Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,033
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Nasty Nana”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#259782 Sep 24, 2012
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
Can only imagine the size of the welt she has on her back...
Erm, I shall refrain from further comment, GIGGLE!
Okay, so no I won't, the size of said welts cannot compare to the size of the chip she has on her shoulder.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#259783 Sep 24, 2012
Lady_Venus wrote:
<quoted text>
Erm, I shall refrain from further comment, GIGGLE!
Okay, so no I won't, the size of said welts cannot compare to the size of the chip she has on her shoulder.
I don't remember the conversation at the time, but she once told me that she *had* a point. I asked her; "what happened, did the top of your head blow off"?

“Nasty Nana”

Location hidden

#259784 Sep 24, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She said she had no regrets, initially or otherwise. That was the basis of her post.
That was not the basis of her post (though regret came into her post, that was not the basis, or point of it), that was your interpretation, though you are utterly incapable of processing and comprehending that which is posed to you or others, either by a means to ramble on and on about completely pointless "facts" or because you really are thick as mince and have little clue as to what's really happening around you.
She has quite openly given her argument, and she has stuck to the same argument, she has not changed her tune, despite you and the V-Twins efforts to trip her up. See, when you are open and honest about something, you needn't change the goal posts, no need to keep track of the BS said, for quite simply, it is what it is!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Indianapolis

#259785 Sep 24, 2012
Really? You should check out the history and performance of extreme unction over the centuries. Lots of different opinions and dissent.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I heard, the sacraments in the Catholic Church are still the same.
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#259786 Sep 24, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Also, he doesn't seem to comprehend the fact that he is *forcing* the woman/girl to report the rape. This, just after she was *forced* to have sex against her will. And, if she doesn't comply with being *forced* to report, he is then *forcing* her to bring the pregnancy to term.
He just keeps victimizing the victim, under the guise of being anti-rapist. His ploy is transparent and sickening.
I thought that Senate candidate settled the issue by teaching us that a woman's natural body fuctions can prevent pregnancy in case of rape. I guess the candidate was suggesting that the woman offer to satify the rapist orally.

“Nasty Nana”

Location hidden

#259787 Sep 24, 2012
lost-cause wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember the conversation at the time, but she once told me that she *had* a point. I asked her; "what happened, did the top of your head blow off"?
LMAO!!!
Her point, to serve as her own personal pep-squad!

“Nasty Nana”

Location hidden

#259790 Sep 24, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the ridiculous one if you believe that Christians believe abortion is not a sin. I'm speaking from some knowledge of Christian based religions. Find something that proves Christian faiths don't believe abortion is a sin. Until then, you're full of it, and just spouting opinion, and defending it with ignorance.
"you're full of it, and just spouting opinion, and defending it with ignorance."
Pot, kettle, black! At it again, how utterly pathetic.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#259791 Sep 24, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
"I think one can feel sorry for what they have done but not neccessarily regret what they did."
This sentence makes no sense to me. How can you feel sorry and not regret your actions?
There is no sin in having a child. The sin would be sex outside of marriage.
My problem is not with her standing with God, that's up to her. My problem is her announcement that Cofession makes everything right even if you don't repent or regret the sins. That's not true.
" My problem is her announcement that Cofession makes everything right even if you don't repent or regret the sins. That's not true."

They want to try to turn the challenge to her claims into some sort of character assassination, which is ridiculous. As usual the PCers go off the deep end and attack us without having a reasonable cause for it.

Location hidden

#259792 Sep 24, 2012
*PAT* *PAT* *PAT*

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#259793 Sep 24, 2012
Googleicioius wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that's NOT what I'm saying at all. That's simply what you've ASSumed I'm saying based on the information I've given, which isn't much at all.
But keep making things up then acting as if you speak with some authority. Its amusing.
But I will be reporting this harrassment as well, as you're making claims about me and my character based on nothing but your negative imagination. It seems that is all you DO here. Very sad.
You posted, "Actually, that's NOT what I'm saying at all. That's simply what you've ASSumed I'm saying based on the information I've given, which isn't much at all.
But keep making things up then acting as if you speak with some authority. Its amusing."

Let's look at you own words.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

"I regret the sins that led to the need FOR the abortion, I do not regret the abortion itself however.

...I regret the sins that led me TO the abortion, but I do not regret having the abortion...

I sinned, I confessed, I've repented, I atoned, I was forgiven. Such is the way of the Catholic Church...."

What exactly did I get wrong in my statement, "...claiming she's sorry for the actions that resulted in her getting pregnant, but not sorry for having her developing child killed in utero."for which you posted,

"Actually, that's NOT what I'm saying at all. That's simply what you've ASSumed I'm saying based on the information I've given, which isn't much at all.
But keep making things up then acting as if you speak with some authority. Its amusing. But I will be reporting this harrassment as well, as you're making claims about me and my character based on nothing but your negative imagination...." ?

