PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#10894 Oct 10, 2012
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean you would vote "Pro-Choice" if the abortion issue were up for a vote?
Absolutely YES.
stupid stupid trolls

Virginia Beach, VA

#10895 Oct 10, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
not only do they want to stop us from what you mentioned. these commie scum also want to stop us from wearing what we want to wear. and or need to wear.
I refuse to give up my silk scarf I have had for the last 15 years. it keeps me cool in the summer. and my neck warm in the winter. and it can get to -35F here in my area in the winter. plus due to my aspergers. it is one of the very few fabrics that I can stand to wear.
natural fibers they found like silk, wool, etc... are better for you as clothing than fake things like polyester, nylon, etc.... wool is good for wicking exertion sweat away from the body. unlike synthetics, natural fibers don't trap it as well as fur, in some parts of the world. it ain't a luxury item. it is a much needed item to help keep warm.
also. one peta puppet tried to threaten my husband one time. when my husband went to get some craft items from a local leather store. the puppet told my husband in a threatening voice. "You are not going in there except over my dead body!" the person's posture also was one where the puppet was ready for a fight.
my husband just told him calmly, "That can be arranged."
the peta puppet got some smarts and being the coward bullies tend to be. he backed off fast and ran out of the area. without looking back.
http://organicclothing.blogs.com/my_weblog/20... Built-in climate control. Wool is a natural insulator to keep you warm in winter and naturally breathable to keep you cool in summer. Wool fiber helps to keep your body at the optimal temperature zone for comfort and rest. When used in blankets, synthetic fibers, down and even cotton fibers do not breathe as well as wool, and are more likely to trap heat in your bed. Wool buffers the extreme cold or hot air on the outside, keeping your body in that comfort zone.
Naturally absorbent fiber. Wool fiber is the original wicking fiber. Its coil-like shape pulls excess heat and moisture from your skin while you sleep. Wool fabrics can absorb up to 30% of their weight without feeling heavy or damp. Cotton fabrics begin to feel damp after 15%. The absorbent fibers "breathe" by wicking away moisture from the body and releasing it into the air. This quality makes wool fabrics comfortable to wear in warm and cold weather.
And this mindless blather has WHAT exactly to do with the animals that suffer and die to end up on YOUR plate every day? NOTHING. You can't address the topic here because YOU are causing the unconscionable pain, suffering and violent murders of countless animals. You obsess, whine and bitch about people and things you know NOTHING about.

People who CARE, will do all they can to prevent animal suffering. You don't give a dam' and all you do is bitch and moan about the people who DO care about animals. Unlike you, VEGANS find it easy to 'give up' things and not buy, wear, eat or use things that were made by causing deliberate harm and deaths to other beings. You don't get it and you never will.
No doubt you will keep bitching, obsessing and whining about things and people you know NOTHING about and you need serious psychiatric help like ALL trolls.

Silk is CRUEL and well informed, CARING people do not buy or use silk.
http://www.weanimals.org/blog.php...
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10896 Oct 10, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I am a "fan" of individualism and free thinking. Rush is on his own. Do you think he is the first to use the term and anyone using it must be one of his minions? You really don't like thinking for yourself, do ya? Rush is just another CCF, PeTA, propaganda mill. He will feed his particular brand of bullshit to any and all willing to eat. PeTA does not want people abuse animals, PeTA does not want people to have ANYTHING to do with animals at all, nothing, nada, zilch, hands off, no meat, no pets, no working animals, no zoos, no ANYTHING. Are you really that naive? What do you think "TOTAL ANIMAL LIBERATION" means? NO HUMAN INTERACTION WITH ANIMALS! That is the ultimate goal of PeTA straight from the lips of Ingrid Newkirk herself. Pardon me if I have serious problems with that notion on a multitude of levels. And my thoughts on the matter have absolutely nothing to do with the CCF or Rush Limbaugh. Go figure, eh? I think for myself. Try it some time.
You are NOT a "fan of individualism and free thinking". You are a mentally disturbed, insecure, spineless COWARD who obsesses over ANIMAL RIGHTS 24/7. You make asinine and futile attempts to drown out anyone whose views are not narrow twisted vies like yours. You are an animal maiming, mutilating, murdering PSYCHOPATH who fears ARAs. Anyone who speaks out against the despicable atrocities that scum like YOU inflicts on animals is a threat to you. You do NOT condone individualism or free thinking UNLESS it aligns with your disgusting, narrow, blood lusting views. You spend all day trolling the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD. You are incapable of maintaining civil discourse because you are a mentally unstable past middle aged m o r o n who has temper tantrums whenever anyone states that hunting is a despicable crime against nature and effs up ecosystems. Your sole purpose here is to vehemently defend your despicable COWARDLY blood lust. The fact that you animal murdering slobs infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every day, year round----even during your disgusting animal maiming/mutilating/murdering season speaks volumes of your fear. You aren't even a mere shell of a man, because no MAN would ever flail about and make an ass of himself like you and your spineless/sackless pals do.

