PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10807 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Kodiak

Lansing, IL

#10408 Oct 4, 2012
Spokaloonian wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a point?
It is sad that the only humor you find in life is your own words.
Maybe if there is a next time AND you're paying attention

I'll be nice and draw you a picture.

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#10409 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if there is a next time AND you're paying attention
I'll be nice and draw you a picture.
I'll be counting the days.......

:^P

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#10410 Oct 4, 2012
I see someone is manipulating the jugits again, must be time for the HAC to post.
VEGAN for ALL

Virginia Beach, VA

#10411 Oct 4, 2012
NDE wrote:
<quoted text>
It is none of your business what anyone wants to eat. If all of us are vegetarian, it will also affect the eco system.
There should be balance. Therefore, mind your own diet. If you care for animals that much then get rid of every animals products that you are using. That should inlude your shoes, purse, coat, belt, couch, car seats, etc The lists are too much to mention that contain animal products in and out your home. A lot of you vegan and vegetarians are so hypocrites.
WRONG. When the 'choices' of others are causing unconscionable pain, suffering and violent SENSELESS deaths of other beings, and when others 'choices' are over using and WASTING valuable resources, and when others 'choices' are polluting the air, water and soil that we all SHARE, it IS my business and I will not stop speaking out about it as long as I am on this Earth.

Too bad if you do not like the fact that there are people in the world who actually CARE about how their choices impact others. The FACT is that meat consumption/animal agriculture is destroying our environment, causing unconscionable agony and violent deaths to more than 150 BILLION innocent beings annually, is decimating rain forests and is devastating human health. Wake up and get your ignorant head out of the sand. Quit living in an eternal state of oblivion and denial. If people continue to make the IGNORANT choice to eat animal corpses, then EVERYONE will suffer. Future generations will suffer because of YOUR ignorant choices. Educate yourself instead of spouting off and whining about things you clearly know NOTHING about.

FYI- my shoes, purse, coats, belt, couch, car seats are all VEGAN/ animal free. You obviously know NOTHING about being vegan. You are just another corpse eater who can't stand when someone states the disgusting TRUTH about your choices.

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#10412 Oct 4, 2012
Can I pull strings or what?

:^D
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10413 Oct 4, 2012
LOL, spokaMORON is miffed because his multiple decorations that he spent ALL day on aren't staying the way the pitiful troll wants them!!lo, hilarious how you keep proving what a witless, pathetic spineless twit you are!! Time to cry to the mods again, spokaMORON??lol, such a stupid, stupid TROLL.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10414 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>People have more PRODUCTIVE ways of using theire time........
http://host.madison.com/sports/recreation/out...
Time for a crow fest.lol
What could possibly be more PRODUCTIVE than spending time putting fresh healthy food on the table, helping to manage wildlife for the good of all, getting healthful exercise, enjoying the great outdoors, and generating funds for habitat preservation.....all wrapped up in the one activity of hunting?

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#10415 Oct 4, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
LOL, spokaMORON is miffed because his multiple decorations that he spent ALL day on aren't staying the way the pitiful troll wants them!!lo, hilarious how you keep proving what a witless, pathetic spineless twit you are!! Time to cry to the mods again, spokaMORON??lol, such a stupid, stupid TROLL.
What's up with that anyway?

It takes me "ALL DAY" to get 2 positive jugits on a post, only to have you come along and change those 2 to 5 or more negatives in a matter of minutes.

What's your secret?
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10416 Oct 4, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>What could possibly be more PRODUCTIVE than spending every waking minute of my pointless 'life' obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS forums??Besides being a spineless, psychopath blood thirsty COWARD, slobbering over my filthy keyboard is what I consider to be "productive"....but then I am an insecure, frightened COWARD, so what do I know?
Did insecure, spineless squatty spend yet ANOTHER fun filled day of slobbering over his filthy keyborad obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and having uncontrollable hissy fits? Yep, you shore did and you will be throwing them all night like you do EVERY DAY because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who fears ARAs.

Let me also add: impotent, insecure, self humiliating squatty is spending another entire day and night slobbering over his filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and replying to the same post over and over and over and over. Yep, you shore iz. You also are still proving that you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who fears ARAs. The fact that you aren't even a mere shell of a man because you lack DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a sack and a spine is only magnified every time you throw one of your uncontrollable pansyass hissy fits. Face it squat, not only are you a COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT, but you clearly suffer from mentall illness like all of t he insane corpse eating trolls who infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7 because you loser trolls fear ARAs.Insecure squatty will be obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and all things VEGAN because insecure squatty fears ARAs. yep, the spineless COWARD shore is! For someone who thinks that VEGANS are such a tiny percentage, you sure spend a LOT of time having uncontrollable hissy fits over them! LOL, face it, squatty, you are. COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY all day and all night. No sane, CONFIDENT MAN, would EVER act like you and the other spineless COWARDS here do. You do nothing BUT prove what a frightened insecure COWARD you are. You fear the ' big bad VEGANS and you prove with every flailing hissy fit! How many more time do you want to be old you are a COWARD? A real MAN would not even waste their time obsessing over a topic they know NOTHING about. A real MAN, has a spine, dignity, pride, intelligence and CONFIDENCE in what he believes. A real MAN doesn't flail about and throw uncontrollable hissy fits day in and day out on a frickin public forum or anywhere else for that matter. You are a spineless COWARD and you will prove this FACT again and again and again...matter of fact you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6.

