That's So Raven actor arrested on dru...

That's So Raven actor arrested on drug charges

There are 571 comments on the Houston Chronicle story from Apr 11, 2007, titled That's So Raven actor arrested on drug charges. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

“I don't want this (arrest) lingering over my head”

An actor in the Disney Channel's That's So Raven television program is free on bail after he was arrested early Tuesday and charged with marijuana possession. via Houston Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

Caroline

United States

#129 Jun 11, 2007
"It never said it was Eddie. "

Maybe search it and read the FULL STORY?

Go here;
http://concreteloop.com/2007/04/orlando-brown...

or read this; the full story? It wasnt raven, it was orlando...

Orlando Brown, 19, who plays Eddie Thomas, the best friend of star Raven Symone on the popular show, was arrested after police pulled him over about 1 a.m. in the 4200 block of Westheimer.

The officer stopped the 1992 Acura Integra that Brown was driving because the headlights were off. During a search of the car, the officer found the marijuana on the driver’s side door.

Brown, in an interview, denied that the marijuana belonged to him. Also a singer and rapper, he said a friend lent him the car to use during his stay in Houston to make an album.

“I didn’t know what was in the car. That’s not what I do. I consider myself a youth activist,” he said.

Brown said he thought the car’s headlights were on when the officer pulled him over.

Brown was taken into custody without incident and charged with misdemeanor marijuana possession. He was released on bond.

In addition to the Disney Channel television show, Brown has appeared in several movies, including Max Keeble’s Big Move and Major Payne.
john

Fort Worth, TX

#130 Jun 13, 2007
all of yall are some winy ass bitches its just raven not. halle berry
john

Fort Worth, TX

#131 Jun 13, 2007
all of yall are some winy ass bitches its just raven not, Halle Berry she is so fine
grama pew

Lapeer, MI

#132 Jun 13, 2007
STOP TALKING ABOUT RAVEN IN GET WITH jesus.
sebastian

Lapeer, MI

#133 Jun 13, 2007
you right natalia sorry i can shut up my mouth talking about your comments im a big fat loser.

“In a lalala-ing mood<3”

Since: Feb 07

Emerald City, Oz

#134 Jun 14, 2007
john wrote:
all of yall are some winy ass bitches its just raven not. halle berry
omg...u just killed the whole conversation...
Maria

AOL

#135 Jun 15, 2007
Orlando I can't believe you. How could you? I never thought that you would be responsible for something like this. You know there aren't many smart celebraties out there anymore. Just look at Lindsea Lohen, and Brittney Spears? There idiots, and they think there so cool, and have things under control, and that they are representing kids just fine, but there not. There giving kids a bad message. I never thought you would be one of those stupid celebraties. I trusted you. You brought shame to your position. Because of your stupid decision, you are going to lose a lot of fans, you just lost one of them, me. And you are probably going to lose friends too. In fact,(and she will remain nameless) I think I can guess one of your very close friends that you've known for four years, that I know you will probably loser. Well if you do, who's fault is that, yours. Nice job. I am just glad none of the other CURRENT disney stars, are stupid like you were on that day. You know you are watched on T.V, and people have seen the nice person you were. To me, and probably other people, you were considered a trustworthy, responsible, nice kid. That was going to make something good out of his life. Instead of those idiot celebraties that go off and get drunk. But it really breaks my heart that you are one of those people know, that did drugs. People were able to look up to you, but you let us down like those other celebraties do. Celebraties shouldn't just act or something to make money, they should also inspire kids and be role models. But you weren't, and there are a lot of celebraties that we can't count on to do that. So thanks a lot. You showed me something.

