Susan Lucci Will Be Back With More 'D...

Susan Lucci Will Be Back With More 'Deadly Affairs'

There are 9 comments on the TV Squad story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Susan Lucci Will Be Back With More 'Deadly Affairs'. In it, TV Squad reports that:

Susan Lucci will return with more stories of love gone wrong when "Deadly Affairs" comes back with new episodes in the summer of 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TV Squad.

Jan

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2012
It's OK, not the same as watching Susan Lucci when she is actully acting in the program. Does Susan have anything coming up where she will be acting?
Henry

Cambridge, Canada

#2 Nov 30, 2012

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 4, 2012
she still alive?
amw

Plainfield, NJ

#4 Apr 6, 2013
Susan lucci start tomorrow deadly affair

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Jan wrote:
It's OK, not the same as watching Susan Lucci when she is actully acting in the program. Does Susan have anything coming up where she will be acting?
she acts?
lol
Skater Boy

Baie-comeau, Canada

#6 Apr 18, 2013
Susan is a fine actress and person. Yes, she has been Erica Kane for a long time but she is an amazing comedian despite us thinking drama drama drama. She has a role in Devious Maids a telenova for Lifetime and I hope we will see her in some other roles including All My Children reboot. But sounds like she is busy with Devious Maids and Deadly Affairs.
amw

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Susan lucci gonna be on the View
amw

United States

#8 Jun 20, 2013
Susan lucci on the new show on Sunday ch 7
dmw

United States

#11 Apr 16, 2014
Susan Lucci was.on hot im Cleveland today

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News a GMAa sa Amy Robach says on-air racial slur a ... 31 min Major 3
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 44 min zef 311,595
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 2 hr barefoot2626 978
News Herea s another reason not to trust TV news rep... 3 hr He Named Me Black... 1
News UPDATE 1-Jennifer Lawrence ranked world's highe... 3 hr He Named Me Black... 2
News Tracee Ellis Ross is having a moment 3 hr alm 2
News Crown Uptown brings a Hedwig home to Kansasa 4 hr DanQyayles Chilea... 3
More from around the web