Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311496 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#250764 Jul 31, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Where do you get this CRAP from? My dad worked until he was SEVENTY YEARS OLD, ya stupid thing. We kids did NOT do "all the work". EVERYONE chipped in. EVERYONE - including both of my parents - were busy busy busy with work and helping all around the house. Stop fugging LYING and making up completely FABRICATED STORIES about peoples' lives, you piece of ignorant FILTH.
La, dont let that fukwit get to you. She's a worthless peice of trash who's sole purpose in life is to be a jackass for jesus.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#250765 Jul 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, that is not law, its a pretty speech tho.
Second, keywords: ALL MEN. Not all zygotes, embryo's or fetus's.
Nice try tho it seems to be all you got, and franky honey - it falls far short.
Human rights are the basis of our laws. And protecting human rights is the purpose of our laws. But placing the importance of tyrannical laws over the human rights that laws are suppose to protect is what happens when the morals of a once great nation began to crumble and decay. You somehow managed to overlook the keyword word "created". Which is the beginninning of an individuals lifespan. And zygotes are are what people are called at the beginning of their lifespan. If ALL MEN aren't zygotes, embryos, fetus, infants, adolescents, or adults than who do you suppose all men are? Age has nothing to do with determining the species of an organism.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed"

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/dec...

On December 7, 1941, the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. On December 23, the Declaration and the Constitution were removed from the shrine and placed between two sheets of acid-free manilla paper. The documents were then carefully wrapped in a container of all-rag neutral millboard and placed in a specially designed bronze container. It was late at night when the container was finally secured with padlocks on each side. Preparations were resumed on the day after Christmas, when the Attorney General ruled that the Librarian needed no "further authority from the Congress or the President" to take such action as he deemed necessary for the "proper protection and preservation" of the documents in his charge.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#250768 Jul 31, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>I know what I said lala. I have repeated it over and over and over.
I would rather my daughter die than to have an abor
Killing isn't in our vocabulary. We don't kill our own children. PERIOD.
"Killing isn't in our vocabulary." Do you want to amend that statement, or do you want to looks more stupid than usual?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#250769 Jul 31, 2012
So, you brainwashed your kids to be christer zombies, too. What an accomplishment.
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you felt that you had to abort your child or your mom and dad would not love you.
You knew your sisters all had teenage pregnancies. Yet,you claim to have been naive. LOLOLOL
Anymore funny stories?
If my daughter was a teenager,she would fear me. She knows that NONE of us are above temptation. She'd know that I would love her no matter what. The only thing is that my kids know that if they were involved in immoral behavior of some sort,that I wouldn't okay it.I would offer help and guidence but NEVER buckle to pressure.
They understand God interestingly enough and his plan even if its not easy to live in a dsyfunctional world.

Location hidden

#250770 Jul 31, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you jump in and start bashing her mother??
You are quite the faux-Christian. And a creep.
The woman never ceases to amaze me. Just when we think she can't be more of an a**hole, she surpasses herself.

Location hidden

#250771 Jul 31, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unfortunate that some mothers have to work while their children are small. It is also unfortunate that some mothers would rather work than care for the kids they gave birth to. It is unfortunate that kids grow up in daycare and not under mom's wing. It is unfortunate that women don't bother to marry the fathers of their children or if they do, decide to divorce them because they have differences, the basis of most divorces. It's unfortunate that dads can so easily be replaced either by another boyfriend or the government.
I really respect the parents who worked through the tough times together to be able to spend enough time with the kids to have some influence over them and show them a personal closeness and love.
It's most unfortunate that you haven't a grasp on reality. You suburban chicks are clueless.

Location hidden

#250772 Jul 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Wow. So you're just laying the blame for everything on the women.
Forgive her, sister. She knows not.... Period.

Location hidden

#250773 Jul 31, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Women have the closeness and intimate conduct with the children therefore, what they do has more influence on their children. A good dad will have a very positive effect on their kids but a bad dad's behavior can be buffeted by a loving mom.
Have of our children only have partime dads.
Women have freedom of choice and that means she has a choice not to have relationships and children with deadbeats.
Where do you get this shit? You state your nonsense as if it were fact when it is only your uneducated opinion. Lol, you're hilarious!

