Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,974
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#248617 Jul 16, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me, CD! A clever impersonator - I don't "flirt" that way - there are boundaries that I do not presume to cross.
Thanks darling!! ;-)

“Peace be with you”

Since: Sep 09

Good will to all!

#248618 Jul 16, 2012
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who knows you knew immediately that it wasn't you.
Thank you, Sue.

“Peace be with you”

Good will to all!

#248619 Jul 16, 2012
Kenose wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported for what... having a sense of humor?
Is that what that was? Seemed to me the "impersonator" was pushing the envelope. Perhaps I would be giggling if you were the target? Nay, I would still think it crappy. Sorry.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#248620 Jul 16, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Sue.
No problem, you've got class-something that poster lacks.

“Peace be with you”

Good will to all!

#248621 Jul 16, 2012
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, you've got class-something that poster lacks.
Something twisted going on with that person - a character assassination - mine. Thanks again. xo

“Peace be with you”

Good will to all!

#248622 Jul 16, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks darling!! ;-)
CD! I guess I should no longer reference you as "hot stuff". Shame that.
:-)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#248624 Jul 16, 2012
marysaidyes2life wrote:
<quoted text>It was a great fathers day, and the family is doing fine, thanks for asking.
As for the study, It seems typical that the study will be attacked,
Pointing out its weakness's and possible flaws is not an attack. The FACT is its not a great study, especially coming from China, where they FORCE women to abort.
it points and adds to the fact that women are getting breast cancer and there is another study that points to abortion as a huge risk factor.
Actually, neither one posts "facts", only SUGGESTS a POSSIBLE correlation.
China is not the only country reporting these links. It is telling though that even china would allow this study. As for the Drugs used, That may play a part, but by the same token, American studies are saying the same thing. I think that information needs to get out to women, so that they make truly informed decision on their health and truth about the children they are carrying.
There is no concrete evidence to date that "abortion causes breast cancer". In fact, the TOP researchers in the world have concluded there is not.

The fact is that women AND men know that many things MAY cause cancer, and it doesn't change what they do, how they act or what medicines they take. Some people wanting to spread mis-information that has NOT been proven would be just as wrong as not informing people of information that has been verified at fact.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#248625 Jul 16, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Something twisted going on with that person - a character assassination - mine. Thanks again. xo
You rock girl!!
Kenose

Westbury, NY

#248626 Jul 16, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what that was? Seemed to me the "impersonator" was pushing the envelope. Perhaps I would be giggling if you were the target? Nay, I would still think it crappy. Sorry.
I have no idea who that is, I just found some of "Aged" posts to be funny. No apology necessary.

Location hidden

#248627 Jul 16, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Always funny to watch you people post projection all the time. You pro-choicers have reported pro-lifers how many times?
Rarely actually.
How many times do you people try to get NR banned, for example?
"You people" who? I never did. That little twerp wasn't worth the click.

Yet it was YOU or your little coward buddies that PAID to try to have me banned, but you failed at that too. LOL!
But in your twisted little mind it's pro-lifers who exhibit "cowardice", and are the "sad little freaks who try to shut people up by trying to have them banned rather than standing toe-to-toe and engaging in discourse more than anything else, actually", as you claimed.
ROFLMAO Oh get real Lynnikins, you dont know anything about discourse. You only come here for your dose of masochism.

Location hidden

#248628 Jul 16, 2012
Aged wrote:
<quoted text>
Lynne dear, more oral sex would calm you down, yes?
Who would be stupid enough to put their organ anywhere NEAR her, given her history and all....

Location hidden

#248629 Jul 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Pippy!!! My finger??? LOL!!!
That's not our Aged CD. Someone's playing games again.

Location hidden

#248630 Jul 16, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me, CD! A clever impersonator - I don't "flirt" that way - there are boundaries that I do not presume to cross.
I should have read ahead....

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#248631 Jul 16, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
CD! I guess I should no longer reference you as "hot stuff". Shame that.
Pippy, in the words of Michael Jordan, "[i]f you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."

Nothing has changed between you and me and I respect you just as much as you respect me. Names stay the same ok?

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#248632 Jul 16, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>That's not our Aged CD. Someone's playing games again.
I realized that after a the second, or third post to me, and after seeing that post about "come into my office and shut the door."

That's not something Pippy would say to anyone.

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#248633 Jul 16, 2012
I'm trying to understand how my previous remark is spam.

“Peace be with you”

Good will to all!

#248634 Jul 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Pippy, in the words of Michael Jordan, "[i]f you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."
Nothing has changed between you and me and I respect you just as much as you respect me. Names stay the same ok?
Words of wisdom, Hot Stuff!
<3

“Peace be with you”

Good will to all!

#248635 Jul 16, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>That's not our Aged CD. Someone's playing games again.
Thank you, Foo! Perhaps I did over-react and shouldn't have reported, but c'mon. That was just malicious on the part of someone that evidently has time on his/her hands.
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#248636 Jul 16, 2012
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not accused you of preaching my friend.
You've only been guilty of stating your opinion in your posts to me--for which I'm grateful.
To my friends on the PC side of the aisle, can we please "ease-up" on "Ink" a bit?
Yes the first of the two is easier for secular people to follow...because secular people don't necessarily believe in God do they?
So, loving your "neighbor" is infinitely easier than loving some abstract "God" whose intentions, motivations are unknowable, unfathomable.
I guess that faith makes all the difference.
It does and thanks.
Ink

Morrisville, PA

#248637 Jul 16, 2012
LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
She knows, of course.
I'd rather not state it on here, though.
Why not. I would be facinated. You have me confused with someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 1 hr digestguy1 717
'The Young and the Restless': Ratings' rise pro... (Feb '14) 3 hr Janice Boswell 30
Alan Ladd's wife says Bill Cosby raped her 6 hr Duh Michael DUH 2
Did Fox and NBC get Bowe Bergdahl story wrong? 6 hr Duh Michael DUH 1
GOP hopefuls weigh in on gay marriage 6 hr Duh Michael DUH 78
Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 13 hr nOdiOs 1,386
Ashton Kutcher is not playing Walter Isaacson's... (Apr '12) 18 hr GENiUS 114
More from around the web