Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,005
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#281794 Feb 3, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, as far as I'M concerned, you are ANTI-CHOICE, because you want to make sure that a woman has NO choice other than to stay pregnant and give birth. You can call yourself "prolife" all you want. It makes no difference to me.
I'm a happy "done after one" (one child by choice) mom, by the way. And I pity any child who has anti-choice extremists for parents.
You are the poster child for the proabortion pagans. You are anti-mothers, anti-unborn child and anti-men. You hate normal families and normal women. Your crazed feminist anti-family lifestyle may work for you but fortunately most women don't live by the pagan rules you and your lesbian-lite pals push on this websire.

Now go post another of your anti-motherhood lists.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#281795 Feb 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it would be on you to prove that I DID alter it since YOU are the one making THAT claim...
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo!!
lol, coming from the poster who claims to be a lawyer.

Wrong, CD. Not "Bravo". Ignorant. She claims e-mail would be legit, her burden of proof that it is. No way for her to prove it, not even if others of her friends posted they saw the e-mail. They couldn't prove that either.

A lawyer would know; anything claimed from e-mails is "inadmissable" in a forum like this. lol. It's very obvious you "don't know" anything, and more obvious that you didn't get an education at Harvard Law.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#281796 Feb 3, 2013
Guppy wrote:
63% of Americans want to keep abortions legal.
76% of Americans do not believe in abortion on demand. That is what the proabortion pagans are pushing on this site.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281797 Feb 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't say that. CD simply worded it wrong.
However you DID say you'd RATHER YOUR DAUGHTER DIE THAN HAVE A LIFESAVING ABORTION.
You want your posts REPEATEDLY saying THAT reposted Stupid Skanky?
Everything you linked stated "abortion", not "life saving" abortion, as you claim, liar.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281798 Feb 3, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I know emails can be altered, I said you would say they were altered. I don't care, you shouldn't care since you're not Lynne D and you don't have any proof they are altered because only Lynne D would know what was said. Get it?
You don't care because facts and truth aren't what you're interested in.

Foo already proved she lied in a claim that mods e-mailed her about me, when it was aboput Persevere. She admitted it. E-mails don't prove a thing, so any claims about e-mails are meaningless here, except to PC boneheads who have no integrity in discussion.
Gtown71

United States

#281799 Feb 3, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
of course the whole anti-choice movement is about controlling the sex lives of women....its always been about that.
the same group that is anti-choice was also the same group who wanted to keep birth control illegal for unmarried people.
if the anti=choice group wasn't about controlling the sex lives of women and they were really concerned about the lives of children then they would be
1. For Sex education in schools for children
2. distributing birth control devices to children
two things that have been proven to reduce the number of unwanted pregnancies in teenagers the most
they also would not be for cutting programs that provide assistance and medical coverage to poor families with children.
the sad fact is that they only care about the fetus/embryo/zygote/fertilized egg during the pregnancy. after that they could care less about the child
Whatever happened to telling kids and adults "HEY, THIS IS WRONG, AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO IT, THEN YOU ALSO CHOOSE TO PAY THE CONSEQUENCES? "

Kids drink booze,and geuss what??? Kids die, or kill others, or ruin theirs or others lives in many ways, by CHOOSING to do so.

Should we have a "LEARN HOW TO DRANK YO BOOZE IN A SAFE WAY " program?

Kids do all kinds of stupid stuff!!!
So should we tell them right from wrong?
And tell them if you CHOOSE to do right, then you reap the rewards.
if you CHOOSE bad, then you reap the wirlwind.

OR

Have a class taught in our schools on "how to do stupid stuff, in a safe wsy "?

The problem with any of this though, is many kill at will folks or "kaw "
Doesn't believe anything they do is wrong.

Evil = good
Good = evil
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#281800 Feb 3, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an angry jewish man, who happens to feel superior to everyone.
It's not the Woman who goes after the guy - it's the guy who goes after the woman. You must know that. You are a Man, are you not?
Do you stand outside abortion clinics and beg the women that are going inside - to take their unborn child and raise it yourself? If not, you don't have a leg to stand on.
You can stop pretending now that you care about abortions, Nazi's etc. I know you don't.
Angry Jewish man! That would be grumpy, he is a flat out Zionist and always angry. At leat he is honest. Of course you have fauxjew cd, he is an angry lawyer, pilot tri-athelete, karate master. Foomuffchew is a lesbain and the man in her marraige, so she could be considered an angry faux jewish man. She is the most angry. Uses her faux jew status as a front to promote her anti-Christian hate speech. If you answer, she cries anti-semitism.