Your turn, Toots. Explain your own words if they don't mean what I interpretted them to mean. Good luck with he backpedalling you'll be doing to explain this one. lol
Googleicious

Syracuse, NY

#259794 Sep 24, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She said she had no regrets, initially or otherwise. That was the basis of her post.
Show us where I said "I had no regrets, initally or otherwise".

Please stop lying about what I've said. Or are you really too unintelligent to read comprehensively?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#259795 Sep 24, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. No regrets having anything to do with the abortion itself. Doesn't see that as a sin, but claims she repented and has forgivness according to the Catholic church. She can make any claim she wants, but not the claim that that's a fact when it isn't.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#259796 Sep 24, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
Wow, the Catholics are having quite the judging party today. And on a Sunday, no less. God's day of rest... so someone has to do his job, I guess. What a bunch of hypocrites.
Only questioning her knowledge of Church doctrine and understanding of the sacraments. It would be hypocritical to accept her skewed version of Penance.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#259797 Sep 24, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us where I said "I had no regrets, initally or otherwise".
Please stop lying about what I've said. Or are you really too unintelligent to read comprehensively?
You said that you had an abortion and didn't regret it.

“Nasty Nana”

Location hidden

#259798 Sep 24, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Toots, report all you want. You made the claims in a public forum, and I'm challenging what you claim are "facts". How can anyone be harassing you about your character when all you're known by here is Googleicious? LOL. Grow thicker skin or find another forum, because this forum is for grown ups who can handle discussion without reporting all the time.
YOU said you regret your sin, but that the sin wasn't abortion. If that's not saying you don't see abortion as a sin, what is it saying? If it's not saying you regret something having to do with what resulted in you having a pregnancy and subsequent abortion, then what's it saying? Problem for you is, you've just been challenged by intelligent people who know how to reason. You obviously didn't count on that.
You were trying to prove that you had an abortion you don't regret, you stated you did not repent or ask forgiveness for and tried to claim that you're still a Catholic and not in name only.
Alright already, give it a rest, you keep posting the same ENDLESS drivel, you go on and on and on, with little to no regard of what you're actually posting, just like Ink, you're an idiot, you misinterpret everything that doesn't fit into your agenda! If you said it once you've said it a million freakin' times, we heard ya'!!!!!!
WhoTF are you to comment on her religion, in any capacity! News flash, it ain't your job "toots"!
You, grown up and able to handle criticism, laughable. You and your likes, intelligent, OMG, LMFAO!
Why shouldn't you get reported, you are happy to do it to others when they hurt your feelings, oh that's right, you're a grown up with thick skin. Teeheehee!!!!!
yakalot

Muscotah, KS

#259799 Sep 24, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
Absolute bullcrap. Do you have any idea what his job was before he was elected pope? His office was responsible for covering up the scandal. He hasn't "apprehended" anyone, but he knows damned well who they are.
<quoted text>
No,his job was to help rid the Church of the abusers. Go read all about it. Pope Benedict has gone out of his way to help the victims. He has met with them several times. YOU know nothing.

“Nasty Nana”

Location hidden

#259800 Sep 24, 2012
lost-cause wrote:
*PAT**PAT**PAT*
ROFLMFAO!!!!
You're a funny boy LC!
yakalot

Muscotah, KS

#259801 Sep 24, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
" My problem is her announcement that Cofession makes everything right even if you don't repent or regret the sins. That's not true."
They want to try to turn the challenge to her claims into some sort of character assassination, which is ridiculous. As usual the PCers go off the deep end and attack us without having a reasonable cause for it.
If she went to confession and was not sorry and did not repent, her confession is null and void .
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#259802 Sep 24, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be great if it was so easy to walk away from wrongdoing. Either she doesn't have a clue or is fooling herself.

God forgives if you are truly sorry but that doesn't take away the obligation to do penance and change your life.
yakalot

Muscotah, KS

#259803 Sep 24, 2012
Heard Claire Danes say that she had a little human being in her. She didn't say a little fetus in her. Thankyou Claire!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 5 hr NeingOtt 1,395
In reality, does a wrestling mortuary owner mak... 5 hr ashame 1
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 7 hr GinaLover 719
First Gay Male Wedding in Soap Opera History (Apr '14) 11 hr grannyupthehill@y... 3
Terri Schiavo's Painful Deprivation of Food and... (Mar '09) 11 hr kadamson 1,191
Will and Sonny finally have sex on Days of Our ... (Feb '13) 11 hr grannyupthehill@y... 4
Tea Party Members Unhappy With Budget Deal 14 hr Who Guessed It 18
More from around the web