tear others down and spewing hate. Whos life is sorry ??
You should not be ashamed to admit that you think Mormons are evil.

Facing reality is one of the 12 steps to getting out of the cult. Wake up and smell the coffee. Why in the hell should having coffee be an issue. Romney the Grifter drinks caffeinated Coke for God's sake. Is it because he is a descendant of the MormonApostles and is better than you and can get away with whatever he pleases?

After all, he is going to be GOD soon.

BWahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aaahhaha

Ava, MO

#17438 Oct 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>I love the USA in all of its raucous, herding cats, progressive, reality-based, diverse ways.

Your boy wants to pound it into the dirt and have only old, white, rich, men run it as a fascist country pounding 90% of Americans into submission.

I am a patriot. You are a traitor.

It is really that simple.
You love America because the Government takes care of you so you don't have to work, or take care of yourself. You're not a Patriot, you're a parasite. It's really that simple.

Location hidden

#17439 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
You love America because the Government takes care of you so you don't have to work, or take care of yourself. You're not a Patriot, you're a parasite. It's really that simple.
You are supporting Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan who lived on Social Security, has been a government employee with federal government health care, retirement, salary for most of his adult life and is currently running for two government jobs.

Republiscums love government benefits...you just expect the rest of us to pay for them.

Republiscums like Romney REFUSED TO PAY TAXES for 10 YEARS.

Republiscums like Romney REFUSE to pay their fair share of the costs of running the USA even today.

You Republiscums are just seeking ways to sit on your lard asses (Christie), whine about your fake MS (Ann) and demand that the rest of us work hard everyday to pay for your toxic lives.

The rest of us say NO and then HELL NO.

You Republiscum moochers make us sick.

Location hidden

#17440 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, LDS the fake religion and, in reality, the political party trying to take over the WH and then the USA is a government parasite.

It makes members tithe money over to it and then those members apply to the government for food stamps and welfare. It is the same ploy Walmart uses: provide food stamp applications along with job applications.

Republiscums are all LEECHES, MOOCHERS and TRAITORS.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#17441 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Oh pearl... You nailed it. You are so smart. And to think you put so much effort into studying me in order to expose me. I'm very flattered. Your opinion means everything to me. No, really, it does. And here we all sit utterly amazed at how an uneducated, Native American Stripper/Prostitute has become so well versed and seems to have an innate ability to read and understand people by their posts. Yet, one who doesn't even know the difference between "work ethic" and "moral ethic." Wow! "I stand all amazed."
You've really got that patronizing sarcasm manner down to an automatic reflex. While it would be easy to trade insults with you, I see you are easily capable of loosing your temper, and for me to take advantage of that would be cruel to you and those around you. You seem to think I am a prostitute. I have no problem with a woman making a living with her body, and you have clearly stated it doesn't matter what one does for a living, so why would you use that as a way to slander someone. You really have some strange standards.

Ava, MO

#17442 Oct 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>You are supporting Paul Some Girls Rape Easy Ryan who lived on Social Security, has been a government employee with federal government health care, retirement, salary for most of his adult life and is currently running for two government jobs.

Republiscums love government benefits...you just expect the rest of us to pay for them.

Republiscums like Romney REFUSED TO PAY TAXES for 10 YEARS.

Republiscums like Romney REFUSE to pay their fair share of the costs of running the USA even today.

You Republiscums are just seeking ways to sit on your lard asses (Christie), whine about your fake MS (Ann) and demand that the rest of us work hard everyday to pay for your toxic lives.

The rest of us say NO and then HELL NO.

You Republiscum moochers make us sick.
Do your cats talk to you?

Ava, MO

#17444 Oct 13, 2012
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>You've really got that patronizing sarcasm manner down to an automatic reflex. While it would be easy to trade insults with you, I see you are easily capable of loosing your temper, and for me to take advantage of that would be cruel to you and those around you. You seem to think I am a prostitute. I have no problem with a woman making a living with her body, and you have clearly stated it doesn't matter what one does for a living, so why would you use that as a way to slander someone. You really have some strange standards.
First off... thank you. I appreciate the compliment. Secondly, I don't think it would be easy for you to trade insults with me. I'm sorry to say, you're just not very good at them. That's not to say you can't become quite proficient at it. With a little more work and practice, you might even be able to hold your own someday. I do see some potential in you. As far as losing my temper, you don't even know why I lost my temper. You "think" you know, but then again we know what happens when you assume, don't we pearl? As far as you being a prostitute... I only think it because you said you "worked" in a brothel and a strip club. Maybe I'm incorrect. Maybe your job was housekeeping, changing sheets, dusting, laundry, or cleaning up after Jacuzzi parties. However, most women who "work" in strip clubs and brothels, aren't there to "clean," are they? As far as what one does for a living, you are partially correct. I don't care how a person makes a living "as long as it doesn't hurt or harm others." But we've been over and over this, haven't we? You know what I think? I think you're still upset and feel slighted that I wouldn't answer your question, after I answered it several times. I also think you secretly admire me.

Ava, MO

#17445 Oct 13, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah, LDS the fake religion and, in reality, the political party trying to take over the WH and then the USA is a government parasite.

It makes members tithe money over to it and then those members apply to the government for food stamps and welfare. It is the same ploy Walmart uses: provide food stamp applications along with job applications.

Republiscums are all LEECHES, MOOCHERS and TRAITORS.
You libtards sure love a free ride. Meow-
gossamer

Warren, MI

#17446 Oct 13, 2012
Do you really think that hate church that Obama went to for 20 years is a Christian church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 38 min Pearl Jam 308,889
Kim Kardashian to document fertility struggle i... 1 hr R_I_P_Kardtrashian 3
Wonkbook: After a long fight, the FCC is about ... 1 hr Who Guessed It 6
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 10 hr GinaLover 737
Rosie O'Donnell exiting 'The View' after 2nd br... 11 hr CDJ 4
Toronto-bound QEW shut down in Burlington 12 hr Halton Region GTA 1
'The Young and the Restless': Fan power changed... Wed Gloria 1
More from around the web