That's So Raven actor arrested on dru...

That's So Raven actor arrested on drug charges

There are 571 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Apr 11, 2007, titled That's So Raven actor arrested on drug charges. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

“I don't want this (arrest) lingering over my head”

An actor in the Disney Channel's That's So Raven television program is free on bail after he was arrested early Tuesday and charged with marijuana possession. via Houston Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

Raging Torrent IV

Forest Park, GA

#171 Jun 28, 2007
This is getting a little out of control...

Chicago, IL

#172 Jun 28, 2007
i knew it!
no wonder her shw got CANCELED!!!
ha ha ha!

“The Hills <33”

Since: Jun 07

somewhere in PA

#173 Jun 28, 2007
hey girl who said she was not going to let her kids watch the show anymore nice screen name ....hahahah your a gay biotch

“The Hills <33”

somewhere in PA

#174 Jun 28, 2007
hey julianne i am on your side ....oh ....and by the way disney channel is thy gayest channel in the world i meen doesn't anyone watch mtv ....well all the gay people don't but ... i don't care who is arrested ...and stop making such a big deal about this ...its normal to make mistsakes....oh....and by the way troy hymes sexy, nice screen name i bet you don't even haave a tv cause no parent would use that screen name,and i am not a parent ....i am oonly 11....but i think only someone who is like a hooker or bitch would have that screen name,.........

“The Hills <33”

somewhere in PA

#175 Jun 28, 2007
oh and by the way your a llll gaaaayyyyyyy
ace

AOL

#176 Jun 29, 2007
her other friend from that's so raven chelsea got arrested last year for dui.luckily she hit parked cars and didn't hurt/kill anyone including herself.

“The Hills <33”

somewhere in PA

#177 Jun 29, 2007
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooolllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllljk not really
laura

AOL

#178 Jun 29, 2007
Alright guys look, this is getting way out of hand, there is way to many things here that I didn't need to see or hear. I will find this stuff out, I promise. But please chill out because this is hard enough hearing this about him, but one of you said Raven was responsible too, and this is just to much, so please just stop, please and I will figure this all out.
nathan

United States

#179 Jun 30, 2007
I don't think that either raven or orlando did it I the it was the sunny dude.
nathan

United States

#180 Jun 30, 2007
I'm about go find out on Google search.
fannie mae foundation

Oxon Hill, MD

#182 Jun 30, 2007
EXACTLY
fannie mae foundation

Oxon Hill, MD

#183 Jun 30, 2007
u all r gerbils man!

“In a lalala-ing mood<3”

Since: Feb 07

Emerald City, Oz

#184 Jul 2, 2007
sportslover3434 wrote:
hey julianne i am on your side ....oh ....and by the way disney channel is thy gayest channel in the world i meen doesn't anyone watch mtv ....well all the gay people don't but ... i don't care who is arrested ...and stop making such a big deal about this ...its normal to make mistsakes....oh....and by the way troy hymes sexy, nice screen name i bet you don't even haave a tv cause no parent would use that screen name,and i am not a parent ....i am oonly 11....but i think only someone who is like a hooker or bitch would have that screen name,.........
Well, not everyone's like u. ppl have their own personalities. u're basically saying that ppl should do what u do.
cori

Monroe, NC

#185 Jul 2, 2007
ALL YALL WHO THINK RAVEN DID IT YALL ARE STUPID IT WAS ORLANDO BROWN WHO WAS ARRESTED I SWEARE THERE ARE SOME STUPID PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. AGREE WITH JULLIANNE YALL SO STUPID AND CLUELESSS
cori

Monroe, NC

#186 Jul 2, 2007
if all yall think raven is on some drugs prove it.and i am agreeing with ravendefender

Myrtle Beach, SC

#187 Jul 2, 2007
You guys need to quit freaking out. You're holding these human beings to high standards because of the characters they play. If you look back at some of the people made famous by disney, they all turn out like this.

Examples:
Lindsay Lohan
Britney Spears
Jodie Foster

Hilary Duff will turn out like them, she's following the same path they did.
janasha

Milwaukee, WI

#188 Jul 2, 2007
julie wrote:
what raven that dont sound like her i dont know what 2 belive
me either girl/or boy shoo that shocked me!!!
fannie

AOL

#189 Jul 3, 2007
raven does drugs and is pregnat?
thats so stupid. we all know she is gay.

Myrtle Beach, SC

#190 Jul 3, 2007
sportslover3434 wrote:
Wait, you're bashing Disney and glorifying MTV?

Both those channels are crap. Oh, wait you're 11....that makes sense now....11 year olds don't know anything.
ashley

Boynton Beach, FL

#191 Jul 3, 2007
hey Raven whats up? I herd about the rumors and its seems to me by what I've read about the rumor is that it is not true and most rumors are not true anyway, so keep your head up and ignore what everbody says about you cause their probably jelious and just wanna start somethin!! love ya bunches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 4 min PolakPotrafi 115
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 14 hr Joanne 32,065
News Kandi Burruss Shares Feelings On Baby Daddy Dra... 22 hr Lola 1
News a Walking Deada star Jeffrey Dean Morgan reveal... Fri dragoon70056 8
News Trump said hedge funders were a getting away wi... Fri Philosophic 20
News Priebus, Bannon named to senior White House roles Thu Backstabbing Weasel 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Thu 3 Cats 312,661
More from around the web