Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,074
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#301722 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You think abortions are fun?
LOL, you are so witless.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#301723 Jun 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for the snark, Rose....I can only plead the lateness of the hour, and an overindulgence in Svedka.
But the fact is, abortion was absolutely legal here from well before the days of Plymouth Rock. And by the way, it's legal in Israel too.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/H...
SVEDKA. sounds interesting..if flammable.

Yes,I see that on that link.

As you know I find abortion a sad choice for both parties.

And wish mire women woukd use prevention ..Or at least try .

And MEN too.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#301724 Jun 22, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You think abortions are fun?
I think it would be pretty fun to see that guy try to get one. But it's a free country - he can do what he wants with his pregnancy, just like everyone else.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#301725 Jun 22, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
And every family woukd have only one child if that lol.And I'd buy shares in condom company and one that makes. makes,instruments, for doing vasectomy
Shhhh. Don't tell Rose I'm here ..She is resting..I'm looking for her keys..
Do you like my picture???
Beautiful! Now, why are you looking for the keys? Aren't you going to have trouble driving, what with being too short to reach the pedals? LOL.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#301726 Jun 22, 2013
BS. Abiortion's been around since at least babylonian times. Abortions happened in colonial and post-colonial america because women were left to make those decisions for themselves. Midwives performed almost as many abortions as they did childbirths.
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Because people would never kill their child in the womb, never would think of doing a horrible act like aborting a child.

Indianapolis

#301727 Jun 22, 2013
It's "thou shalt not murder" and was never applied to fetuses. In biblical times, life began at birth, at the first breath.

Of course it's the same god that counsels killing disobedient children, so take it for what it's worth.
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Thou shalt not kill....

Indianapolis

#301728 Jun 22, 2013
Descendants of nazi's? Like arnold schwarzeneggar? Such an embarrassment being governor and an international movie star.

Your futuristic fantasies are incredibly naive.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
As empathy for those in the womb continues to grow, baby-killers like you will go down in history as one of the most evil groups of mankind. Abortion will be made illegal and a museum dedicated to the preborn will be erected alongside the Holocaust Museum.
You will be an ugly stain on your family tree...an embarrassment to those related to you (like decendants of Nazis). You are an example of the extent evil can exist in humanity.
You're a mess..........

Indianapolis

#301729 Jun 22, 2013
Neither did my post claim anything like that. Drunk again, or just illiterate?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
No, God does not support you and your proabort ilk dismembering, squishing the beating hearts, & crushing the skulls of little human beings in the womb.
You're a mess.....

Indianapolis

#301730 Jun 22, 2013
The god of the jews never had a kid, so obviously the christians can't be worshiping the same deity. Christians co-opted the jewish religion, just like the romans copiously stole from the greeks' mythology.

BTW---most jews never became christians; more romans converted than jews.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So the 'Jewish' God that the Jews prayed to before they became Christians changed Himself into another God? Did you read that somewhere or just make it up?

Indianapolis

#301731 Jun 22, 2013
So one can pick and choose what's relevant? Fine. I choose to reject it all, then.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaning the part about taking your deceased brother's wife for your own isn't.

Location hidden

#301732 Jun 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful! Now, why are you looking for the keys? Aren't you going to have trouble driving, what with being too short to reach the pedals? LOL.
I have my ways!!!!

When I asked how,you like my picture..git a goggle thinking

DON'T I look like myself!!!
http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

Location hidden

#301733 Jun 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Wow, you straight boys must be a sad, weak group. "Vile temptresses"? It's not the 1700's anymore; we know women are not succubi bent on stealing the souls of men. Really. Google it.
And stop dropping acid before you post.
<quoted text>
Acid ..did someone say acid..never tried it. Oh well

Searching for that cute dead Raymond..seems he follows you..you seen him???

Like my pic..don't tell Rose. She's resting

don't I look like myself (same link I gave Bitner)

Indianapolis

#301734 Jun 22, 2013
The raymond burr-wannabe? Probably got tired of me ignoring him. Or got hit by a truck. Either one's good.
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Acid ..did someone say acid..never tried it. Oh well
Searching for that cute dead Raymond..seems he follows you..you seen him???
Like my pic..don't tell Rose. She's resting
don't I look like myself (same link I gave Bitner)
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301735 Jun 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
It's "thou shalt not murder" and was never applied to fetuses. In biblical times, life began at birth, at the first breath.
Of course it's the same god that counsels killing disobedient children, so take it for what it's worth.
<quoted text>
Not according to God

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations" (Jeremiah 1:5, NIV).
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301736 Jun 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
So one can pick and choose what's relevant? Fine. I choose to reject it all, then.
<quoted text>
Suit yourself.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301737 Jun 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The god of the jews never had a kid, so obviously the christians can't be worshiping the same deity. Christians co-opted the jewish religion, just like the romans copiously stole from the greeks' mythology.
BTW---most jews never became christians; more romans converted than jews.
<quoted text>
The Jewish-Christains as they were known never changed the God that they believed in and God didn't change either. If some don't believe He had a son, so be it but it doesn't change who God is.
Ink

Warminster, PA

#301738 Jun 22, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I think it would be pretty fun to see that guy try to get one. But it's a free country - he can do what he wants with his pregnancy, just like everyone else.
I guess that's true, sort of.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#301739 Jun 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be an ugly stain on your family tree...
You were an ugly stain that ran down your mama's leg No Relevance. Guess your daddy was in a hurry.....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#301740 Jun 22, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Abortion will be made illegal and a museum dedicated to the preborn will be erected alongside the Holocaust Museum..
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!! Hold your breath while you wait for THAT bullshit to happen No Relevance! LOLOL OMG thank you for the laugh!

Location hidden

#301741 Jun 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
The raymond burr-wannabe? Probably got tired of me ignoring him. Or got hit by a truck. Either one's good.
<quoted text>
He seems to take great pride in being dead Raymond ..kind of like dead Bernie. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Houston's daughter 'still alive and bre... 17 min Grim 2
Michelle Obama doesn't see the problem with Ame... 18 min eyeful 7
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 5 hr nOgOd 1,399
Bruce Jenner Sex Change: Hot Pink Nails - Trans... 7 hr Teb817 13
Calgarian set to compete on new season of Maste... 8 hr Paul 1
Fox Analyst: In Every Negotiation, Obama 'Has C... 21 hr WeJust Dont Care 1
Billy Unger Goes Surfing To Celebrate The "Lab ... (May '13) Sat DANIELLA 14
More from around the web