Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 322226 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#309070 Aug 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to talk about gender selection? I read it is on the rise. Maybe you would rather avoid that topic.
You're the one trying to bring it up when it has nothing to do with what No Relevance was trying to imply here. Why are you trying to change the subject?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#309071 Aug 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't killing unborn women babies, sexist?
"...women babies"?

LMAO! You fundies are really getting desperate here.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#309073 Aug 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to explain a damn thing to me, Dinkums. I understand it quite well. It's you who is crying out for an explanation, and ignoring the explanation because it doesn't fit your script.
Next...
No you are making up the script.

What you have is the bible according to playa

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#309074 Aug 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They all started in the womb.
Not as "women".
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#309075 Aug 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Did you ever read biology texts that describe why a fetus cannot survive outside the womb before a specific point in development?
We don't recognize 'rights' for humans who are dependent on the organs and systems of another human. Your BORN child doesn't have the right to one of your kidneys. Your parents do not have a right to one of your lungs.
Let me know when laws compel you to divest yourself of a body part, or hook yourself up to another person, for the purpose of keeping that person alive,'k?
Next
What body part are you giving up when pregnant.
No Relativism

United States

#309076 Aug 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You can't overlook what doesn't exist.
<quoted text>
CPeter, you're best described as a clever imbecile.

You're the type of person who would cut out a hole in the door for your cat. And, when your cat has kittens you'd cut three holes for them.

If questioned about your rationale, you'd (as Kathywyn says so eloquently) stomp your feet impotently.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#309077 Aug 23, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Playa: "not fetal females - or fetal males, for that matter."
As early as 5-7 weeks gestation, mom can find out from home:
"It's A Girl!"
"It's A Boy!"
www.TellMePinkOrBlue.com
So what?

If she's not interested in keeping the pregnancy, she doesn't care what sex it is....although, I'm sure you'd be happy to include such information among the mandatory things a doctor has to tell his pregnant patients contemplating abortion.

Along with the compendium of lies she's forced to be told by her physician, at her State Legislature's whim...
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#309078 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes many over years have not had rights because of the religous far right. Time to end the far rights hate and bigotry.
LOL

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#309079 Aug 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And when it is known to be a girl and she is killed, that is sexism.
Really? Why? Why isn't it sexism if it's a male?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#309081 Aug 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Miscarraiges happen for many reasons including sperm or egg quality, mal formation, improper implantation, viruses, bacteria etc.
You aren't going to convince many people that they aren't carrying a baby when they are pregnant.
Well thank goodness for that, since I had no intention of doing so. It's up to individual women whether they consider their fetus a 'baby' or not.

I'm not in the business of 'convincing' them it is or isn't. I just know what the word 'fetus' means.
No Relativism

United States

#309082 Aug 23, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it? That's your perspective then?
I disagree. That's based on the fact the majority of induced abortions occur during the first 8-12 weeks of pregnancy when gender is not known.
Katie V.: "The majority of induced abortions occur during the first 8-12 weeks of pregnancy when gender is not known."

As early as 5-7 weeks gestation mom can find out from home"

"It's A Girl!"

"It's A Boy!"

www.TellMePinkOrBlue.com

Dumb (continued....)

Azz.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#309083 Aug 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>So you've taken it upon yourself to interpret the Word of the inerrant God, IN THIS INSTANCE AND THIS INSTANCE ONLY.
Sounds 'convenient' to me....
I am only reading what it says without adding anything.

Thou shalt not murder

"I knew you before you were born"

Cursed water is the test for adultry

Non of this advocates abortion.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#309084 Aug 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He speaks of not committing murder. Aborting a child 'He knowns' is murder.
Yet God killed off everyone with a mammoth flood? Yet God killed off everyone in Sodom & Gomorrah?

I can see where you fundies learned to be such hypocrites.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#309085 Aug 23, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as "women".
Maybe not. What did you start as?
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#309086 Aug 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Miscarraiges happen for many reasons including sperm or egg quality, mal formation, improper implantation, viruses, bacteria etc.
You aren't going to convince many people that they aren't carrying a baby when they are pregnant.
You arent going to convince anyone that your omniscient god has nothing to do with spontaneous abortions.
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#309087 Aug 23, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one trying to bring it up when it has nothing to do with what No Relevance was trying to imply here. Why are you trying to change the subject?
I am tired of the old one. Let's talk about gender selection.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#309088 Aug 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Then this is probably one conversation that you should stay out of.
Why should he/she stay out of it? Because you don't like his opinion?
No Relativism

United States

#309089 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes at one time you Nazi KKK types loved slavery...When we CRUSHED you hate mongers we ended that crap. Just like we will end all your attempts at control..LIKE WE ALWAYS HAVE........LOSER.
Duh Huh: "You Nazi KKK types loved slavery"

Today, you and your ilk discriminate to death a group of human beings based on their size, temporary living arrangment, and stage of human development.

You're worse than Nazis and slavery proponents combined.

And, again, YOU are committing this evil TODAY.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#309090 Aug 23, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are making up the script.
What you have is the bible according to playa
Sorry if you can't handle the literal word - or the absence of one - in your own Bible, Dink.

Take it up with God, who forgot to specifically mention the word 'abortion' when he was laying down that stuff about every other 'abomination', and writing commandments against murder... which He himself defined as ILLEGAL KILLING.

Abortion is legal killing. Oops - guess he missed that one.

Next....
Ink

Drexel Hill, PA

#309091 Aug 23, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes at one time you Nazi KKK types loved slavery...When we CRUSHED you hate mongers we ended that crap. Just like we will end all your attempts at control..LIKE WE ALWAYS HAVE........LOSER.
Nazis came after slavery was abolished by a right wing republican, Lincoln.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurt Russell to Play Santa Claus in Netflix Chr... 2 hr ERIC 7
News Gay Man Previously Denied Marriage License Runn... 3 hr Warren 1
News 5 Reasons Why Jean Claude Van Damme's Bizarre N... 12 hr Pardon Pard 1
News Megyn Kelly finds audience by delving into sexu... 17 hr USA Today 1
News Former Apprentice contestant Omarosa to leave T... 17 hr Oliver Canterberry 1
News Omarosa Manigault Newman bemoans 'lack of diver... 17 hr Oliver Canterberry 1
News Fox News and congressional Republicans are layi... Thu INVESTIGATION NEEDED 1
More from around the web