Exclusive: Animal Planet Renews Pit B...

Exclusive: Animal Planet Renews Pit Bulls and Parolees for Fifth Season

There are 1 comment on the Steuben Courier story from Feb 27, 2013, titled Exclusive: Animal Planet Renews Pit Bulls and Parolees for Fifth Season. In it, Steuben Courier reports that:

The reality series follows Tia Maria Torres , who, with the help of her daughters Mariah and Tania and twin sons "Moe" and Kanani, runs the Villalobos Rescue Center for "bully breed" dogs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Steuben Courier.

jardey este

Booneville, MS

#1 Apr 12, 2013
hey i live in tylertown mississippi i have four full grown pitbulls very loving and about to have a huge litter if by any chance u can help us we will sure appreciate it my whole family is from new orleans and we thank u for everything u do
-jardey este

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sen. Al Franken Accused Of Sexual Assault By LA... 2 hr Divine Messenger 69
News Della Reese dead; 'Touched by an Angel' star, s... 2 hr Sad To Hear 1
News Veteran newsman Charlie Rose accused of sexual ... 2 hr Shocked 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr June VanDerMark 320,076
News Bravo Airs Two-Part Real Housewives of Orange C... 2 hr Fiero425 1
News Trump on his tax plan: 'Zero rate' for some (Sep '15) 8 hr Judge Molester 7
News JonBenet Ramsey murder suspect to be named (Feb '17) 11 hr PelicanBreefs 42
More from around the web