Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313382 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#301770 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you call it to make it more palatable, it still amounts to a dead baby.
No moron, it does not. Kaylee Anthony was a MURDERED BABY. The 20 CHILDREN MURDERED at Sandy Hook were babies. A zef is a zef.

No murder, no dead babies via a safe, legal abortion.

Stop with the hyperbolic stupidity already.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#301771 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not energetic, just not taking pain meds so I'm awake. Two more days! I'll check my mail in a few! <<hugs>>
No pain meds???
Brave

Location hidden

#301772 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They did believe Jesus and they still worshiped the same God as they always had.
Holy crap you're STUPID.

If they believed that jesus was g-d, then NO they did NOT worship the same g-d as those of the Jewish faith.

What part of those of the Jewish faith DO NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM BELIEVE IN JESUS do you NOT understand you idiot?

People of the Jewish faith do NOT worship the same G-d as those that think jesus is g-d. What part of THAT do you not grasp?

The very IDEA of anything resembling a 'trinity' goes directly against EVERYTHING the Jewish faith stands for.

What part of THAT DO YOU NOT GRASP?

These are VERY simple TRUTHS about my faith.

Deal with it already.
I have a great book on the beginnings of Christianity . Be happy to give you the name, if you would like to read the truth.
ROFLMAO I dont need your bullshit book of revisionist history to know the TRUTH.

The TRUTH is that those of the Jewish faith never did, never will and do NOT and belive in jesus as g-d. THAT is the truth. Period.

A jew that comes to believe in jesus as g-d is a christian, NOT someone of the Jewish faith.

Location hidden

#301773 Jun 22, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text> Doesn't make it right just because they did it back then. Abortion is destroying God's Image , those people have paid the price for their sin, just as people will in the future. People have been going to hell ever since Cain killed Able.
Just like YOU will for continually ignoring G-d's commandment to not bear false witness.

You have enough on your plate worrying about your OWN soul Knutbar, dont worry about anyone else.

Location hidden

#301774 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to mention that this land was taken from the people living there and the Israelites slaughtered eneryone in their path.
Canaan was only a small amount of the property grab.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I DO so love it when you make shit up and ignore the big picture to suit your agenda.

Guess the concept of Exodus COMPLETELY evades your tenuous grasp on anything resembling religious reality.

...or ANY reality for that matter.

Location hidden

#301775 Jun 22, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are a "proponent of the practices" of the Catholic church does that mean you're a pedophile? I guess it does...by your messed up *logic*.
So I can label you a pedophile. Ink, you are a pedophile. Thanks for making things clear to me now.
Good point. Knutbar falls in that category as well, and we already know No Relevance does given his sick fascination with dead babies.

Location hidden

#301776 Jun 22, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you make soooo many ignorant posts, really ignorant. Do you wear your white robe with the pointy hat/mask every weekend?
There's Kuntbar breaking that pesky "bearing false witness" commandment AGAIN.

Oh well, she REALLY serves satan after all.... the poor, bumb bitch.

Location hidden

#301777 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I DO so love it when you make shit up and ignore the big picture to suit your agenda.
Guess the concept of Exodus COMPLETELY evades your tenuous grasp on anything resembling religious reality.
...or ANY reality for that matter.
Exactly ...Promised Land

Location hidden

#301778 Jun 22, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Promised Land
Yeah, as I said, that whole Exodus thing just eludes her....@@

Of course, she's not actually here to debate either. She will state the opposite of pretty much ANYTHING anyone says that doesn't walk in lockstep with her extremist agenda.

I DO find it endlessly amusing how she constantly DELIBERATELY misses the points others are making.

Its why she's known as Queen of Obtuse.