Matter of fact, you will appear here first thing in the morning spouting off the same sh#t you regurgitate EVERY DAY. You begin your pathetic day obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and you end your pathetic day obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS. You cowards have been infesting these threads for YEARS because you are too dense and too cowardly to even realize that you make fools of yourselves and prove DAILY that you lack PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE and sack and a spine!
You will prove this FACT first thing in the morning....oh yes you will!!!

Also, you know NOTHING about Animal Right. You know NOTHING about PeTA, and you know NOTHING about Ingrid Newkirk. You are just a witless, insecure, corpse eating, animal murdering slob who sits on your flabby old ass chain smoking, hacking phlegm and slobbering over your filthy, nicotine stained keyboard.'tis true!!! Ready for your next uncontrollable hissy fit?? you will make an ass of yourself till the day you keel over....with your gnarly hands clenched on that nasty, filthy keyboard!lol!!
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10897 Oct 10, 2012
The mindless beasts of the field don't suffer HAC.
They don't have a clue.
Sort of like you.
But they are so nutritious and they do taste so good.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10898 Oct 11, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>You are NOT a "fan of individualism and free thinking". You are a mentally disturbed, insecure, spineless COWARD who obsesses over ANIMAL RIGHTS 24/7. You make asinine and futile attempts to drown out anyone whose views are not narrow twisted vies like yours. You are an animal maiming, mutilating, murdering PSYCHOPATH who fears ARAs. Anyone who speaks out against the despicable atrocities that scum like YOU inflicts on animals is a threat to you. You do NOT condone individualism or free thinking UNLESS it aligns with your disgusting, narrow, blood lusting views. You spend all day trolling the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD. You are incapable of maintaining civil discourse because you are a mentally unstable past middle aged m o r o n who has temper tantrums whenever anyone states that hunting is a despicable crime against nature and effs up ecosystems. Your sole purpose here is to vehemently defend your despicable COWARDLY blood lust. The fact that you animal murdering slobs infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums every day, year round----even during your disgusting animal maiming/mutilating/murdering season speaks volumes of your fear. You aren't even a mere shell of a man, because no MAN would ever flail about and make an ass of himself like you and your spineless/sackless pals do.
Matter of fact, you will appear here first thing in the morning spouting off the same sh#t you regurgitate EVERY DAY. You begin your pathetic day obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and you end your pathetic day obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS. You cowards have been infesting these threads for YEARS because you are too dense and too cowardly to even realize that you make fools of yourselves and prove DAILY that you lack PRIDE, DIGNITY, INTELLIGENCE and sack and a spine!
You will prove this FACT first thing in the morning....oh yes you will!!!
Also, you know NOTHING about Animal Right. You know NOTHING about PeTA, and you know NOTHING about Ingrid Newkirk. You are just a witless, insecure, corpse eating, animal murdering slob who sits on your flabby old ass chain smoking, hacking phlegm and slobbering over your filthy, nicotine stained keyboard.'tis true!!! Ready for your next uncontrollable hissy fit?? you will make an ass of yourself till the day you keel over....with your gnarly hands clenched on that nasty, filthy keyboard!lol!!
Good morning to you too, you nasty, filthy, antisocial POS. Have a great day!