“In a lalala-ing mood<3”

Since: Feb 07

Emerald City, Oz

#136 Jun 15, 2007
Maria wrote:
Orlando I can't believe you. How could you? I never thought that you would be responsible for something like this. You know there aren't many smart celebraties out there anymore. Just look at Lindsea Lohen, and Brittney Spears? There idiots, and they think there so cool, and have things under control, and that they are representing kids just fine, but there not. There giving kids a bad message. I never thought you would be one of those stupid celebraties. I trusted you. You brought shame to your position. Because of your stupid decision, you are going to lose a lot of fans, you just lost one of them, me. And you are probably going to lose friends too. In fact,(and she will remain nameless) I think I can guess one of your very close friends that you've known for four years, that I know you will probably loser. Well if you do, who's fault is that, yours. Nice job. I am just glad none of the other CURRENT disney stars, are stupid like you were on that day. You know you are watched on T.V, and people have seen the nice person you were. To me, and probably other people, you were considered a trustworthy, responsible, nice kid. That was going to make something good out of his life. Instead of those idiot celebraties that go off and get drunk. But it really breaks my heart that you are one of those people know, that did drugs. People were able to look up to you, but you let us down like those other celebraties do. Celebraties shouldn't just act or something to make money, they should also inspire kids and be role models. But you weren't, and there are a lot of celebraties that we can't count on to do that. So thanks a lot. You showed me something.
OMG~! SOOOOOOOOO tru~! There are bad influencial celebrities out there! But remember... not all, some. Take Madonna. She's a celeb and she helps out African ppl!
Maria

AOL

#137 Jun 15, 2007
I know. and we are lucky to have those good celebraties in our lives. I am just dissapointed in him cause I thought he was one of them. But I was wrong. But thank you for reminding me that we are lucky to have some celebraties. And for agreeing with what I am saying. If you want to talk sometime, like me giving you my IM or something, then just say something. Thank you, and bye.
Taylor

AOL

#138 Jun 16, 2007
I want to post these lyrics on here that have to do with Raven and Orlando. This makes me think about them a lot because I think they should go out, and that they secretly like each other, so here they are.

Why Don't You Kiss Her"

We're the best of friends
And we share our secrets
She knows everything that is on my mind
Lately somethings changed
As I lie awake in my bed
A voice here inside my head
Softly says

Why don't you kiss her
Why don't you tell her
Why don't you let her see
The feelings that you hide
'Cause she'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside

Oh im so afraid to make that first move
Just a touch and we
Could cross the line
Everytime she's near
I wanna never let her go
Confess to her what my heart knows
Hold her close

Why don't you kiss her
Why don't you tell her
Why don't you let her see
The feelings that you hide
'Cause she'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside

What would you say
I wonder would she just turn away
Or would she promise me
That she's here to stay
It hurts me to wait
I keep asking myself

Why don't you kiss her (tell her you love her)
Why don't u tell her (tell her you need her)
Why don't you let her see
The feelings that you hide
'Cause she'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside...

Why don't you kiss her?

Lol. That song is actually by Jesse Mccartney. I love that song, and it also makes me sad when I think of that song because of what happened to him in April, and because of that they are officially NOT friends anymore. Which is sad because they've been friends for 4 years, and have had a close bond together. But because of his dumb mistake, it ruined it. I am sad that they are not together, they should be, and I wish that this didn't happen to someone that I thought was a good, responsible kid. I am also sad for Raven too because I think she is really sad because of the loss of their friendship, so this whole situation is just terrible.
nolan

Scottsdale, AZ

#139 Jun 16, 2007
It donsn't say eddie is on drugs
Taylor

AOL

#141 Jun 16, 2007
Wether or not it's true, apparently Raven doesn't believe him because their not friends anymore. I heard it from a reliable source. Trust me. And I disagree with that, I do think he's guilty. Yes the article doesn't techniquly say that he's guilty. It's more of a matter of if you believe him or not. And unfortunately, I just don't.
Sabrina

AOL

#142 Jun 20, 2007
You know, I can't take this anymore. Why do we always have to see on the news, "so and so" is arrested for drugs or is in rehab? Can there just be one week without seeing that on the news. And then I hear this news about Orlando, and it really just breaks my heart. If it is true that Raven isn't his friend anymore I have no reason to stop her. We already have Lindsey Lohen, who is the worst influence towards children, we don't need another one. Orlando is someone who I thought was nice, and was going to make a good name for himself as he got older. But celebraties get caught up in this crap, and they are another one of them. We don't need another rehab patient for a celebraty in our lives. It would be nice if we had a responsible, trustworthy celebraty that won't let us down. I am just glad Raven is not one of them. And for the people who like Lindsey Lohen, you are really stupid. I am sorry, I just hate her SO much, I really do. I can't take these stupid celebraties anymore, it's too sad.
Sabrina