Location hidden

#301779 Jun 22, 2013
Mire colorful ..ain't I pretty lol

Location hidden

#301780 Jun 22, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
No pain meds???
Brave
No, just cautious. I just took one so I can go to sleep in a few without the spasm's keeping me up.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#301781 Jun 22, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you make soooo many ignorant posts, really ignorant. Do you wear your white robe with the pointy hat/mask every weekend?
And yet you conveniently ignore the ignorant remark that your fellow fundie made which I was replying to, Knutjob. Here's a bit of info for you...I really don't care that some ignorant backwards fundie imbecile thinks I'm a bigot. If you actually ever tried to do any thinking for yourself you'd probable have a grand mal CVA that would make your head explode and cause a massive rockslide.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#301782 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
There's Kuntbar breaking that pesky "bearing false witness" commandment AGAIN.
Oh well, she REALLY serves satan after all.... the poor, bumb bitch.
She the Bride of Satan.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#301783 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Good point. Knutbar falls in that category as well, and we already know No Relevance does given his sick fascination with dead babies.
Fundie perverts, all of them.

Location hidden

#301784 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, as I said, that whole Exodus thing just eludes her....@@
Of course, she's not actually here to debate either. She will state the opposite of pretty much ANYTHING anyone says that doesn't walk in lockstep with her extremist agenda.
I DO find it endlessly amusing how she constantly DELIBERATELY misses the points others are making.
Its why she's known as Queen of Obtuse.
Actually forget who the OP was..But I thought a Christian.???

We believe in the Exodus..promised land..Abraham..Israel .

Well then May be I'm wrong ...just confused.lol

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#301785 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>No, just cautious. I just took one so I can go to sleep in a few without the spasm's keeping me up.
Good evening "Foo!"
Good to see your ability to "spar" with the loyal opposition remains unimpeded by your discomfort.
Here's hoping a remedy for your ailment is soon in the works!

:)

BTW, anybody else getting really annoyed by this Nokia pop-up ad that takes over the screen the moment you scroll up...?

**Attention TOPIX! This is even more annoying than that Mohegan Sun pop-up you had about a year ago--knock this crap off already!**
Oopsy

Ardsley, NY

#301786 Jun 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>No, just cautious. I just took one so I can go to sleep in a few without the spasm's keeping me up.
You said that you didn't take any,now you took-one-?

Sounds like you lie. Addict personality?

Location hidden

#301787 Jun 22, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fundie perverts, all of them.
Hey hey moon ..I am not a ..fundie. pervert..

FUNDIE maybe...But Rose might be a bit odd..don't tell her I said so..

Location hidden

#301788 Jun 22, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening "Foo!"
Good to see your ability to "spar" with the loyal opposition remains unimpeded by your discomfort.
Here's hoping a remedy for your ailment is soon in the works!
Couple days, we'll see!

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me! <<grin>>
BTW, anybody else getting really annoyed by this Nokia pop-up ad that takes over the screen the moment you scroll up...?
**Attention TOPIX! This is even more annoying than that Mohegan Sun pop-up you had about a year ago--knock this crap off already!**
Disable your pop-ups John. Are you using IE? if so I can tell you ohw easily. I never have any popups from Topix since I did that....

Location hidden

#301790 Jun 22, 2013
Oopsy wrote:
<quoted text>You said that you didn't take any,now you took-one-?
Sounds like you lie. Addict personality?
No, recovering addict personality - someone that DOESENT take them unless they absolutely have to.

Where did I lie? I said I haven't taken them, meaning over the last few days - which those that are following along already know. I THEN said I'm taking one tonite because the stone is causing painful spasms.

You're not very bright. But then, cowards like you never are.

Pain meds taken when NEEDED for something like kidney stones isn't an issue for most like myself with over 22 years in recovery under their belt. Guess you missed the part where I said I'm being cautious huh?@@

So again I ask, why are you afraid to vent your spleen under the name you'd be KNOWN as?

LOL Silly me, you're too cowardly to answer that as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Gets 11th-Hour Rep... 4 hr Ynott 1
News Monday's TV Highlights: 'The Young Pope' on HBO 4 hr Weepy 7
News Some children fearful of what a Trump presidenc... 6 hr USA-1 11
News George Strait talks about 'Tennessee Whiskey,' ... 11 hr brtty johnson 1
News Former teenage favourite David Cassidy reveals ... 11 hr o see the light 1
News Is Jadis Too Weird for 'The Walking Dead'? 14 hr Sue 5
News Trump Needs to Govern, Not Campaign Forever 22 hr PoliciaFederal 6
More from around the web