Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311496 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Ink

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#256550 Sep 5, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
This one made today!
<quoted text>
Not with their heart and soul but if it meant that it would prevent the death of a woman, most pro life people would support legal abortion. She may not feel that way. What's your point?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#256551 Sep 5, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently a non-existant one.
Oh, you're back. Are you going to ignore the fact that I gave you the post number, AND the links that prove what I said?
Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#256552 Sep 5, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, saying: Increase and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it, and rule over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and all living creatures that move upon the earth.
That was quite amusing. Surely, you must be joking.

A quote from an uncited, unreferenced, 2000 year old book written by unknown authors is certainly not evidence and you know this.

Get back to me when you can truly provide evidence for "Gods plan".

Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#256553 Sep 5, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Not with their heart and soul but if it meant that it would prevent the death of a woman, most pro life people would support legal abortion. She may not feel that way. What's your point?
You missed it. You can't even keep up with the topic of conversation. You're too dense to grasp anything beyond your narrow minded point of view.
Ink

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#256554 Sep 5, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
That was quite amusing. Surely, you must be joking.
A quote from an uncited, unreferenced, 2000 year old book written by unknown authors is certainly not evidence and you know this.
Get back to me when you can truly provide evidence for "Gods plan".
Right after you provide evidence for God.
Kenose

Brooklyn, NY

#256555 Sep 5, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Right after you provide evidence for God.
You can go play games with yourself, instead.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#256556 Sep 5, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Lily check these links out for starters. Very important.
http://liveaction.org/blog/abortion-to-save-t...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4Kf16qExpZQXX&autoplay=1
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive/ldn/...
Think of Andrea Bocelli and Tim Tebows moms too.
On the first link, it states this as the modern Hippocratic Oath, "The modern Hippocratic Oath reads:“Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given to me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.”

Also states on the link what we've been stating as well, "In the case where the doctor knows without a doubt that is reasonable that the baby will not survive on its own, my opinion is that if she has to perform an operation to save the mother’s life that results in the death of the baby, it is a tragedy for which she is not morally responsible. Facing it with “great humbleness and awareness of her own frailty,” she knows she will not be able to save everyone’s life. In the case, for example, of a first trimester baby whose mom has uterine cancer that is spreading rapidly, the baby must be removed knowing he will not survive outside the womb. This saves the mother’s life and is consistently pro-life because the purpose of the surgery was not to kill the baby, but to save the mother."

True also, "Pro-choicers, with more often than not the agenda to stump the pro-lifer, might argue,“Why save the mother’s life, then? How do you decide which life to save, the baby’s or the mother’s?” In realistic terms it is not an either/or situation. Most commonly, it is the mother who can be saved and the baby would die anyway. On extremely rare occasions in later stages of pregnancy, the mother cannot be saved but the baby can. The moral doctor will save whoever she can. With that in mind, I want to clarify that operations to save the mother’s life are different than performing an abortion because it is convenient for the mother. "

Fetal abnormalities have always been something that should be left to nature, in my opinion, and not up to someone "playing god", for lack of a better term.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#256557 Sep 5, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just not workable. They still get around viability. Tiller did with signed form letters indicating continuing the pregnancy could affect her health. Evidently most of the women had the same health issues, Pregnancy.
The point I'm making, Ink, is that despite that some will go the illegal route and do what they know is illegal, that doesn't mean that we should allow something to be or remain legal for that reason. Otherwise, why have any laws at all?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#256558 Sep 5, 2012
realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you. Nah, all you did was prove you were confused and somehow tried to equate it with my stance on abortion. Not good.
I can accept when I'm wrong just fine. I love learning. Perpetual learners never know everything. It's those who think they know everything who have a hard time accepting they're wrong, imo.
No, you can't accept when you're wrong, and that's about all you've been able to prove here.

I'm not the least bit confused. You said it's still a fetus until cord is cut and breathing. You're wrong, we proved you're wrong and you didn't prove you were right. You only proved you can't read for comprehension. It's not still a fetus, legally, medically or technically once delivered (alive) from the mother's body, even if not breathing and cord still attached. It is medically, legally and technically a newborn infant.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#256559 Sep 5, 2012
realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm NOT saying "...a fully delivered baby is still technically fetus because it is still attached to the cord."
Imo, if baby is fully delivered, the cord's been cut and baby's breathing (with or without assistance) on its own, not through the umbilical cord.
This conversation is over. If you have difficulties understanding, scroll back to last Spring and find the pertinent posts. So sorry they'll be found in other's replies only. That's the consequences of a wrongful banning. Thank yourselves for that one.
This conversation is NOT over, lol, and you were not wrongfully banned. You posted obscenities because you couldn't control yourself and got yourself banned, liar. Your words were posted by you; you proved you're a deluded mental case claiming your unsubstantiated views as fact; we pointed out and proved your claims were unsubstantiated, and still are pointing it out because you're still making the same stupid claims and not proving it; you got pissed off and got yourself banned.

You can be done with the conversation all you want, you don't control whether or not we are.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#256560 Sep 5, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> I heard Obama used the term a born fetus.... Dang this world is getting evil . RealKatie is real evil.
Yep,he sure did. He did so because that way he can justify killing the "unwanted" fetus via partial birth or babies left to die/or/deliberately killed that survive an abortion attempt.