Only a spineless, sackless, self humiliating COWARD would act like you worthless PoS trolls do and that is a FACT that you will prove over and over and over!!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10417 Oct 4, 2012
LOL, spokamoron is STILL having a hissy fit because his little decorations were wiped out!!Hilarious how you humiliate yourself over and over and over. Time to cry to the mods again, little insecure spokamoron??

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10418 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Did I hurt your buddy's feelings?
Why else would you have this need to reply to his post?
ROTFLMAO!!
Regardless of my fellow hunter's feelings, if you had actually read my comment and comprehended what you read.......the answer to your question is right there in my comment. In the interest of communication I'll repeat it but I'll type real slow this time. "I would like to educate people like you about the true nature of hunting and its many benefits." You seem to have a very distorted notion of what hunting is. You like to pay 100% attention to the asswipes at the bottom of the barrel and ignore the vast majority of law abiding ethical hunters. I'm here to point that out. If you're half as smart as you think you are you may learn something but I ain't holdin' my breath waitin' for it.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10419 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Being the coward you are, you must have been 'hiding' under a different name.
My ISP never changed.
And you?
lol
The witless troll "hissy coward" has been trolling the Animal Rights forums 24/7/365 for YEARS and uses SEVERAL monikers. The idiot is 63 years old and has the mental capacity of a dead fly. These losers have no life beyond topix and clearly FEAR all animal rights activists, and anyone who speaks of living a more compassionate, conscious, environmentally gentle life. These slobs wouldn't have anything to do if we didn't post here. They frantically decorate posts and make asses of themselves because NONE of them has any sense of dignity, pride or intelligence....but you already knew that! ;)

Hope I get LOTS of pretty decorations on this!!!:)
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10420 Oct 4, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Regardless of my fellow hunter's feelings, if you had actually read my comment and comprehended what you read.......the answer to your question is right there in my witless comment. In the interest of communication I'll repeat it but I'll type real slow this time. "I would like to LIE to people like you about the true nature of hunting and its many despicable truths." I seem to have a very distorted notion of what hunting is. I like to pay 100% attention to the asswipes at the bottom of the barrel and ignore the vast majority of despicable, blood thirsty COWARDLY scumbag animal MURDERERS. I'm here because I am a spineless COWARD who fears ANIMAL RIGHTS. If I was half as smart as I think I am I may learn something but I ain't holdin' my breath waitin' for it....my shriveled brain is already too far gone from lack of oxygen! I'll just keep trolling and proving that I am an insecure, spineless COWARD who lacks pride, dignity, intelligence, a spine and sack!
Is impotent squatty STILL flailing about and obsessing over the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums because insecure, impotent squatty fears ANIMAL RIGHTS? Yep, he shore is!!!

Let me also add: impotent, insecure, self humiliating squatty is spending another entire day and night slobbering over his filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and replying to the same post over and over and over and over. Yep, you shore iz. You also are still proving that you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who fears ARAs. The fact that you aren't even a mere shell of a man because you lack DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a sack and a spine is only magnified every time you throw one of your uncontrollable pansyass hissy fits. Face it squat, not only are you a COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT, but you clearly suffer from mental illness like all of t he insane corpse eating trolls who infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7 because you loser trolls fear ARAs. Insecure squatty will be obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and all things VEGAN because insecure squatty fears ARAs. yep, the spineless COWARD shore is! For someone who thinks that VEGANS are such a tiny percentage, you sure spend a LOT of time having uncontrollable hissy fits over them! LOL, face it, squatty, you are. COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY all day and all night. No sane, CONFIDENT MAN, would EVER act like you and the other spineless COWARDS here do. You do nothing BUT prove what a frightened insecure COWARD you are. You fear the ' big bad VEGANS and you prove with every flailing hissy fit! How many more time do you want to be old you are a COWARD? A real MAN would not even waste their time obsessing over a topic they know NOTHING about. A real MAN, has a spine, dignity, pride, intelligence and CONFIDENCE in what he believes. A real MAN doesn't flail about and throw uncontrollable hissy fits day in and day out on a frickin public forum or anywhere else for that matter. You are a spineless COWARD and you will prove this FACT again and again and again...matter of fact you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6.

