Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,526)

Showing posts 270,501 - 270,520 of304,923
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
worships reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Inkstain. At 7 months, in a perfect world - that baby certainly COULD have been viable. But not in this case.
"Isaac Abraham, a community leader in Brooklyn and a neighbor of the dead couple, confirmed the death of the baby this morning.'The baby died from injuries overnight at New York's Bellevue Hospital. The baby, who weighed about 3 pounds, sustained brain and other internal injuries', Abraham said. "
http://abcnews.go.com/US/suspect-hit-run-acci...
inkstain(?) Is not wrong. the dead couple's neighbor is not the city medical examiner. the m.e. has already ruled "extreme prematurity" as the cause of death. in this case baby was not viable.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That brings into play another question for Katie. If he died as a result of injuries sustained before birth, should the driver be charged with homicde or fetal homicide?
You moron. He was BORN. Nuff said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter why he died. In Katie's terms, he wasn't viable, therefore not a baby.
).
This is what Katie said.
I maintain, a fetus determined to be viable who is delivered and attached to ALS, but dies anyway, was obviously not viable. It was unable to survive outside the womb.
She wasn't talking about a fetus that sustained injuries from blunt force trauma that killed the mother you IDIOT.

Do you practice hard to be this big a jackass?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
inkstain(?) Is not wrong. the dead couple's neighbor is not the city medical examiner. the m.e. has already ruled "extreme prematurity" as the cause of death. in this case baby was not viable.
Oh bullshit. You got that out of some two-bit newspaper that got it wrong according to every other report out there. Orhodox Jews dont have autopsies - no ME would have been involved beyond a death certificate for a live birth.

At 7 months pregnant, the fetus certainly WOULD have been viable without the trauma incured.

"Isaac Abraham, a community leader in Brooklyn and a neighbor of the dead couple, confirmed the death of the baby this morning. The baby died from injuries overnight at New York's Bellevue Hospital. The baby, who weighed about 3 pounds, sustained brain and other internal injuries, Abraham said."

FK off you little coward.
worships reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, enjoy your impotence. Don't hurt yourself by stamping your widdle feet in your tantrum.
the spin cupboard is bare, eh pusillanimous one?

i'd stamp my widdle feet if you ever answered. in the meantime I much prefer watching your cowardice play out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter why he died..
Actually it does matter you dumbass. But keep trying to twist it so it fits your agenda. You're a failure at that as well.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I also read.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Cancer is a DAMNED good reason to remove testes, ovaries, uteri, etc. Nor is it always medical; I've seen film from auto accidents that included objects jutting out of bodies in REALLY inconvenient places.
Removing a woman's breasts against her will would be criminal, but how often does that happen?
<quoted text>
Your privates have probably already fallen off.

^^^ promiscuous gay men problems ^^^
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you have changed your position. Good for you.
What are you talking about?
What position do you think I've changed?
feces for bhitler

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems that if you're postng, you're lying. In THAT partiular instance, you were lynig when you claimed to know the religious beliefs of those that dont agree with YOUR views on abortion.
You like to make sweeping statements that would blanket everyone - but the REALIY is - they simply dont.
Oh, and you can take your "hush up" and cram it up your ass honey.
Does your mommy know you're on a forum for adults?
Wow Bhitler, your evil.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it does matter you dumbass. But keep trying to twist it so it fits your agenda. You're a failure at that as well.
Foo-Man-Spew: "But keep trying to twist it so it fits your agenda."

You mean like citing Forbes pretending it said United Way serves more needy than Catholic Charities?....only to find out all the article said was more United Way received more donation money than Catholic Charities?

Or, like comparing overnight-stay patient numbers at Catholic hospitals as a percentage of ALL patients (inpatient/outpatient)seen in U.S. hospitals?

You mean like that type of twisting "so it fits your agenda," Foo? Like that?

(Note: Both of Foo's obvious deceitful attempts were within the SAME post.)