Location hidden

#250774 Jul 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh YES I did. WHo the hell do you think you are to tell anyone else what kind of life they lived or home they came from?
<quoted text>
@@ You're an ignorant piece of shit Skanky. I didn't say I was 'placed with a black family', I said my dad and grandfather took me to work, and they'd drop me off with my friends, who happened to be black. Much like kids would have been off playing with their friends in their own neighborhoods during the days I went to work with them. I only went to work with my dad during the summer, and when my mom wasn't feeling well. You act like THAT is something atypical as well. It wasn't. Kids often went to work with their parents in the 60's.
Where was mom? My mom was home. My mother was also very sick for as long as I can remember. I was a high energy kid, something she physically couldn't deal with very well as she had JD and Multiple Sclerosis. She was home doing what home-makers often did. Cleaning house, shopping, cooking and watching her soap opera's.
<quoted text>
Oh I know EXACTLY what it is you're trying to CLAIM it is, but YOU can't put any words to what an "average and ordinary family life is" BEYOND making the claim that its an "intact family" that lives a G-d Centered life. By YOUR definition, I came from a family that's EXACTLY THAT.
We had breakfast AND dinner every single night, except on the nights my mom was too sick to stand, and then my grandmother and greandfather would come over and we'd have dinner with them. Every Sabbath, Friday night and Saturday we were in Shul as a family, Sundays I went to Hebrew school until I was Bat Mitzvah'd.
By YOUR standard, we were as typical and ordinary as it got.
<quoted text>
Oh I'm not fighting you - I'm flat out telling you that you're full of shit. There's a difference.
<quoted text>
If you think its so easily defined, then DEFINE it. I've asked you time and again to do so, but you cant seem to do it.
I dont know a damn thing about your growing up life, so I wont presume to guess, but based on how you are as an adult and present yourself here, your family weren't winners that's for sure.
Foo, I hate to burst your bubble, but your Mom was a bad mother because she had the nerve to be ill with two very serious diseases. Stop making excuses for her. These fundies know everything, and have a license to judge every person and every family. Get over yourself and thank them for their wisdom.

Location hidden

#250775 Jul 31, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text>It IS possible to live with one salary until your last kid goes to school. People have done it FOREVER. People live WAY above their means. WAY ABOVE. They then can't pay their bills. Then they claim to "have to" work.
Check out your local fast food places,resturants,recreational places,Disney,etc...etc...and you tell ME if these people are struggling...and then YOU tell ME why they struggle.
Alot of people that I know make ends meet with one salary. They LIVE with restrictions yet manage to have extra's too. MOST working women will be afraid to admit that they wouldn't have it any other way. Some how,many women because of people like lala,chicky(and others)feel inadequate to be SAHM's.
PRO-WOMEN? lol hardly. They are anti-woman. They degrade women who are in good marriages and stay home to raise their families. Lala called it "leaching" off your husband. Seems they have failed marriages and don't want to see other women happy or staying home with their kids.
You are wrong about everything. You and that ridiculous woman, Ink, have your heads up your Lord's ass. You do not know what real life is about. I have no more patience with you people and your absolute stupidity. Bless your empty, pointed little heads.

Location hidden

#250776 Jul 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SO full of shit, I'm amazed you can sneeze without crap coming out of your ears.
lol!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#250777 Jul 31, 2012
Funny hoew life has never copied tv sitcoms from the 50's, huh?
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unfortunate that some mothers have to work while their children are small. It is also unfortunate that some mothers would rather work than care for the kids they gave birth to. It is unfortunate that kids grow up in daycare and not under mom's wing. It is unfortunate that women don't bother to marry the fathers of their children or if they do, decide to divorce them because they have differences, the basis of most divorces. It's unfortunate that dads can so easily be replaced either by another boyfriend or the government.
I really respect the parents who worked through the tough times together to be able to spend enough time with the kids to have some influence over them and show them a personal closeness and love.

