Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
285,661 - 285,680 of 305,442 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I had an extremely stressful, unplanned pregnancy as well. It was stressful emotionally and physically. I continued it. But I'm not arrogant enough to decide what every woman SHOULD do under all possible circumstances, some of which I can not imagine.
An option must be there for all health, not just life.
And rose, it's not a true sacrifice if one is forced to make it.
Maybe I wasn't clear ..on the neonate thing ..It's not in the law.

I was wondering if a baby was born at say 22weeks and you stick it for a blood draw. Does it feel it .

They seem to react even that young to stimuli .this woukd be the closest I can see to presupposes science on feeling no pain ..the science is very convenient in excusing a cruel procedure.
Again NOT including if a child had to be delivered early..in the case of the moms life.

On the other ..I'm really not being arrogant .

I'm saying if a woman wants to abort than do it BEFORE there is any chance that the child be aware it is being violently aborted.

If she can make 23 weeks ..She can give the rest for HER CHILD .

ITS,not like she is making the sacrifice for an alien being implanted in her by little green men

At that point HER CHILD has made its presence known

We want freedom...but where is the responsibility that goes with it.

No BC ..then an abortion after the baby has,Quickened ..your m a th May be correct..But 15000 is still too many to be so cruel to that baby .

Speaking healthy mom..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Laverna wrote:
<quoted text> How do you know, LOL!Another poster is from Omaha on the abortion forum....Dan. We have forums for every city in Nebraska by the way. Many do go to the national forums.
Ahh the famous,Dan who is supposed to cone to your defense ..That Dan .

Someone you know then

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Bitner. If women can't get ACCESS to either contraception or abortion (if they choose it), they don't HAVE much choice, either to prevent pregnancy or terminate it.
The right-wing politicians like Perry in TX obviously don't WANT women to have good access to either contraception or abortion. Which is why they pass legislation that will shut down most, if not all, of the women's clinics in their states. Without access to contraceptive methods that simply PREVENT pregnancy, more women will have only TWO "choices," which are pregnancy or celibacy. Which is what the regressive Republicans have wanted all along.
Are these,abortion clinics? Just curious as to why or how they can stop contraception .

On what basis are they being closed? Curious .

As you know I am all for contraception .

Choose ...yes to be responsible ...I know it's cheap if you are on any kind of aid ..And even if not ..at the chains..the pills are cheap.

Compared to abortion..

Also what about carrying a condom just in case..

I know contraception fails

But even by your best numbers ..only half supposedly who have abortions used it...still don't believe it..400 thou ..ugh..Is an improvement over 800

As I keep saying

These freedoms were hard won..responsibility shoukd fit in that equation ..BIG TIME.

judging only by the 2 I know..one quite well..multiple abortions ..because they are NOT using the BC they are given .
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you thick?
How many times do you have to be told somebody else said that?
A different person asked me about it.
And I gave an opinion IN CONTEXT to the conversation where it was initially said?
WTF are you to insist it means anything to me? Or that it's even my opinion?
You're nothing but a f'n doofus, NR. You've got no depth, no meaning. You can't even put an original sentence together. You're nothing but a broken record repeating the same one-liners over and over and over again life a broken record.
Stop worrying your panties off over some stranger's pregnancy and take care of the people already on this planet.
Start at the mission or the soup kitchen or whatever your town's equivalent of shelters for the homeless is. Doing something meaningful besides playing nasty on an anonymous forum.
<spit>
Katie V.: "I gave an opinion IN CONTEXT"

Which part of your "No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone" don't you understand?
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
He is not a politician. Where you dropped on your head as a child? You're stupid.
bHitler: "Dr. Suny Anand is not a politician"

Exactly.

Thanks for noticing.

Next..........
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you thick?
How many times do you have to be told somebody else said that?
A different person asked me about it.
And I gave an opinion IN CONTEXT to the conversation where it was initially said?
WTF are you to insist it means anything to me? Or that it's even my opinion?
You're nothing but a f'n doofus, NR. You've got no depth, no meaning. You can't even put an original sentence together. You're nothing but a broken record repeating the same one-liners over and over and over again life a broken record.
Stop worrying your panties off over some stranger's pregnancy and take care of the people already on this planet.
Start at the mission or the soup kitchen or whatever your town's equivalent of shelters for the homeless is. Doing something meaningful besides playing nasty on an anonymous forum.
<spit>
Katie V.: "You can't even put an original sentence together."

I don't need to. Your own words demonstrate far better than I ever could the evil YOU support, condone & represent.

And.

That irks you.(read your above post, for example)

_________

Katie V.: "You're nothing but a broken record repeating the same one-liners over and over and over again like a broken record."

Like repeating "broken record" in the same sentence? That kind of broken record?

The "one-liners" I repeat are direct quotes from you. So......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>Contraception IS the gateway to abortion. And the pill IS an abortifaciant.
The pill stops ovulation ..No egg ..No baby knit .

If the pill is nit effective and the woman OVULATES..as in some pills used while nursing ..just the one hormone .

Voila. Baby .

