Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 317537 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#262242 Oct 5, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Stop avoiding my question.
AGAIN...do you own your husbands penis during sex and do you have a right to cut it off when it's inside you?
Can I answer that?

“I'm here with bells on.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#262243 Oct 5, 2012
_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you're a freak, but I believe I already acknowledged that, now go away "lusts but is lonely"
I think not,'banned butt is back'.........

You ol' leaker you.

")

Location hidden

#262244 Oct 5, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're expecting a pathological liar to be decent?
Can I answer that?

Location hidden

#262245 Oct 5, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, my ass will be in my honey's hands, soon. Ha!
braggart!

Location hidden

#262246 Oct 5, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Me thinks she needs to get laid, pounded til the head board falls off.
((gasp))

I'd respond to this, but I don't want anyone knowing that I read it, so I won't come up with a smartass comment like I normally wood errr would. Don't tempt

“qui tacet consentire ”

Since: Oct 12

Detroit

#262247 Oct 5, 2012
Sister Kathryn Lust wrote:
<quoted text>I think not,'banned butt is back'.........
You ol' leaker you.
")
Look, my ugly little stalker, you can report me again or you can block me from your weird personal messages, I dont really care, but please waste your time on someone who gives a sh.t about you. Sorry, but is it any wonder you "lust but are lonely"?

Location hidden

#262248 Oct 5, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Stop avoiding my question.
AGAIN...do you own your husbands penis during sex and do you have a right to cut it off when it's inside you?
Can I answer this?

Location hidden

#262249 Oct 5, 2012
oops, too eagerly waiting for a response!

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#262250 Oct 5, 2012
As I type this, you posted this an hour ago, "...Oh and BTW, the only reason I haven't been here, unlike you and Lynnie who's been posting for almost 15 hours straight now is because I have a life,..."

lol You're a fool.

Do you ever stop lying? I posted on Thursday.

After that, as of right now, I started posting 16 hours ago, yes, but not "almost 15 hours straight".

I was online for an hour, 16 hours ago, and posted during that hour, then got offline.

Got back online 2 hours later checking an order status, made a few posts here, and got offline.

Was back online 4 hours later, was on for an hour and got offline.

Got online 5 hours later, playing a game at FB with a friend and posting here.

That's not "almost 15 hours straight."

As of this posting, that's 5-6 hours online in the 18 1/2 hours I've been awake today.

I'm not posting this for any reason other than to highlight your lies again.

I don't have to explain my online activity to anyone, least of all idiots. But you think you can make comments and not have it proven you lie, you think wrong.

You lie, I prove it, you always try to act like I don't, as though if you pretend the proof of your lies doesn't exist, everyone will think it doesn't exist as well. lol, MC. Doesn't work that way. Anyone who reads my posts and has integrity in discussion knows what they're seeing when they see your words saying one thing, and my posts providing the truth, from right here in the thread.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#262251 Oct 5, 2012
My prior post ws to Foo. Forgot to put her name. I've been awake a long time and high time for bed.

Location hidden

#262252 Oct 5, 2012
_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>Look, I'm ugly, but I love my little penis; Sorry.
I can only respond that I completely agree with your self-summary, "banned, butt is back."

You love me, but you are [quite and unrepentantly]'sorry'.

Get over it - if you possibly can.

I'm exceptionally married - so please also get bent: over someone else.
:)

Location hidden

#262253 Oct 5, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Never had any desire to see it. Not my kind of movie :)
Loved it! But ya, I can see why some people wouldn't like it.

The one thing that struck me, and I may not be the only person who noticed this,,, but when Kevin Spacey (John Doe) was explaining how Detective David Mill's wife was begging for her and the life of her baby, wasn't she unsure about keeping it? When she was talking to Morgan Freeman's character, she said that maybe it wasn't a good time, and that maybe....

The world knows about Gweneth Paltrow's view on abortion is,,, did she add that to suit her agenda... things to ponder

Just noticed that.. that's all

“qui tacet consentire ”

Detroit

#262254 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>I can only respond that I completely agree with your self-summary, "banned, butt is back."
You love me, but you are [quite and unrepentantly]'sorry'.
Get over it - if you possibly can.
I'm exceptionally married - so please also get bent: over someone else.
:)
So go bother your husband and quit nauseating me with your fantasies and obsessions, ya freak.
Mel

Hickory, KY

#262255 Oct 5, 2012
If it has a heart beat and you abort it you killed it. If it has brain waves and a heart beat in a sonogram if you abort it you killed it. If it looks like a human and acts like one it might just be one. If you abort it you killed it. How can you look at something well defined in a sonogram which has a head feat toes arms legs fingers a heart beat brain waves a mouth lips eyes and sucks its thumb and not see a baby, and think it is ok to kill it and call it abortion. The right to choose to do what? kill a human in the womb? Why not adoption instead?

“qui tacet consentire ”

Detroit

#262256 Oct 5, 2012
<quoted text>I'm exceptionally married -:)
So I guess I should now call you " Sister Kathryn Lusts but her husband has a headache and every other man has standards"?

“qui tacet consentire ”

Detroit

#262257 Oct 5, 2012
Mel wrote:
If it has a heart beat and you abort it you killed it. If it has brain waves and a heart beat in a sonogram if you abort it you killed it. If it looks like a human and acts like one it might just be one. If you abort it you killed it. How can you look at something well defined in a sonogram which has a head feat toes arms legs fingers a heart beat brain waves a mouth lips eyes and sucks its thumb and not see a baby, and think it is ok to kill it and call it abortion. The right to choose to do what? kill a human in the womb? Why not adoption instead?
Sounds great, and how many kids have you adopted?

Location hidden

#262258 Oct 5, 2012
_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>So go bother your husband and quit nauseating me with your fantasies and obsessions, ya freak.
I can't possibly bother my husband, ya dolt - he lives to love me, and is never bothered by my attentions.

You're an example of attempts at better living thru chemistry, so go take a pill.

The anthrocyclines show promise, according to research.

Location hidden

#262259 Oct 5, 2012
_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds great, and how many kids have you adopted?
You know there there's years waiting list... adoption is in demand

It's foster kids that are hard to place, not babies

Location hidden

#262260 Oct 5, 2012
_Bad Axe wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess I should now call you " Sister Kathryn Lusts but her husband has a headache and every other man has standards"?
My giggle button has been hereby engaged into overdrive.

Tee hee, you ol' bungler you.

Have a typically malodorous night, sir.

(Wouldn't want to instigate any change in your weekend plans.)

By the way,
Have you had that 'bad axe' tuned yet, or has Tyler's gimp dumped your sister yet again?

“qui tacet consentire ”

Detroit

#262264 Oct 5, 2012
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>You know there there's years waiting list... adoption is in demand
It's foster kids that are hard to place, not babies
My point was, before you tell a woman she must carry a pregnancy to term you should be willing to bare some of the consequences of such demands, such as adopt a child or two. Especially when the poster pointed out that adoption was an alternative.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women Open up About Abortion in a New HBO Docum... (Aug '16) 6 hr WHITE TRASH TRAIL... 13
News Trump Blames 'Many Sides' for Violence in Charl... 11 hr MamaSays 41
News Kimmel calls Louisiana senator 'inbred' during ... 12 hr Ex Senator Santpo... 6
News Kourtney Kardashian thinks Scott Disick's new r... 15 hr Parden Pard 1
News Kinew court record raises questions about 2004 ... 19 hr go away chug 19
News Will & Grace' is back and trying to to fit into... Fri Wondering 3
News S. Philly clinic that treats undocumented immig... Fri spytheweb 1
More from around the web