Charlie Sheen reaches out to accused ...

Charlie Sheen reaches out to accused cop killer Christopher Dorner

There are 1 comment on the WTVG-TV Toledo story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Charlie Sheen reaches out to accused cop killer Christopher Dorner. In it, WTVG-TV Toledo reports that:

Mumford & Sons, The Black Keys, Frank Ocean, fun. and Kelly Clarkson were among the winners at the Grammy Awards, which spread the wealth throughout the night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVG-TV Toledo.

Miller Time

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
Good for Charlie!

Now it is time for Barack Obama to do the same.

Barack Obama could not wait to insert himself into the situation between the professor and the policeman and even held a beer summit at the White House!

Next, the POTUS butted in the Trayvon Martin situation saying if he had a son, he'd look like Trayvon.

His silence is deafening now. Seems mighty fishy imo! Barack Obama just might be able to accomplish something in this situation and this is one where it WOULD BE APPROPRIATE for him to involve himself, UNLIKE it was in the two situations mentioned above!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr spocko 310,319
News I Am Cait: US viewers react to premiere of Cait... 9 hr cowboy chris 3
News Sherri Shepherd To Return To 'The View' 15 hr sheri stay away 3
News Www.CoryandTopanga.Com No Longer Exists, Consid... (Aug '07) 16 hr Amy 47
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 16 hr nOgOd 1,680
News Jennifer Aniston: What is Her Guilty Pleasure? ... 16 hr StarMoss 7
News Van Susteren: Ariana Grande Should Prove She's ... 18 hr Airhead Sucks 2
More from around the web