'Duck Dynasty' star to speak in Erie

'Duck Dynasty' star to speak in Erie

There are 53 comments on the Erie Times News story from Jan 15, 2014, titled 'Duck Dynasty' star to speak in Erie. In it, Erie Times News reports that:

Willie Robertson, chief executive of sporting goods empire Duck Commander and co-star of A & E's hit cable show "Duck Dynasty" will be the keynote speaker for the Manufacturer & Business Association's annual event on May 17. Recent speakers at the annual event include President George H.W. Bush, President George W. Bush, Vice President Dick Cheney, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Erie Times News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Barry McCaulkiner

West Springfield, PA

#1 Jan 15, 2014
You have got to be fcking kidding. How did we get so lucky?
race to the bottom

Erie, PA

#2 Jan 15, 2014
Why? Was Todd "legitimate rape" Akin busy?
type your comments

Pioneer, OH

#3 Jan 15, 2014
Barry McCaulkiner wrote:
You have got to be fcking kidding. How did we get so lucky?
you must be a Dick Dynasty fan
Daffy Duck

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2014
[email protected] him
cheetos

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2014
You won't be able to see him, he's in camouflage.
cheetos

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2014
btw, didn't Dick Cheney cancel out or something?
state street stan

Joplin, MO

#7 Jan 16, 2014
type your comments wrote:
<quoted text>you must be a Dick Dynasty fan
Dick Dynasty is a reality show all about Bill Clinton..........Dyke Dynasty is a reality show all about Hillary Clinton.
Roy

Erie, PA

#8 Jan 16, 2014
state street stan wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick Dynasty is a reality show all about Bill Clinton..........Dyke Dynasty is a reality show all about Hillary Clinton.
You're hilarious, I am 12.
Quacker

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Jan 16, 2014
I guess David Kozak must have been booked again to speak at The United Nations again.

I'm just curious what exactll PonDildo and the rest of the wastes at the Mfg Assn. actually do for small businesses in the Erie region? This just seems like a money grab to push a Republican agenda again from them
Obummer

Erie, PA

#10 Jan 16, 2014
Great choice. Sure it will sell out in no time and make all the whinny liberals even more whinny. Hope Corbin Fowler protests outside in his Harry Potter costume so Willie can see the best our local institutions of higher learning have to offer!
liberal

Erie, PA

#11 Jan 16, 2014
Obummer wrote:
Great choice. Sure it will sell out in no time and make all the whinny liberals even more whinny. Hope Corbin Fowler protests outside in his Harry Potter costume so Willie can see the best our local institutions of higher learning have to offer!
Sorry, nobody cares.
Actually

Girard, PA

#12 Jan 16, 2014
Quacker wrote:
I guess David Kozak must have been booked again to speak at The United Nations again.
I'm just curious what exactll PonDildo and the rest of the wastes at the Mfg Assn. actually do for small businesses in the Erie region? This just seems like a money grab to push a Republican agenda again from them
Having a manufacturing business they do F**KING nothing. We even have to buy our BC/BS from out of town because it's cheaper.

Duck Dynasty, LMAO at the white trash!
eastside eddy

Erie, PA

#13 Jan 16, 2014
Kozak is dating Jill McCormick, the girl from Juliets dumped him.
Actually

Erie, PA

#14 Jan 16, 2014
Great choice. he will be an interesting and relevet speaker.The only people who will have a problem are those who oppose free speech if it doesn't agree with their twisted sexual agenda.
Liberace

Erie, PA

#15 Jan 16, 2014
The gays will protest.
liberal

Vienna, WV

#16 Jan 16, 2014
Actually wrote:
Great choice. he will be an interesting and relevet speaker.The only people who will have a problem are those who oppose free speech if it doesn't agree with their twisted sexual agenda.
You're dumb.
sonam09693691543

Fujairah, UAE

#17 Jan 17, 2014
kon kon apna mom ky sath sex kiya hy apna apna nmbr do fon my hoga mom ki chut ki bat
Millcreek Dog

Erie, PA

#18 Jan 17, 2014
sonam09693691543 wrote:
kon kon apna mom ky sath sex kiya hy apna apna nmbr do fon my hoga mom ki chut ki bat
I hope you never get into a knife fight. You took a stab at a joke and completely missed!

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 17, 2014

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#21 Jan 17, 2014
The White House will give a speech today declaring that America's metadata is safe.
And, we trust this because?...
http://en.itar-tass.com/world/715009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pro-Clinton super PAC to invest in ground opera... 46 min Synque 49
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr zef 311,633
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 1 hr la la la lola 1,066
News Why TV is obsessed with the JonBenet Ramsey mur... 2 hr I_Can_Be_Civil_So... 6
News 'DWTS'; Ann Coulter roasted; 'Zombieland 2'; Go... 7 hr K-DJ 1
News 200 Chart Moves: 'Stranger Things' Soundtrack M... 7 hr K-DJ 1
News Nashville Notes: NFL Unveils Carrie Underwood's... 8 hr K-DJ 2
More from around the web