Since the pill makes the body not ovulate ..think it is already pregnant ..it IS NOT ABIRTIFACIENT

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not bright enough to do so. We're talking about the same person who responded to "Persnickety" as "Husker" to give herself a pat on the back thinking that no one would notice she was talking to herself, lol.
"She's not bright enough to do so."

Excellent point.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea but using Christ's name tonite I see .
Sent you a PM..:)
Thank you...I just read it and responded.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
It strikes up a convo with used tampons on the off-chance it'll end up with a date for the night.
LMAO!! That's what hookers are for...the desperate losers out there like NR. Maybe his mom will give him some spending cash.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "You can't even put an original sentence together."
I don't need to. Your own words demonstrate far better than I ever could the evil YOU support, condone & represent.
And.
That irks you.(read your above post, for example)
_________
Katie V.: "You're nothing but a broken record repeating the same one-liners over and over and over again like a broken record."
Like repeating "broken record" in the same sentence? That kind of broken record?
The "one-liners" I repeat are direct quotes from you. So......
I disagree. I never made up the phrase "baby women" or any of the others you often repeat. Like a broken record.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
The pill stops ovulation ..No egg ..No baby knit .
If the pill is nit effective and the woman OVULATES..as in some pills used while nursing ..just the one hormone .
Voila. Baby .
Since the pill makes the body not ovulate ..think it is already pregnant ..it IS NOT ABIRTIFACIENT
Have you read Roe v Wade in its entirety Rose?

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"She's not bright enough to do so."
Excellent point.
As you can see, she's proving my point as she's posting under various names and then tried to claim that everyone who is posting on here from Falls City, NE is not her. Despite the fact that they post *exactly* like her. Gesu, Maria e Guiseppe, lol.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering if a baby was born at say 22weeks and you stick it for a blood draw. Does it feel it .
They seem to react even that young to stimuli .this woukd be the closest I can see to presupposes science on feeling no pain ..the science is very convenient in excusing a cruel procedure.
Again NOT including if a child had to be delivered early..in the case of the moms life.
I'm saying if a woman wants to abort than do it BEFORE there is any chance that the child be aware it is being violently aborted.
ITS,not like she is making the sacrifice for an alien being implanted in her by little green men
No BC ..then an abortion after the baby has,Quickened ..your m a th May be correct..But 15000 is still too many to be so cruel to that baby .
Speaking healthy mom..
The science is neither convenient, nor inconvenient. It is what it is. And the studies were not done with abortion in mind at all.

Again, of that 15,600, since we have no idea how many are for medical need, and how many are elective, you can't say it's just for a "healthy mom".

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
bHitler: "Dr. Suny Anand is not a politician"
Exactly.
Thanks for noticing.
Next..........
No, he's a physician who ignores all the various studies done in multiple disciplines. He's part of that SECOND category I mentioned that you choose to dishonestly ignore.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

You're right; religion is usually associated with intentionally and brutally killing born people. Of course, there are exceptions, such as yahweh instructing the israelites to rip open the pregnant women of their enemies. It's just that they are so into killing born people, thy never got around to fetuses.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Lalunatic: "Just like I don't "support" any religion at all"
Your attempt to conflate religion w/ intentionally & brutally killing baby human beings is creepy.
Your past abortion clearly continues to fester w/in & have adverse affects on your life 30+ years later.....

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Are you selling teabagger flash cards?
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Pregnancy is not a punishment.
A woman knows she can get pregnant.
Some women are forced by men.
Sex is only for marriage.
The baby has a right to live.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking healthy mom..
You post as if the majority of induced abortion did not take place within the first trimester. Over 98% of induced annual abortions takes place within the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. With the majority of that taking place by 8 weeks gestation.

Have you come to believe erroneous information to the detriment of reality and all of American women's civil rights? Is there no room in your thinking for correct, factual, information?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
As you can see, she's proving my point as she's posting under various names and then tried to claim that everyone who is posting on here from Falls City, NE is not her. Despite the fact that they post *exactly* like her. Gesu, Maria e Guiseppe, lol.
The population of Falls City, Nebraska was 4,316 (in 2011) and has been declining. I doubt very many residents are on this particular thread, let alone this forum.

http://www.google.com/#output=search&scli...

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Christ have mercy on us wrote:
<quoted text>My name is not knit. you haveit all wrong . One of the ways the pill works is to make the uterus inhospitable to a fertilized egg. If the fertilized egg cannot implant and dies or passes during menses, then an abortion has happened. The pill is a gateway to immoral sex.
Knitter! You fool no one. You could change your name each and every time you post, but not many could duplicate your writing style.

Open your eyes. Today's Catholics are using contraceptives - doesn't matter whether you like it or not.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reality series unmasks icky world of online dating 1 hr cheaptart 2
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 3 hr nOgOd 693
Parents respond to Nicki Minaj's 'vile' music v... 4 hr shakey 1
Militias complicate situation on Texas border 5 hr Dee Dee Dee 154
Rosie O'Donnell already causing problems on The... 6 hr jessyblue 2
Miley Cyrus To Perform On Final Episode Of 'Che... 7 hr Big mike 15
Evolution Theory Facing Crisis 10 hr TedHOhio 165
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000