Location hidden

#250778 Jul 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>LOL When the weather cools off, we're going to make a bunch of it for some friends that are coming up to see us, and to send to my aunt in Baltimore. If you'd like, I'd love to send you a loaf!
I was talking about cholla cactus, but, you bet, I'd love some bread! Lol

Location hidden

#250779 Jul 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>MOthers shouldn't wish their daughters die rather than have a life saving abortion either, but YOU d
Women that work more often than not ARE putting their kids first you idiot.
These people are clueless. My sone went to preschool and kindergarten, and then, regular school. As a special needs child, it was prescribed in his care plan to be in a structured classroom environment as early as possible to give him the best education he could get. I don't know why these stupid people think that being at home is stimulating enough for any child but a baby or toddler.

Location hidden

#250780 Jul 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. When I talked about my friend last night, it was a similar situation. I'll never forget my mom calling me at work and saying "Do you remember your friend sharon, what was her married name?" and when I told her Lopatka she gasped and told me to get the paper, it was front page news.(I'm not worried about posting her name, she's dead and her story is all over the internet as being one of the first people to be murdered by someone she met online) Needless to say, the phone lines were burning up that night with all of us calling each other saying "did you know?- did you suspect?" And of course nobody did.
Two years later when it came out that her father and at least one of her brothers had been abusing her and her sister growing up, THEN many of us were able to start making connections about certain incidents and how she ended up dying.
Inkstain and the Skank would like to turn a blind eye, or dimminish the horror so many in so called G-D FEARING HOMES experienced. "It was RARE" they claim. Bullshit. Its as rare as a blue and brown eyed Husky or Malamute. Just like women having abortions beyond viability for medical reasons arent as RARE as they'd like others to believe.
Shit, according to the Skank, ANY baby can be born and allowed to "die naturally" because that's better than aborting.@@
Those two are happily blundering through life in a cloud of God's toxic gas.

HugeKielbasa

Since: Jun 12

Poughquag, NY

#250781 Jul 31, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>My sone went to preschool and kindergarten, and then, regular school. As a special needs child,
Sone?

You have the nerve to correct my grammar?

Where do you think the special needs genetics come from? LOLOLOL

I usually could care less about grammar.

It was you who had an OCD Histadelia attack over my grammar in the past.

Location hidden

#250782 Jul 31, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I did do the math. YOu're lying again. You were in HS in the 80's. There's no way your mother was around during the depression which was from about 1926 to 1934.
Why should she let the truth get in the way?

Location hidden

#250783 Jul 31, 2012
<quoted text>
So lesbian couples would be double good for kids, right? Two moms, no dads. What do you think?
Bravo! Awesome rebuttal, LNM.

Location hidden

#250784 Aug 1, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Where do you get this CRAP from? My dad worked until he was SEVENTY YEARS OLD, ya stupid thing. We kids did NOT do "all the work". EVERYONE chipped in. EVERYONE - including both of my parents - were busy busy busy with work and helping all around the house. Stop fugging LYING and making up completely FABRICATED STORIES about peoples' lives, you piece of ignorant FILTH.
How odd that SassyJM blathers on about old school standards like discipline and family participation and then criticizes your family for sharing work. Wth?

Location hidden

#250785 Aug 1, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answered me.
Who raised you? When did they work? Did they receive public assistance? Did you require childbirthd care?
You keep posting all these wonderfully inaccurate generalizations about people YET YOU YOURSELF grew up in a one-parent household.
Please answer me.
She thinks her fantasy of the American family is reality. Warped, that one is.
Actually, my family was the traditional nuclear family. We are awesome, but not because of that, necessarily. My best friend was also from a traditional family, and Catholic, too. They are, unfortunately, not so awesome a family. Messed up, but they were the traditional family that Sassy and Ink rave about. Hmmm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Johanna Botta of Real World Austin at the 2008 ... (Feb '08) 3 hr Luis Echecopar Rey 219
News Star Trek Discovery needs to push boundaries wi... 5 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 14
News MTV launches MTV Classic channel focusing on 19... 17 hr Seriously 1
News Are Democrats funnier than Republicans? 18 hr Old Sam 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 19 hr chuckles 921
News The Latest: First lady calls out Trump, - hatefula 20 hr LoveTRUMPHate 86
News Bill O'Reilly: Slaves who built White House wer... 21 hr WasteWater 1
More from around the web