Motley Crue To Guest On 'Bones' Seaso...

Motley Crue To Guest On 'Bones' Season Finale

There are 30 comments on the BlabberMouth.net story from Apr 8, 2009, titled Motley Crue To Guest On 'Bones' Season Finale. In it, BlabberMouth.net reports that:

According to the Bones Spoilers Blog , it was reported in today's edition of the USA Today newspaper that MOTLEY CRUE will be guests in the season finale of Fox 's "Bones" on May 14 .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BlabberMouth.net.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 14, 2009
According to the guide on my Dish Network, I believe this report to be incorrect. There is no episode of Bones airing on FOX tonight (Tuesday 4/14), just a rerun on TNT. It shows new episodes airing tomorrow and Thursday, the most likely for this scenario being Thursday as the info said the episode was related to a heavy metal band.

If anyone knows for sure, please post.
HaHa

North Webster, IN

#2 Apr 14, 2009
your are stupid. So desparate to look at vince Neal. Pathetic.

Location hidden

#3 Apr 15, 2009
HaHa wrote:
your are stupid. So desparate to look at vince Neal. Pathetic.
You're the one looking for ridiculous excuses to insult people. I suspect you would not do it to my face. You're the one that's pathetic.
HaHa

United States

#4 Apr 15, 2009
Headhunter 300M wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one looking for ridiculous excuses to insult people. I suspect you would not do it to my face. You're the one that's pathetic.
I would do it to your face, but I wouldn't want anyone to see me near you and think that I was your friend or something. Then people would think I was with the neighborhood busybody like you.

Location hidden

#5 Apr 15, 2009
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
I would do it to your face, but I wouldn't want anyone to see me near you and think that I was your friend or something. Then people would think I was with the neighborhood busybody like you.
You're a coward, that's why you pick fights on the internet.
Looks like you're the busybody, you're following me around on this site to antagonize me. Don't you have anything better to do?
HaHa

United States

#6 Apr 15, 2009
Headhunter 300M wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a coward, that's why you pick fights on the internet.
Looks like you're the busybody, you're following me around on this site to antagonize me. Don't you have anything better to do?
You like to give opinions over something you know nothing about. You accuse people on the internet with no discretion. You act like your better than others. Have you ever stopped to think someone might recognize you or someone you are posting about? Do you not think of others before you post?
I'm replying to your comments because everything you say is stupid.
HEROIN ADDICTS R BRATS

Wyoming, PA

#7 Apr 15, 2009
motley crue and kiss have had a long life for worthless bands; another ten years from now they'll be as remembered as hit maker pat boone.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 15, 2009
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
You like to give opinions over something you know nothing about. You accuse people on the internet with no discretion. You act like your better than others. Have you ever stopped to think someone might recognize you or someone you are posting about? Do you not think of others before you post?
I'm replying to your comments because everything you say is stupid.
Actually, I ask people to back up their accusations, I don't make accusations myself. If you had any valid arguments, you would address my arguments rather than hurling insults.
This discussion should occur in the Fortville Forums, it has no place here.
HaHa

United States

#9 Apr 15, 2009
Headhunter 300M wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I ask people to back up their accusations, I don't make accusations myself. If you had any valid arguments, you would address my arguments rather than hurling insults.
This discussion should occur in the Fortville Forums, it has no place here.
you did not back up any of your accusations your stupid

Location hidden

#10 Apr 15, 2009
HEROIN ADDICTS R BRATS wrote:
motley crue and kiss have had a long life for worthless bands; another ten years from now they'll be as remembered as hit maker pat boone.
I doubt it. I don't like KISS either, but I think both bands have already left a legacy that will endure. Both were real glam rock, something that was ruined by bands like Poison and Warrant.
HaHa

United States

#11 Apr 15, 2009
Headhunter 300M wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it. I don't like KISS either, but I think both bands have already left a legacy that will endure. Both were real glam rock, something that was ruined by bands like Poison and Warrant.
were they really "Glam" rock? Have you seen Motley Crew's Shout at the Devil photos? you are stupid.
rob maspeth

United States

#12 Apr 15, 2009
and the emmy for best guest star in a tv drama goes to ? motley crue
rob maspeth

United States

#13 Apr 15, 2009
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
were they really "Glam" rock? Have you seen Motley Crew's Shout at the Devil photos? you are stupid.
haha shut your pie hole before you get hurt.

Location hidden

#14 Apr 16, 2009
Just ignore him, Rob. He's a little p*ssy following me around wherever he can on Topix just to antagonize me. It stared in the forums about my town, so he knows how to find me if he's man enough to confront me in person, which he already admitted he is not.
Seriously, just ignore him.
HaHa

United States

#15 Apr 16, 2009
Headhunter 300M wrote:
Just ignore him, Rob. He's a little p*ssy following me around wherever he can on Topix just to antagonize me. It stared in the forums about my town, so he knows how to find me if he's man enough to confront me in person, which he already admitted he is not.
Seriously, just ignore him.
Just follow the smells! thats how ya find a turd like you! your stupid

Location hidden

#16 Apr 17, 2009
Recorded and scanned through Bones last night...no Crue. I'll assume this report was false.
Here's some cool recent Motley TV trivia...twice on the office Dwight has pumped himself up by listening to Motley. Once in the stairwell before his performance review, listening to "Wild Side", once in the car before a sales appointment with "Kickstart my Heart".
A recent episode of My Name is Earl played "Shout at the Devil".
HaHa

United States

#17 Apr 17, 2009
Headhunter 300M wrote:
Recorded and scanned through Bones last night...no Crue. I'll assume this report was false.
Here's some cool recent Motley TV trivia...twice on the office Dwight has pumped himself up by listening to Motley. Once in the stairwell before his performance review, listening to "Wild Side", once in the car before a sales appointment with "Kickstart my Heart".
A recent episode of My Name is Earl played "Shout at the Devil".
Maybe that should giv you a hint. Stupid
Hmmm

Winter Garden, FL

#18 Apr 23, 2009
Well, since the episode is airing May 14th, no wonder nobody has seen it yet. :)

Location hidden

#19 Apr 24, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
Well, since the episode is airing May 14th, no wonder nobody has seen it yet.:)
LOL. That would explain it.

I guess the joke's on me! Thanks for pointing that out.
John from Colorado

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 Apr 24, 2009
HEROIN ADDICTS R BRATS wrote:
Motley Crue has sold twice as many records, 8 million concert tickets sold, just signed a new $100 million contract. Pat lives in a retirement community

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarah Silvermana s rebuke to the Bernie-or-bust... 1 min Le Jimbo 64
News Star Trek Discovery needs to push boundaries wi... 26 min Pope Ben Out To P... 2
News Sarah Silverman, Susan Sarandon Ignite DNC Cele... 55 min Responsibility 6
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr zef 311,490
News Inside the Beltway: Energized Trump: 6 campaign... 1 hr Le Jimbo 2
News 'Duck Dynasty' Star Ditches Bobby Jindal For Do... (Sep '15) 3 hr Death on 2 Legs 10
News The Latest: First lady calls out Trump, - hatefula 3 hr ICE 44
More from around the web