AOL

#143 Jun 20, 2007
It's just not fair.
pie

Henderson, NV

#144 Jun 20, 2007
'
Brittany wrote:
I did not know Raven was on drugs
bich cause she wasnt
pie

Henderson, NV

#145 Jun 20, 2007
'
Sabrina wrote:
You know, I can't take this anymore. Why do we always have to see on the news, "so and so" is arrested for drugs or is in rehab? Can there just be one week without seeing that on the news. And then I hear this news about Orlando, and it really just breaks my heart. If it is true that Raven isn't his friend anymore I have no reason to stop her. We already have Lindsey Lohen, who is the worst influence towards children, we don't need another one. Orlando is someone who I thought was nice, and was going to make a good name for himself as he got older. But celebraties get caught up in this crap, and they are another one of them. We don't need another rehab patient for a celebraty in our lives. It would be nice if we had a responsible, trustworthy celebraty that won't let us down. I am just glad Raven is not one of them. And for the people who like Lindsey Lohen, you are really stupid. I am sorry, I just hate her SO much, I really do. I can't take these stupid celebraties anymore, it's too sad.
dont be talkin abdout linzy lohan like that bich
pie

Henderson, NV

#146 Jun 20, 2007
Taylor wrote:
I want to post these lyrics on here that have to do with Raven and Orlando. This makes me think about them a lot because I think they should go out, and that they secretly like each other, so here they are.
Why Don't You Kiss Her"
We're the best of friends
And we share our secrets
She knows everything that is on my mind
Lately somethings changed
As I lie awake in my bed
A voice here inside my head
Softly says
Why don't you kiss her
Why don't you tell her
Why don't you let her see
The feelings that you hide
'Cause she'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside
Oh im so afraid to make that first move
Just a touch and we
Could cross the line
Everytime she's near
I wanna never let her go
Confess to her what my heart knows
Hold her close
Why don't you kiss her
Why don't you tell her
Why don't you let her see
The feelings that you hide
'Cause she'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside
What would you say
I wonder would she just turn away
Or would she promise me
That she's here to stay
It hurts me to wait
I keep asking myself
Why don't you kiss her (tell her you love her)
Why don't u tell her (tell her you need her)
Why don't you let her see
The feelings that you hide
'Cause she'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside...
Why don't you kiss her?
Lol. That song is actually by Jesse Mccartney. I love that song, and it also makes me sad when I think of that song because of what happened to him in April, and because of that they are officially NOT friends anymore. Which is sad because they've been friends for 4 years, and have had a close bond together. But because of his dumb mistake, it ruined it. I am sad that they are not together, they should be, and I wish that this didn't happen to someone that I thought was a good, responsible kid. I am also sad for Raven too because I think she is really sad because of the loss of their friendship, so this whole situation is just terrible.
are you trien to rite a book
Sabrina

AOL

#147 Jun 20, 2007
pie wrote:
'<quoted text>dont be talkin abdout linzy lohan like that bich
No, I will talk about Lindsey Lohen. She is an idiot and you can't say I'm wrong. What other celebraty can you say was in rehab three times. She's an idiot. And you can't stop me from saying it hunny.
shaunelle

Jackson, NJ

#148 Jun 21, 2007
Raven is not on drugs it was Orlando brown s you need to stop it
shaunelle

Jackson, NJ

#149 Jun 21, 2007
miss thing i wasn't saying that she was so you need to stop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barry Manilow says he kept his sexuality secret... 6 hr Buzz 80
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 12 hr Murphey_Law 98
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 12 hr neo con agenda 32,097
News Donald Trump promises to deport all illegal imm... (Sep '15) 13 hr Wall Street bonus 31
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 hr silly rabbit 313,989
News Miley Cyrus smokes suspicious cigarette in swim... (Aug '15) 16 hr ThomasA 5
News Will Amanda's Co-Star Crush Lead to Heartbreak? (Apr '06) 17 hr Alice 609
More from around the web