Bon Jovi to Perform Live on American ...

Bon Jovi to Perform Live on American Idol, 3/14

There are 6 comments on the BroadwayWorld.com story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Bon Jovi to Perform Live on American Idol, 3/14. In it, BroadwayWorld.com reports that:

World-renowned rock group Bon Jovi will perform their lead single "Because We Can" from the upcoming album, "What About Now" on American Idol Thursday, March 14 on FOX .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BroadwayWorld.com.

juice

York, PA

#1 Feb 23, 2013
bonjovi performing on am. idol 3/14. won't miss .my birthday
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Where is Idol filmed? I though it was in LA.
This is on the tour schedule.
KFC Yum! Center Louisville, KY 03/14/13
Even with a private jet it will be hard.
Buzzed

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Feb 23, 2013
The performance will be taped beforehand, not a live one. All I can say is I hope it's a better performance than their last one on Idol. :(
rosa3

Ontario, CA

#4 Feb 23, 2013
Idol is filmed in LA, I don't if the shows are "live" yet, I have not been watchin the show. I did see the tour schedule, it is kind of weird, unless if its going to be taped. I also read on twitter that Jon was going to be on Kate Courin show this Tuesday, but I checked and he is not scheduled.
Charlotte

Orlando, FL

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Buzzed wrote:
The performance will be taped beforehand, not a live one. All I can say is I hope it's a better performance than their last one on Idol.:(
Thanks Buzzed.

Since: Feb 07

Guelph, Canada

#6 Mar 5, 2013
The Idol performance was taped on Monday out in LA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Catholic Charities refuses to place children wi... (Jun '11) 5 hr nOdiOs 1,634
News Caitlyn Jenner: Kris mistreated me - I felt she... 5 hr Nathan Ehrlich 1
News James Bond and Pussy Galore are to be reunited ... 6 hr Mr Doom 2
News The Bates Family Is Cable TV's New Duggars and ... 6 hr himself 4
News Sarah Palin says she wants to run for president... 7 hr Tazo 4
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr momma chamberlin 310,006
News Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt 8 hr Nkash6413 1
More from around the web