The stage of life of that human while in the womb(zygote,embroyo,fetus)some how justifies killing for these proaborts. So,as long as that baby is still attached to the cord,then he will refer to "it" as a fetus so that it can be killed.

EVIL. DISGUSTING.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#256561 Sep 5, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
You make the claim, now back it up with evidence.
Until then, you're just talking out of your behind.
Funny, that's what we keep saying to you, Katie and Bitner. Yet still no proof of any of your claims. I'm still waiting for you to prove I said I scrolled through 200,000 posts.

Waiting for Bitner to provide the proof she even posted links, let alone that what was on those links proved her claim.

Also still waiting for Katie to prove her claim that it's a fetus until breathing and cord is cut.

Petey still hasn't proven a woman would DIE from a c-section for eclampsia in late term pregnancy, and that late term abortion is what's needed for eclampsia, when anyone with intelligence knows delivery with goal of delivering a live child is the treatment for it.

"You make the claim, now back it up with evidence.
Until then, you're just talking out of your behind."

So yeah, how about you all practice what you preach, Kenose/ Ladilulu? Otherwise, you are all just talking out of your behinds.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#256562 Sep 5, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
You're unbelievable.
Do you have a taser that you unleash on your children when they dare to think for themselves?
I'm unbelievable? As in awesome?

No,I do not need to keep my kids in a bubble. Why? Because they were raised with morals BY example. We respect human life. They are not a threat to society. Proaborts are though. Once someone justifies killing an innocent humans life, ESPECIALLY that of their own flesh and blood,then they are a menace to society. Evil begets evil.

My kids are actually an asset :)

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#256563 Sep 5, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you're back. Are you going to ignore the fact that I gave you the post number, AND the links that prove what I said?
Nothing to ignore, because there's no post from you providing that. WTH kind of bullshit game are you playing, Bitner?

Ink or Sassy, are either of you seeing ANY posts from Bitner that includes a link and/or post number to her post with a link? I'm not asking PCers, because knowing them, they'd LIE and claim it's there when it isn't.
Ink

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#256564 Sep 5, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
The point I'm making, Ink, is that despite that some will go the illegal route and do what they know is illegal, that doesn't mean that we should allow something to be or remain legal for that reason. Otherwise, why have any laws at all?
If R v W was overturned it would only mean that it goes back to the states to decide.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#256565 Sep 5, 2012
realkatie wrote:
<quoted text>
<jumps out atcha>
Ooga Booga!
Honey,you need not have to jump out and scream to scare someone. Your posts are freakin scary as hell. No need for you to even remove yourself from your chair and keyboard to accomplish scaring someone.

I imagine you sharing your forum posts from here to little kids on Halloween as a scare tactic. No need for the haunted house.

Actually that is a good idea for PP's abortion mills. No need to decorate it scary. The sign on the building alone would scare anyone to death(pun not intended).
Ink

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#256566 Sep 5, 2012
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Yep,he sure did. He did so because that way he can justify killing the "unwanted" fetus via partial birth or babies left to die/or/deliberately killed that survive an abortion attempt.
The stage of life of that human while in the womb(zygote,embroyo,fetus)some how justifies killing for these proaborts. So,as long as that baby is still attached to the cord,then he will refer to "it" as a fetus so that it can be killed.
EVIL. DISGUSTING.
Do you think his position on babies born 'accidently' alive during an abortion is slightly extreme?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#256567 Sep 5, 2012
Bitner, I just looked back to the post #256498 where I asked you to provide post number to where you posted links, and I noticed that it goes from post # 256498 to # 256499, then jumps to 256503.

Maybe it's YOUR posts that are missing for some reason.
SO, stop accusing me of ignoring. They're NOT there. Not my fault none of your ignorant friends helped you figure that out.
Ink

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#256568 Sep 5, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, that's what we keep saying to you, Katie and Bitner. Yet still no proof of any of your claims. I'm still waiting for you to prove I said I scrolled through 200,000 posts.
Waiting for Bitner to provide the proof she even posted links, let alone that what was on those links proved her claim.
Also still waiting for Katie to prove her claim that it's a fetus until breathing and cord is cut.
Petey still hasn't proven a woman would DIE from a c-section for eclampsia in late term pregnancy, and that late term abortion is what's needed for eclampsia, when anyone with intelligence knows delivery with goal of delivering a live child is the treatment for it.
"You make the claim, now back it up with evidence.
Until then, you're just talking out of your behind."
So yeah, how about you all practice what you preach, Kenose/ Ladilulu? Otherwise, you are all just talking out of your behinds.
This is so funny I was just about to Kenose's inane comment that he sounds like Ladilulu. He/she/they brought up 'God's plan' not me then got pissy when I answered.
Ink

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#256569 Sep 5, 2012
post to Kenose's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: First lady calls out Trump, - hatefula 50 min LoveTRUMPHate 86
News Bill O'Reilly: Slaves who built White House wer... 2 hr WasteWater 1
News Obama's presidency has led to more visible raci... 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Look Out Sarah Palin, Matt Damon Is Slightly No... (Sep '08) 3 hr Hyman Rothschild 9
News Obama: Clinton More Qualified Than Me, Bill to ... 18 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
News Star Trek Discovery needs to push boundaries wi... 21 hr Thats Right 12
News Wabash Valley DNC delegates feeling 'energy' 22 hr Jack 7
More from around the web