Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 11,701)

Showing posts 234,001 - 234,020 of303,280
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

bluestreak returneth wrote:
I trust I've made my pernt, Lu?
What are you yammering about, basement boy?

You're lucky I even look at your posts, let alone get your mindless "point".

Get lost, loser.

Since: Nov 10

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ro likes the way I look, sweetie.
Although he likes them *really* young.
REALLY young.
Communion season is his favourite time of year.
Now go take your annual bath, NIt.
Brush your tooth for a change, too, you filthy maggot-infested pig.
He can't see very well anymore. I guess he looked at you by accident and was blinded by your ugliness.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question. She obviously is as confused about who I am as she is about everything else.
Hey, I'm not the schmuck that says the ONLY difference between a fetus and a child is, how did you put it? Something about the mother's "homicidal tendencies"??

LOLOLOLOLOL

http://www.talkingwav.com/cartoon/bugs_36.wav

LOLOLOLOLOL

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is her daughter?
She knows, of course.

I'd rather not state it on here, though.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>He can't see very well anymore. I guess he looked at you by accident and was blinded by your ugliness.
You can always tell it's Sunday when NIT comes on here being more anti-Christian than ever.

Jesus hates you.

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
You can always tell it's Sunday when NIT comes on here being more anti-Christian than ever.
Jesus hates you.
Frustrated Ladi? No man will have you? Quit the Bk and eat a salad at lunchtime,tale a bath everyday and call Orkin , maybe they will kill the mites.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Goodnight all!

Don't forget mama, BB.

You know she hates being ignored by her "special" little man.

You're her favourite :)

Breckenridge Colorado

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, stop, Lu, you're not that great. You're lucky I even deign to toy with you here. BTW, which alpha-chick here have you glommed onto these days?
Ladi by the Jersey Shore http://www.nyc.com/image/users/blogs/344322.j...

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text> Frustrated Ladi? No man will have you? Quit the Bk and eat a salad at lunchtime,tale a bath everyday and call Orkin , maybe they will kill the mites.
"Knit," knock it off!

Yeah, we get that you've got an unresolvable hatred with regards to "La."
Yeah, we get that this hatred stems from what you perceive as a "personal betrayal" since "La" left both the the RCC and the PLM.

She's not coming back "Knit."

Deal with it!

Get over your hatred of her and start practicing that trait that your religion is allegedly based on...forgiveness...
LadiLulu

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Hey nit? Don't they say that excessive masturbation causes blindness?

Looks like priesty-poo has neen whacking the ole salami!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

LadiLulu wrote:
You state:
" Your right not everyone is going to willingly believe. That is in spite of the evidence. Absences of evidence is not evidence of abscence."
a) There is no "evidence", so to say "in spite of the evidence" is incorrect.
There is evidence.
Just because we don't have the wherewithal to understand how things work does not *automatically* mean there is an "intelligence in the process." Of course, there is a *possibility*, but not it is not *definitive*.
The evidence is overwhelming. If you don't see it then it has to be because you refuse to look. Like the Bishops who refused to look through the telescope of Galileo. I have provided reasoned evidence. It is not as simple as 2+2=4. It is more akin to E=MC2. It can be understood. Aristotle made certain assumptions about God. One, eternal, perfect, and uncaused cause. He had no Bible. He just used reason alone.
Chastising an individual because you accept something based on faith and they do not is just as wrong as their chastising *you* for accepting something simply based on faith. You are entitled to your beliefs, so are they. They do not expect you to adhere to their beliefs, so you should not expect *them* to adhere to *yours*.
You also accept things based on faith in spite of evidence to the contrary. You believe in extinction post physical death. You have an intuitive sense of right and wrong, a moral compass, something within you that defines love as superior to hate. The origin of all these concepts come from activities in the brain, all the diversity of life from slime which includes your built in sense of right and wrong. It is insufficient answer. An Intelligent loving God better fits the facts and at some level you know it. Challenging their beliefs is not the same as chastising. What i find amazing is how thinned skinned and how easily folks in your camp act threatened when their unbeliefs are seriously challenged. Faith is not blind when it comes to God. There is evidence which strengthens faith. Open up your eyes. Think on these things.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Am i foolish? You should have seen me when i was drinking!
LOL With 20+ years clean, I can relate!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Denial? Only in its existence. There isn't a dram or iota of proof that your god--or any other--existed. Your religion is just one of man's numerous attempts to explain a threatening and confusing universe.

I assume nothing; various tests show quite clearly that thinking can be shown as brain activity. There is some kind of molecular/electrical activity involved.

Right and wrong are totally subjective. Objective standards do change as man becomes more knowledgeable.

Christ never criticized abortion or homosexuality.