Did you change the brand of glue you're huffing? You seem to be a little more ignorant, paranoid, insulting, and socially unacceptable than usual.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10899 Oct 11, 2012
John wrote:
The mindless beasts of the field don't suffer HAC.
They don't have a clue.
Sort of like you.
But they are so nutritious and they do taste so good.
and they like the troll do not realize that everything is connected to each other like a spider's web. to jangle one part of the web. is in some ways to do it to all parts.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10900 Oct 11, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning to you too, you nasty, filthy, antisocial POS. Have a great day!
Did you change the brand of glue you're huffing? You seem to be a little more ignorant, paranoid, insulting, and socially unacceptable than usual.
As I predicted, impotent, insecure, self humiliating squatty is spending another entire day and night slobbering over his filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and proving what a self humiliating COWARD he is. You also are still proving that you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who fears ARAs. The fact that you aren't even a mere shell of a man because you lack DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a sack and a spine is only magnified every time you throw one of your uncontrollable pansyass hissy fits. Face it squat, not only are you a COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT, but you clearly suffer from mentall illness like all of t he insane corpse eating trolls who infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7 because you loser trolls fear ARAs.Insecure squatty will be obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and all things VEGAN because insecure squatty fears ARAs. yep, the spineless COWARD shore is! For someone who thinks that VEGANS are such a tiny percentage, you sure spend a LOT of time having uncontrollable hissy fits over them! LOL, face it, squatty, you are. COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY all day and all night. No sane, CONFIDENT MAN, would EVER act like you and the other spineless COWARDS here do. You do nothing BUT prove what a frightened insecure COWARD you are. You fear the ' big bad VEGANS and you prove with every flailing hissy fit! How many more time do you want to be old you are a COWARD? A real MAN would not even waste their time obsessing over a topic they know NOTHING about. A real MAN, has a spine, dignity, pride, intelligence and CONFIDENCE in what he believes. A real MAN doesn't flail about and throw uncontrollable hissy fits day in and day out on a frickin public forum or anywhere else for that matter.
Only a spineless, sackless, self humiliating COWARD would act like you worthless PoS trolls do and that is a FACT that you will prove over and over and over!!!
Only an insecure, spineless COWARD who lacks DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a spine and a sack would continue to humiliate himself daily like you pathetic slobs do!
You are a spineless COWARD and you will prove this FACT again and again and again...matter of fact you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10901 Oct 11, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
and they like the troll do not realize that everything is connected to each other like a spider's web. to jangle one part of the web. is in some ways to do it to all parts.
Yes, dishrag, unlike you, vegans are well aware that everything and EVERYONE is connected. We also know that your ignorant, selfish, apathetic choices are causing unconscionable pain, suffering and violent deaths to BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of animals. YOUR ignorant choices over using and wasting valuable resources, polluting the water, soil and air that we ALL share and your ignorant choices are effing things up for EVERYONE including future generations. You are a dishrag so you refuse to see the TRUTH because you prefer to keep your empty head in the sand and ignore reality and the devastating impact that YOUR ignorant choices have on EVERYONE. Corpse eaters like you are effing up the planet. YOU are effing up the world that your poor child will have to face because of YOUR ignorance. yes indeed everything is connected and that is why VEGANS live as we do, because unlike you, we extend out concerns far beyond our own selves. You don't get it and you never will.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10902 Oct 11, 2012
John wrote:
We mindless insecure, witless trolls of topix don't suffer HAC.
We don't have a clue.
Sort of like me.
But we will continue to flail about and obsess over ANIMAL RIGHTS because we are spineless, insecure COWARDS who continue to humiliate ourselves and always will!
Yep. Everyone knows this. By all means keep flailing about, widdle johnny, we know what a spineless insecure frightened COWARD you are and you always will be. enjoy your next pansyass hissy fit!!!
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

High Springs, FL

#10903 Oct 11, 2012
Hac......you are a fool!
One Tin Soldier

Lansing, IL

#10904 Oct 11, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>Were it not for hunters like me paying the freight, you AR dweebs wouldn't get to view any wildlife.
Do you really believe this?

The more 'hunters' bag the less I'll see.....Where's your logic?
If everyone decided to hunt....what would be left?
I'll tell ya....canned hunting......which is really the same thing.
No challenge.

I actually feel cheated. I'm donating my hard earned money, probably more than you,to preserve wildlife while you capitalize on it. Not only do you eliminate my viewing, you save money by filling your freezer and possibly selling the excess for profit.
Maybe even a trophy too.....which will pay for your license
You're not 'out' any money......But I still am
All I get is pleasure..... with absolutely no profit.

It's a win win for you.....
Viewing, pleasure, profit, and fulfilling your 'need'
It's a fcukin bonanza
Very selfish.

Now it's time for a 'nature' stroll....later
WhiteDevil KingOf Trolls

High Springs, FL

#10905 Oct 11, 2012
I hope you meet a bear on your little nature stroll:)

Boggy Creek

#10906 Oct 11, 2012
One Tin Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really believe this?
The more 'hunters' bag the less I'll see.....Where's your logic?
If everyone decided to hunt....what would be left?
I'll tell ya....canned hunting......which is really the same thing.
No challenge.
I actually feel cheated. I'm donating my hard earned money, probably more than you,to preserve wildlife while you capitalize on it. Not only do you eliminate my viewing, you save money by filling your freezer and possibly selling the excess for profit.
It's a win win for you.....
It's a fcukin bonanza
Very selfish.
Now it's time for a 'nature' stroll....later
You obviously know very little about hunting. The little you think you know is basically erroneous. I hunt for meat, not trophies so I may be at a disadavtage here but how do you figure a trophy will pay for anything? Is there someone shelling out money to view the mounts on the wall? Sell the excess you say? Really? It is illegal around here to sell any part of a game animal. I'm sure the laws are similar across the country. I have donated some meat to feed the homeless when I've been successful at filling all of my tags. Worried about seeing deer? You do know that there are more white tail deer on the North American continent now than there were when Columbus arrived, don't you? And that even though record numbers of deer have been harvested over the past couple of seasons, the overall number of deer in this country continues to increase? Just a few of the facts needed to fill out your education.