Only a spineless, sackless, self humiliating COWARD would act like you worthless PoS trolls do and that is a FACT that you will prove over and over and over!!!

Spokaloonian

for a hamburger today.

#10421 Oct 4, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>The witless troll "hissy coward" has been trolling the Animal Rights forums 24/7/365 for YEARS and uses SEVERAL monikers. The idiot is 63 years old and has the mental capacity of a dead fly. These losers have no life beyond topix and clearly FEAR all animal rights activists, and anyone who speaks of living a more compassionate, conscious, environmentally gentle life. These slobs wouldn't have anything to do if we didn't post here. They frantically decorate posts and make asses of themselves because NONE of them has any sense of dignity, pride or intelligence....but you already knew that! ;)
Hope I get LOTS of pretty decorations on this!!!:)
Don't go scaring Kodiak off by using your copy and paste on them. Even though Kodiak and I have opposing views, they do carry on a conversation, of sorts.

Unlike your copy and paste drivel post after post after post.....

'tis true

carry on, you trifling, pathetic, moronic, parroting, worthless little troll.......

John

Brisbane, Australia

#10422 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>I know one thing about hunting that is a fact
You're on the decline
As more people become educated..........
Oh God, another pretentious city imbecile who thinks that propaganda is "education".
The most common large animals on this planet those that people keep as domestic food animals or preserve as wild animals to hunt for food.
Ploughing up every forest or pasture on an insane attempt to feed the world with nutritionally deficient grains and vegetables will destroy "the environment" and lead to mass starvation.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10423 Oct 4, 2012
lol, and spokaMORON is STILL flailing about and begging for attention that it will never get!! Stick to decorating posts because it's the ONLY thing you can do!!!'tis true!!
HAC is a sheboon

Bristol, UK

#10424 Oct 4, 2012
VEGAN for ALL wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG. When the 'choices' of others are causing unconscionable pain, suffering and violent SENSELESS deaths of other beings, and when others 'choices' are over using and WASTING valuable resources, and when others 'choices' are polluting the air, water and soil that we all SHARE, it IS my business and I will not stop speaking out about it as long as I am on this Earth.
Too bad if you do not like the fact that there are people in the world who actually CARE about how their choices impact others. The FACT is that meat consumption/animal agriculture is destroying our environment, causing unconscionable agony and violent deaths to more than 150 BILLION innocent beings annually, is decimating rain forests and is devastating human health. Wake up and get your ignorant head out of the sand. Quit living in an eternal state of oblivion and denial. If people continue to make the IGNORANT choice to eat animal corpses, then EVERYONE will suffer. Future generations will suffer because of YOUR ignorant choices. Educate yourself instead of spouting off and whining about things you clearly know NOTHING about.
FYI- my shoes, purse, coats, belt, couch, car seats are all VEGAN/ animal free. You obviously know NOTHING about being vegan. You are just another corpse eater who can't stand when someone states the disgusting TRUTH about your choices.
F**k off you stupid fascist.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10425 Oct 4, 2012
LOL, the spineless, witless, OBSESSED loser troll from the UK just done had itself another hissy fit!!! Temper, temper...you really ought to seek the psychiatric help you need ASAP! uh oh.....it's gonna have another fit any minute now......

pssssst....guess what, troll?? You have ZERO control whereas I have LOTS of control...matter of FACT, I am controlling YOU and the other trifling trolls right now!!'tis true!!!

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#10426 Oct 4, 2012
Kodiak wrote:
<quoted text>Being the coward you are, you must have been 'hiding' under a different name.
My ISP never changed.
And you?
lol
My ISP address never changes either but I must say you are pretty slow.

And I have little doubt that just like LUMPY (HAC), you are a pro when it comes to being a coward.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10427 Oct 4, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
not with blood thirsty psychopath hunters teaching their kids how to maim, mutilate and MURDER beautiful animals.
like my brother taught his two kids how to maim, mutilate and MURDER animals.
I soon will be teaching my kid how to maim, mutilate and MURDER animals, as well. After all, I am a corpse eating animal hating dishrag.
Once a dishrag always a dishrag...

Good parents teach their children to RESPECT and appreciate animals. They teach COMPASSION and EMPATHY, not MURDER and mutilation. You are a despicable excuse for a parent. I pity that child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul Ryan Says U.S. Will Not Wall Off Entire Me... 1 min inbred Genius 75
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 23 min TRUMP WINNERS 312,745
News Forget populism - Trump's picking orthodox Repu... 56 min A Deal Maker 3
News Trump slams SNL again: "Totally biased," "unwat... 3 hr Herbert Walker 41
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 11 hr chuckles 1,063
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 11 hr Carliti 32,072
News First lady to sit down with Oprah for interview 13 hr inbred Genius 9
More from around the web