Thoughts may or may not have a molecular basis; it hasn't been proven one way or the other. Until it is, why would I speculate? I didn't say thoughts didn't exist. Desire and will are both thoughts.
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> yes you do. <quoted text> Sure but you are still in denial about God. The most important thing. <quoted text> Oh? How many molecules does a thought have? Thoughts can have effects. Try building a building or driving down the road absent thought. It cannot be done. Do thoughts exist? If thoughts can exist and have no molecules, no substance, can other things of that nature exist?
A dog will move by desire or will. Desire or will has no molecules. When the dog dies the molecules remain but the will is gone and the body no longer moves. The atheist makes faith bases assumptions all these things are the result of reactions in the brain. When one thinks about it the explanation is insufficient.
<quoted text> As is right and wrong. Objective standards next to impossible to keep all the time.
<quoted text> Are you feeling threatened? Paranoid?
<quoted text> Jesus spoke to an audience of Jews with the Old Testament as common ground. Paul spoke to non Jews. You have to look at historical context. How slavery was different than it was recently. How the incidents were isolated in specific circumstancs under specific conditions. Others take these isolated incidents and portray them as normal which is dis honest. New Testament has provisions against kidnapping. That is how slavery happened more recently. They took people and sold them. That is the biblical basis for rejecting slavery. It was opposed on biblical grounds.
<quoted text> I have nothing against a woman who opts for an abortion or for a homosexual per se. By my standard of measure it is measured out to me. Absent Christ, i could care less. There is that tired old saying, insulin is against diabetes not the diabetic. The Christian is called to resist these things. These things are not a violation of my laws. We are debating ideas here. Nothing personal as far as i am concerned. Go ahead and name call if you must. I will not hold it against you. I do not wish to make it personal. <quoted text> If i am a dog then i am a dog for Christ.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Then maybe anger management classes. You could learn to be a more pleasant person or at least civil.
And YOU could learn to at least PRETEND to practice what you preach and not be such a deliberate lying sack of shit so often.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Y'ever see her? She looks like she took a big bite out of a lemon. Kinda like the stereotypical spinster librarian in those old movies, ya know?
And when exactly did YOU see her BSR?

BTW, I like the "new" name. But shouldn't it be "returnith"? <<grin>>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He often reiterated the words of the prophets. It wasn't the Old Testament in His time but it is what Christians read now.
Its not the "OT" now either. Its the Tanakh. "OT" assumes there was a need for a NT, and there wasn't. The bible is the bible and the Tanakh is STILL the bible.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

I'm not sad or pathetic; I'm just not a fellow cultist of yours.
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong again. You are a sad pathetic person. God still loves you and you need help and prayers.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Why would anyone need jesus? He couldn't even save himself.
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>She dropped out long ago. She lives in a room full of BK wrappers and coke cans. Christ still loves her , she needs Him in her life pretty bad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying but it isn't easy.
I try to respect you
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I see NO evidence of that coming from YOU! LOL!!
Because I stand by my beliefs doesn't mean I don't think you have a right to your's.
YOu have a funny way of showing that the way you lie about others, as you OUTRIGHT lied about Elise the other night.
It doesn't matter where our values come from we are each entitled to think whatever we want.
Funny, that's not what you said the other night.
You are never going to convince me that an unborn baby is any different than a born one.
That's only because you're a moron, and DELIBERATELY obtuse to medcial facts.
There is an automatic disrespect and even hatred on this thread for anyone who is pro life. Watch this post get ripped apart.
Your post getting 'ripped apart' has nothing to do with any "automatic disrespect for anyone that's pro-life', and EVERYTHING to do with your DELIBERATE lies.

THere's no "automatic disrespect". You've EARNED the disrespect you get with your stupidity and lies. Many of us get along just fine with people that are anti-abortion, and MOST of us are "pro-life" since NOBODY here is "pro-death". This kind of bullshit from your kind is EXACTLY what EARNS you the complete disrespect you get here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Some do that. I hope I don't. I can see where it would be insulting. From my side, the problem is that as soon as you find out someone is pro life, PCer's have them already judged and try to belittle their belief even before they hear what they have to say.
You're flat out wrong as usual. Many of us get along just fine with people that are anti-abortion. And we do so SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE we heard what they had to say, and respect it BECAUSE we respect them, even tho we may not agree with them on THIS specific issue.

YOU get no respect because in part you do NOT listen to what people have to say, you twist it, you're DELIBERATELY obtuse and downright stupid most often, and you lie incessently like you've done here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 234,001 - 234,020 of303,280
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Television Forum right now

Search the Television Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Miley Cyrus hospitalized 1 hr Dr Pap Smear 23
Proudly Representing the 'B' in LGBT: Let's Hea... 1 hr Absolutely 14
'Crimes of the Heart' gets brilliant revival at... 1 hr sharonwebster 1
A rose between two Thornes: Young star Bella we... 1 hr Bella Thorne 1
VIDEO: Lindsay Lohan breaks silence on her 'lis... 2 hr dmw 2
General Hospital's Sonny Corinthos Might Leave ... 2 hr dmw 13
Days of Our Lives to Air Classic Episode from 1... (Feb '13) 2 hr amw 43
•••
•••