Lane Bryant lingerie models at MOA

Lane Bryant lingerie models at MOA

There are 36 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 27, 2010, titled Lane Bryant lingerie models at MOA. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Plus-size model Ashley Graham, star of a controversial new Lane Bryant lingerie ad debuting tonight during "American Idol," will appear at Mall of America on Thursday for the re-opening of a redesigned Lane Bryant store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim

Grand Forks, ND

#1 Apr 27, 2010
Ashley Graham is the woman I have always been drawn to. She is beautiful and the commercial is very tasteful. She puts the breast implanted celebrities and Victoria's Secret to shame. Give me a real woman any day.
dugb

Raleigh, NC

#2 Apr 28, 2010
If they will ban other such commercials (Victoria's Secret, etc) as well then that's up to their prudish decisions. Deciding to ban this Lane Bryant commercial only is just wrong.
gophs

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Apr 28, 2010
i could do worse.
hold on

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Apr 28, 2010
Wow. THAT is too provocative??
Cushion 4 pushin'. Now if only all "plus-sized" looked THAT good....=0)
No more offensive than any Vicky's secret commercial.
FAT= the new nanny state no-no.
Indie

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Apr 28, 2010
I think they're hot. Not everyone likes a size 0 annorexic. Women used to have curves in the 50's and 60's. Now the idea of a good body is if you can see their vital organs.
Buckwheat

United States

#10 Apr 28, 2010
Wow she is smokin hot!
Joe Taxpayer

Rochester, MN

#11 Apr 28, 2010
I like the adds, and the women in them!
OH YES ITS TRUE ITS TRUE

United States

#12 Apr 28, 2010
she looks good. more power to her.

Since: Dec 08

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Apr 28, 2010
Jim wrote:
Ashley Graham is the woman I have always been drawn to. She is beautiful and the commercial is very tasteful. She puts the breast implanted celebrities and Victoria's Secret to shame. Give me a real woman any day.
Natural is always better!
pffft

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Apr 28, 2010
This is nothing compared to the over-sexualized crap that is usually on tv.
Almost Famous

United States

#19 Apr 28, 2010
Well, there definitely must be a difference between "plus size" and fat. She looked pretty Delicious to me.
Carly K

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Apr 28, 2010
I've seen Victoria's Secret commercials WAY more revealing and sexualized that this one. I don't see what the big deal is at all.
God Johnson

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Apr 28, 2010
Hollywood men only like women that look like boys or little girls. They're kind of sick.
Lori

River Falls, WI

#25 Apr 28, 2010
God forbid a real woman is bare on T.V. Let's limit that to the silicon twigs we usually see and that our daughters starve themselves to be like. Who ever banned this ad should be on a shrink's couch somewhere! There should be more real people viewed as sexy and beautiful!!
Love Big Women

Minneapolis, MN

#26 Apr 28, 2010
Chubby chicks are hot!
Why

Saint Paul, MN

#27 Apr 28, 2010
Mmmmmmm-hmmmmmmmm. That is all.
Lynn

United States

#30 Apr 28, 2010
real women rock. forget the twiggies.
Mark

Saint Paul, MN

#34 Apr 28, 2010
There's a difference between thick and fat. These women are just thick and voluptuous. Being curvy is great if you are fit and taking care of yourself and all. Some people's genes are that way and they wear it well. As long as you're keeping yourself up then hey.
Judy

Branford, FL

#36 Apr 29, 2010
Carly K wrote:
I've seen Victoria's Secret commercials WAY more revealing and sexualized that this one. I don't see what the big deal is at all.
I agree. Has anyone seen the Vicky's commercial for their new product called "Naked?" The Lane Bryant ad is so much better.

Since: Nov 09

Burnsville

#41 Apr 29, 2010
Lynn wrote:
real women rock. forget the twiggies.
Go Heart Disease!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Can you guess the 5 Beatles songs that Elvis Pr... (Oct '14) 7 hr Cherokeeelvis60 4
News Tila Tequila Kicked Off CBB For Hitler Praise 9 hr Whiny1 4
News Kim Kardashian: I post selfies because they emp... 9 hr Whiny1 6
Cancelled Show 9 hr Whiny1 1
News Why Evangelicals Should Be Terrified Of Trump, ... 10 hr swedenforever 2
News Huckabee Affirms Support For Duggar Family Foll... 11 hr Observation 8
News Miley Cyrus bares nipple on VMAs 23 hr LOL 1
More from around the web