Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 331069 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#289356 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
In the real world, it depends on who does the killing. Only the mother can kill with impunity. If anyone else kills the child, it is murder.
If ANYONE kills a child, its murder you moron. Legal abortion is NEVER murder.

Location hidden

#289357 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you debate him on the evidence instead of this stupid post?
What 'evidence' you twit?

Location hidden

#289358 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of forensic science?
Do you EVER stop being stupid Inkstain?

The comment was "abortion is murder .. by every scientific definition"

A legal abortion is NEVER murder, not by science or any other definition.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

#289359 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a car with a bumper sticker that said, "Jesus is my copilot." It had just jumped a curb and flattened a tire. I have to admit, that gave me a chuckle.
I crack up at some of the bumper stickers folks put on their cars but since we're talking about Jesus, one of the funniest ones I've seen was "Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an a/s/s/hole!", lol.(I had to edit it due to the profanity so I hope it posts)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289360 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
But by what you've said you believe, he's an ape. Typical of your kind really.
Suddenly you don't believe evolution where by we were all decended from a common ancestor with apes?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289361 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you EVER stop being stupid Inkstain?
The comment was "abortion is murder .. by every scientific definition"
A legal abortion is NEVER murder, not by science or any other definition.
You hang on to that. All scientific evidence says it is a unique individual human being.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289362 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>If ANYONE kills a child, its murder you moron. Legal abortion is NEVER murder.
Thought you knew we were talking about unborn babies. Moms can kill them, for others it's murder.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289363 Mar 19, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
For me, there's no such thing as an "unborn baby." There's no baby until actual birth. Don't like my saying that? Tough. I'll say it all I want.
If YOU choose to belong to a church that treats women as second-class citizens, that's YOUR burden, which I'm very glad I don't have. Since I'm religion-FREE, I am also free of the backward doctrines and policies that many religions/churches impose on their members. I make my OWN decisions regarding sex and reproduction, without the unwanted interference from nosy church clerics.
And I'll say again that motherhood is OPTIONAL, not a requirement. Like marriage and religion, they are LIFESTYLE choices, nothing more. A woman DOESN'T have to marry, have children, or belong to a religion/church if she DOESN'T want to do so, not in the United States anyway. For me, it's simple; secularism equals FREEDOM, no slavery required.
I make my own dicisions too regarding everything. Everybody can. It's not unique to you.
Science says the fetus is a completely distinct separate human being with it's own blood type and DNA.

If you choose to not call it a baby, that doesn't change the facts.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#289364 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You hang on to that. All scientific evidence says it is a unique individual human being.
No science says that. "Human being" is no a scientific designation.
grumpy

Huntington Station, NY

#289366 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Suddenly you don't believe evolution where by we were all decended from a common ancestor with apes?
We are not descendants of apes. We are separate species mutated from the same origin.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289367 Mar 19, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>We are not descendants of apes. We are separate species mutated from the same origin.
So you don't believe that we have a 'common ancestor'?
grumpy

Huntington Station, NY

#289368 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I make my own dicisions too regarding everything. Everybody can. It's not unique to you.
Science says the fetus is a completely distinct separate human being with it's own blood type and DNA.
If you choose to not call it a baby, that doesn't change the facts.
With all the changes that take place, you harp on one thing that doesn't. And even cancer has different blood than a fetus. So if a different blood type means a separate human being, a cancer is a separate human being.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#289369 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It was your "doomed to failure" line.
Whichever Francis he is following, Jorge Mario Bergoglio is doomed to failure. He is a clever man, and he knows this, as we cheer him on his way."
I didn't give such a dismal prediction a second thought. And I certainly didn't ascertain specific posters here must be "...a downer but with your outlook on life, I wouldn't expect anything positive from you," because of it.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#289370 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I and so does everyone else.
The difference is, my conscience tells me it is wrong to kill babies, born and unborn.
That doesn't make your conscience more correct or righteous. It just makes you different. So what?
Katie

Auburn, WA

#289371 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
In the real world, it depends on who does the killing. Only the mother can kill with impunity. If anyone else kills the child, it is murder.
This is such a blatant misrepresentation of what terminating a pregnancy is medically and legally.

If you want to believe this crap is reality, go for it, nobody will stop you in the good ol' USofA. But to insist it *IS* reality is over the top. Way over.

You're such a dishonest thinker. I'd have to assume it carries over into what you do as well.

:(

Location hidden

#289372 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't need a savior, if I was perfect.
Lol, true, but you could at least try to emulate Jesus, shouldn't you? You don't even try, woman.

Location hidden

#289373 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dear. A forensic scientist determines the manner of death, not whether the death was a murder or not.
Gtown71

United States

#289374 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, like the body farm in Kentucky.
Science /murder /death.

It is a place where they take donated, and unclaimed bodies, to see how long it takes to decomp, in different circumstances.
Trunks of cars.
Buried.
Buried, wrapped in plastic, buried not wrapped in plastic. Etc....

To bad the don't give tours, to the bad parts for all, the pro death folks would love it.

Location hidden

#289375 Mar 19, 2013
Ink is the new Lil Lily. How cute.

Location hidden

#289376 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be he avoided a being in a horrendous accident up ahead.
True, but he wasn't. He was a shitty driver. The guy is a neighborhood drunk. Try again, mitotera.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The View' co-hosts mock Mike Pence's faith, br... 1 hr Magic Utah Uwear 44
News Black Panther' and mental health in the Black c... 22 hr humanspirit 1
News Ted Cruz won 11 states in the 2016 Republican p... Sat OccupyThis 3
News Lawmakers address accusations Sat ineffective jesus 88
News What will Meghan wear? Royal wedding dress a to... Fri Rosie P 2
News Pelosi speaks for record 8 hours in favor of 'D... Feb 23 coyote505 5
News Farrah Abraham seen after suing Teen Mom produc... Feb 23 VillaHousewife 1
More from around the web