You seem to fit in well with the proabrion pagan agenda.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281801 Feb 3, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> We know. Foo is the only reason you come on here.This much is obvious.
You're another PC liar.

If that was true I wouldn't challenge Katie on the stupidity and lies she posts; I wouldn't challenge Bitner on the stupidity and lies she's posted; I wouldn't challenge CD on the stupidity and lies he posts, Petey et al...heck I wouldn't be challenging YOU on the stupidity and lies you post if I was here only for "Foo", you ignorant buffoon.

What's obvious is how much the obvious escapes you.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#281802 Feb 3, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a little fairy.
Knock it off. That is Vlady's claim.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281803 Feb 3, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh mods have said you need Lily's permission? Forward them, nothing they can do about that. I'll post them. I could care less about getting banned for it.
LOL, you're a little sycophant pissant, willing to make a stupid ass of yourself for the person you wish to serve here.

I shouldn't laugh, it's so pathetic, but I can't help muself.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281804 Feb 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Lynne's not that bright AyakaNeo. She's more concerned with building plausable deniability than she is with facts anyway LOL
lol Just tell Ayakaneo you can't forward her e-mails that don't exist. Your attempts at insulting me are impotent. You claimed what's in e-mails was also posted on this forum. You don't need anyone's permission to post the same thing that's supposedly in e-mails, when you take it off of Topix. You haven't and you never will because you're LYING. We all know it, except for the little pissants who come in here kissing your ass from the get go.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#281805 Feb 3, 2013
The proabortion pagans are judging me harshly. That means I am doing my job of defending Chrisitans, unborn children, and normal women from the poroabrtion pagans and angry lesbians and gays.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281806 Feb 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, the only reason she comes is because she CANT prove I'm lying. About ANYTHING LOL!
Another lie from you. So far I've proved you lied, from each post from you that I've responded to, fool.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281807 Feb 3, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> YOU'VE made the accusations against her.
PROVE IT! or STHU!
Nobody believes you honeyfoofoo because you've YET to show one ounce of proof of anything.
How can she "prove" your lies dumbass?
lol. She's such an ignorant mess. She claimed the same proof of Lynne saying something about "mutual abuse" was posted in this forum. We all know Foo doesn't need permission to provide those posts, yet she doesn't, and won't, even when we ask her to provide them. Only one reason; they don't exist and she knows it. So she hides behind the "you won't give permission to post e-mails" stupidity. She's such a child and her tactics are childlike.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281808 Feb 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
...But the VERY FIRST time you said this, I asked you in the discussion about the 9 year old girl who was pregnant when she was raped by her stepfather:
Foo asked: "Would you have allowed the 9 year old child an abortion to save her life? Even if it were YOUR own daughter?"
Or dont you want to admit you'd rather have your child die, than save her life with an abortion?
Your FIRST response on this:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/st-paul-mn/TJ...
Skanky, thank you for once AGAIN giving me the opportunity to show what a complete fool you are. Always a pleasure. LOL
You just made a fool of yourself, and is why we always ask you to link the posts you make claims about. Her ENTIRE post answering you was conveniently ignored, and she makes it clear what her answer to your question was.She stated she believes her daughter wouldn't have to die for it, and explained why she saw it that way. Right or wrong, she did NOT say she would want her daughter to die rather than have a life saving abortion.:

Sassy: "Now, in the case of the 9yr old innocent girl, I would bring her to the very first moment of viability and have the baby delivered safely *BEFORE* her life was in danger of a growing uterus.

You pro-aborts always like to remind us the "tiny" size of the z/e, so that would show that she would not rupture her uterus at that point.

Of course she would need to be hospitalized under medical supervision , on bedrest.

I don't deliberately kill one human being to save another. There is NO reason why they all could not have survived.

