Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr Join Grammy Awards Performance Line-Up

There are 2 comments on the BroadwayWorld.com story from Jan 14, 2014, titled Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr Join Grammy Awards Performance Line-Up. In it, BroadwayWorld.com reports that:

The latest performers announced for THE 56TH ANNUAL GRAMMY AWARDS are current GRAMMY Award nominees John Legend, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Kacey Musgraves, Taylor Swift and Keith Urban, as well as nominee Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr - who as members of the Beatles will receive the 2014 Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BroadwayWorld.com.

I HATE New Days

Woburn, MA

#1 Jan 14, 2014
Why Avril Lavigne doesn't visit Grammy Awards and perform Let Me Go. People has to listen to Avril Lavigne's Let Me GO at the Grammys. Plain and simple.

Since: Jan 14

Springfield, IL

#4 Jan 21, 2014
Tired of the same 200 Classic Rock Songs over and over?? Try a Classic Rock station with over 4,000 Classic rock Standards, Deep Tracks and album cuts Streaming live now at WCVS.com ... Free Phone Apps… DIE CORPORATE CLASSIC ROCK!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Duggar family just deserted Rick Santorum f... 2 hr ima hoosier 2
News The Duggar Family Bans Gay Couples 2 hr ima hoosier 5
News Teen Mom star Leah Messler is 'pregnant and eng... (Jan '12) 2 hr MEE 49
News Amy Schumer skewers anti-vaxxer parents: 'I got... 2 hr New Perspective 3
News What's in a Name? 3 hr Tazo 1
News Critics slam HBO drama 'Game of Thrones' for ra... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 21
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Brian_G 309,843
More from around the web