'Basketball Wives LA': Laura Govan says Draya Michele is still a 'slut bucket'

Nov 21, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com

When it was revealed that "Basketball Wives LA" was likely going to have a huge makeover following its second season, some people seemed surprised to see that the Govan sisters, Laura and Gloria, were reported to have gotten the axe.

Full Story
Justalady

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Dec 12, 2012
They need to get fired. I think they think they are important and have no personality. Laura looks anorexic now and lost her looks because of the weight loss. As far as Gloria, she has this way about her that's boring and a complete turn off to watch.
ms ebony Oakland ca

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2012
I can't stand Laura drag queen looking ass her fat ass loss the weight but still looks like sponge Bob square pants and Bambi you hit it dead on her sister Gloria does look like a little rat . Stank ass.l vh1 send them boring b**ches on they way they do no justice for the show in real life!
go girl

United States

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Jackie's team all day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives 19 min cpeter1313 7
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 39 min cpeter1313 305,668
Are ghosts real? (Dec '07) 1 hr Big mike 170
Dog the Bounty Hunter's Daughter Lyssa Chapman ... (Jan '12) 2 hr Joe Balls 56
We Need More Gay Sex on TV 4 hr Eaddae 79
Response to Bill O'Reilly: Jesus Didn't Start a... 11 hr rabbee yehoshooah... 313
Morgan James Covers Demi Lovato's 'Really Don't... 13 hr DEMI Lovato 1
•••
•••

Television People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••