Moron Watch

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
the spin cupboard is bare, eh pusillanimous one?
i'd stamp my widdle feet if you ever answered. in the meantime I much prefer watching your cowardice play out.
LOL, you're a pathetic child. Enjoy your impotence.
worships reality

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So how is that different than this, "THIS baby was not viable due to injuries sustained by his mother and him."
how is it different? did you really just ask that?
for one the medical examiner's cause of death is specifically listed as "extreme prematurity". bit-o-honey statement says non viability was caused by injuries and makes no mention of "prematurity.
two, the medical examiners cause of death makes no mention of injuries to the baby as a factor in its death. bit-o-honey statement says baby was not viable due to injuries "to him". baby was not viable due to its prematurity.
the difference is glaringly stark.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bullshit. You got that out of some two-bit newspaper that got it wrong according to every other report out there. Orhodox Jews dont have autopsies - no ME would have been involved beyond a death certificate for a live birth.
At 7 months pregnant, the fetus certainly WOULD have been viable without the trauma incured.
"Isaac Abraham, a community leader in Brooklyn and a neighbor of the dead couple, confirmed the death of the baby this morning. The baby died from injuries overnight at New York's Bellevue Hospital. The baby, who weighed about 3 pounds, sustained brain and other internal injuries, Abraham said."
FK off you little coward.
You should read more than one source.

' He died of extreme prematurity, the city medical examiner's office said'.

http://www.theprovince.com/mobile/news/top-st...
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about?
What position do you think I've changed?
This is what Katie said.

I maintain, a fetus determined to be viable who is delivered and attached to ALS, but dies anyway, was obviously not viable. It was unable to survive outside the womb.

You are calling this case a 'fetus' but now you are calling the baby born after the mother's death a 'baby'.

That's a change of mind.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a baby from day one for me. Katy's confused.
).
This is what Katie said.
You pulled something of mine from a separate conversation regarding viability and who determines it; physicians or courts. You've attached to a story from NY about a couple who were killed in a car accident while the wife was 6mos pregnant. Baby was delivered by c-sec, but unfortunately died. He was named, circumcised, and buried. And you asked me an absurd question whether I thought he was a fetus or not. I have answered from the beginning he was a baby because he'd been born.

Yet, even today you are reposting what I said in a conversation regarding viability, "I maintain, a fetus determined to be viable who is delivered and attached to ALS, but dies anyway, was obviously not viable. It was unable to survive outside the womb."

What is your point? Why do you think I'm confused? Baby's no longer an embryo, no longer a fetus. Baby was born. What do you think I'm confused about here? And why are you obsessing on it?
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
How long does a baby have to live to be considered viable?
What? The conversation was about determining fetuses viable. That after baby was born, after baby was attached to ALS, baby didn't survive outside the womb after all. It didn't reach viability. The conversation was about Doc's contention with the phrase, "reaching viability".

I don't know what you, Ink, and JM think this has to do with the baby born from the fatal car accident. That baby, if there'd been no car accident, would most likely still be in utero.

So what's your guys' point? What point do you think you've made? You sound so confused to me trying to combine two separate conversations into one all while pointing your crooked fingers at me.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You pulled something of mine from a separate conversation regarding viability and who determines it; physicians or courts. You've attached to a story from NY about a couple who were killed in a car accident while the wife was 6mos pregnant. Baby was delivered by c-sec, but unfortunately died. He was named, circumcised, and buried. And you asked me an absurd question whether I thought he was a fetus or not. I have answered from the beginning he was a baby because he'd been born.
Yet, even today you are reposting what I said in a conversation regarding viability, "I maintain, a fetus determined to be viable who is delivered and attached to ALS, but dies anyway, was obviously not viable. It was unable to survive outside the womb."
What is your point? Why do you think I'm confused? Baby's no longer an embryo, no longer a fetus. Baby was born. What do you think I'm confused about here? And why are you obsessing on it?
And yet you call the baby a fetus in you r post that I quoted. Why did you call aborn baby a fetus before?
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what Katie said.
You are calling this case a 'fetus' but now you are calling the baby born after the mother's death a 'baby'.
That's a change of mind.
The sentence you keep quoting does that, too, goofy. Were you unable to comprehend the distinction of fetus and after its born and read it as baby? Or did you miscomprehend and assumed a fetus was born and attached to ALS, but remained a fetus??
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You're anti-choice. Would you say there was a good chance of survival outside the womb under normal circumstances?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 270,501 - 270,520 of304,923
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Television Forum right now

Search the Television Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chicago's bloody Fourth: 82 shot, 14 dead 18 min mike 8
'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard and Jef Holm break up (Oct '12) 15 hr duptruck 38
'Duck Dynasty' wine: Will Bible Belt fans approve? (Nov '13) 16 hr Julia 247
Meghan McCain to join 'The View?' 17 hr bite me 3
'Sister Wives' Recap: The Browns Answer Fans' P... (Sep '13) 18 hr ncrespi 9
the Blacklist & More Set for NBC's 2014 Comic-C... 18 hr scoratees 1
Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx Talk Cassadee Pope's ... 20 hr The complete lyrics 1
•••
•••