ALL around that whole story is TRAGIC at best.

Now, even though I have said this ONE MILLION times already, I am saying it on this board ONE last time. "

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281809 Feb 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fkoff Skankdawg. The allegations against LYNNE have been proven time and time again.
<quoted text>
Really?
Want to take a poll, who believes me vs who believes Lynne?
No one cares how many lying fools like you believe you, Foo. Facts are facts and you haven't proven anything you've claimed, no matter what the topic of discussion is that you post about.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281810 Feb 3, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the Skank is good at that when she thinks she can get something out of it. She's better at tossing you under the bus when you dont act as she wants you to however or if you dare to disagree with her. She's done that a number of times here over the years. I sincerly hope you dont end up with tire tracks on your ass LOL!
S'all good. How's the book coming? I'm honestly interested.
LOL, psychological projection then the beginning of doing exactly what you accused Sassy of doing. Priceless.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281811 Feb 3, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katiekins: "Unwanted/unhealthy fetuses are doomed. There's no way getting around that reality. I didn't make it up, I am stating it."
Unwanted: Are wanted by couples hoping to adopt
Unhealthy: Medical treatments exist, and continue to advance over time.
You're a mess.
Killing innocents is always your answer.
Disgusting.
I said the same thing. Obviously pessimists don't see anything other than "doom".

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281812 Feb 3, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, bonehead. I answewred a question about what I was thinking of in creating a hypothetical question I asked of PCers. You tried to call me a liar and I didn't care what you claimed. Whether or not anyone believed me was irrelevant to the discussion that was taking place, and irrelevant to my hypothetical question asked of PCers.
Epic fail on your part, Toots.
Wrong again Lynne. You said "I back up my claims".

You made a claim that you knew personally, someone 'born in a pvs" and lived for 40+ years.

The FACT is you're trying desperately to pretend that wasn't a claim, when it CLEARLY was, and you're even MORE desperately trying to wheedle out of backing that claim up.

The FACT is you CANT back the claim up, because you lied about it to begin with.

But KEEP trying to justify your stupidity Lynniekins, its amusing to watch.

claim
/kl&#257;m/Verb
State or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.

Noun
An assertion of the truth of something, typically one that is disputed or in doubt.

You make claims you can't back up daily Lynne. You're a frikkin JOKE dear. LOL!

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281813 Feb 3, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Lily cares way too much about a poster that she doesn't know. If she isn't Lynne D, why does she jump to the woman's defense so vehemently? Lynne D isn't even around anymore, and all she has to do is ignore any reference to Lynne to make the issue go away.. Lily isn't the type of person to take up for a total stranger in such an emotional, visceral manner. She's very transparent.
Elise: "Lily isn't the type of person to take up for a total stranger in such an emotional, visceral manner. She's very transparent."

More lies from the PC camp. I have taken up for total strangers at various times since posting here, including for Doc, whom I don't know from Adam; when Katie was lying her ass off about what he supposedly posted, or didn't post,(leaving off the word "Right" in challenginjg Bitner. I also took up for him when Bitner lied in posts about what he asked her. I also have taken up for Sassy, NR and some other PLers, because when I read something from PLers, I don't sit back and just watch PCers lie about it.

I have had many opportunities to read posts made by Lynne, since Foo is so obsessed and can't stop bringing her up. Posts have been linked, I read, since i'm the one being used to attack the woman, and I have seen a lot of what the PCers have lied about. I also stood against using Gerri Santoro's photo, just as sassy stood against it. PLers do have a lot in common in their views.

I definitely AM the type of person to take up for a total stranger in the manner I have, liar, and what's transparent is how mind bogglingly ignorant and senseless the lies are, coming from your camp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bronson Pinchot Runs Up Debt, Lawsuits in Susqu... 23 min Noonen 1
How do you joke about the Sony hacking? A littl... 13 hr uss 2
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 17 hr nOgOd 1,238
Obama to Critics: If You Think U.S. 'Inherently... 19 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Darrin Bell: From Ferguson to New York cases, c... 22 hr CorruptedMedia 2
Comedian Margaret Cho to headline at San Jose I... 23 hr Reverend Alan 24
randy-travis Sun sdyghs 1
More from around the web