So, enjoy your nature stroll, it's a beautiful day for it. Don't forget to thank a hunter for all of the fine work they do and all of the donations they make to preserve nature and wildlife for all to enjoy. Have a great day.

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#10907 Oct 11, 2012
One Tin Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really believe this?
Of course I do. It is hard cold fact.
One Tin Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>The more 'hunters' bag the less I'll see.....Where's your logic?
For some species, you wouldn't see any were it not for hunters. Again, we pay the lions share of the freight and that is just the realty.
One Tin Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>If everyone decided to hunt....what would be left?
They never will because many are not interested or lazy and misinformed like you.
One Tin Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>I'll tell ya....canned hunting......which is really the same thing.
No challenge.
I seriously doubt you have any idea of what a "canned hunt" is. But I have no doubt you will continue to puke up your clueless stereotypes and bigotry.
One Tin Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>I actually feel cheated. I'm donating my hard earned money, probably more than you,to preserve wildlife while you capitalize on it. Not only do you eliminate my viewing, you save money by filling your freezer and possibly selling the excess for profit.
Same for me, I spend more money hunting than if I shop for meat at the grocery store. It's all about the pleasure of the hunt.
One Tin Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>It's a win win for you.....
It's a fcukin bonanza
Very selfish.
Regulated hunting is a win-win for everyone. You're just too drunk on AR kool-aid to comprehend the truth.
One Tin Soldier wrote:
<quoted text>Now it's time for a 'nature' stroll....later
Enjoy, and thanks for anything you have contributed to conservation.
LUMPY SUX

San Angelo, TX

#10908 Oct 11, 2012
hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>It's predictable that an impotent, insecure, self humiliating, PoS goat molester like me is spending another entire day and night slobbering over my filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS that don't even exist and proving what a self humiliating COWARDLY shit eating troll I am. And I will also prove that I'm an insecure, spineless COWARD who fears reality. The fact is, I'm barely even a mere shell of a grunting baboon cuz I lack DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a sack, a spine and proper hygiene for my size 63 ass.
WOW LUMPY, you really are a major shitcake.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10909 Oct 11, 2012
Everyone knows that hunting is a despicable crime that only COWARDLY, bloodthirsty psychopaths participate in. Hunters are despicable OUTCASTS of society and they are on a steady DECLINE----that is why the psychopaths troll the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7/365----they fear ARAs......and they should!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10910 Oct 11, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I am a "fan" of individualism and free thinking. Rush is on his own. Do you think he is the first to use the term and anyone using it must be one of his minions? You really don't like thinking for yourself, do ya? Rush is just another CCF, PeTA, propaganda mill. He will feed his particular brand of bullshit to any and all willing to eat. PeTA does not want people abuse animals, PeTA does not want people to have ANYTHING to do with animals at all, nothing, nada, zilch, hands off, no meat, no pets, no working animals, no zoos, no ANYTHING. Are you really that naive? What do you think "TOTAL ANIMAL LIBERATION" means? NO HUMAN INTERACTION WITH ANIMALS! That is the ultimate goal of PeTA straight from the lips of Ingrid Newkirk herself. Pardon me if I have serious problems with that notion on a multitude of levels. And my thoughts on the matter have absolutely nothing to do with the CCF or Rush Limbaugh. Go figure, eh? I think for myself. Try it some time.
troll really needs to go back to Russia. where it's brand of communism would be expected.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10911 Oct 11, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
troll really needs to go back to Russia. where it's brand of communism would be expected.
Then I suggest you go to Russia ASAP. Once a dishrag always a dishrag...you just refuse to stop being a dishrag...

Boggy Creek

#10912 Oct 12, 2012
Everyone knows that hunting is a despicable crime that only COWARDLY, bloodthirsty psychopaths participate in. Hunters are despicable OUTCASTS of society and they are on a steady DECLINE----that is why the psychopaths troll the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7/365----they fear ARAs......and they should!
Really? So those millions and millions of people who have hunted to bring the human race to this point in history are ALL "bloodthirsty psychopaths"? Society considers those who built said society to be outcasts? The vast majority fears the pathetic, miniscule minority? And Bambi really talks, right? You have a deluded imagination. You should try writing fiction......oh wait........you just did! Have fun storming the castle..........

Boggy Creek

#10913 Oct 12, 2012
<quoted text>Then I suggest you go to Russia ASAP. Once a dishrag always a dishrag...you just refuse to stop being a dishrag...
Once a cesspool always a cesspool, all you do is collect filth and smell bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pro-Clinton super PAC to invest in ground opera... 44 min Le Jimbo 26
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 3 hr AAM2000 28
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 3 hr Captain Yesterday 1,065
News Police admit case of mistaken identity in Peari... (Feb '12) 8 hr Just someone 11
News ABC Entertainment President Would Like to See M... 16 hr Idiot Viewers 3
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr Blue November 311,629
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 17 hr Augie 951
More from around the web