PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10810 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#10339 Oct 3, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone who lives a 'normal life' give a flying fruck what any hollywood director, or actor thinks???
Not much Lump cause we live our lives in the 'Real World'....
We have to provide for our families without being rich or stupid.....
She uses "informative" cartoons too.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10340 Oct 3, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
I blew it again, didnt I....I'm such an inscure, ever flailing Ditz. lol
Face it,I am a witless, dlckless PSYCHO.... I am a dumbass.
FACT: Animals have rights.
Now, I want to make sure and get the last word. Later I'm a Loser.
is witless jojo scared he won't get the last SELF HUMILIATING witless word in??LOL!!!!! You effing pathetic COWARD. un-effing-believable how you continue to come here for further humiliation because you can't get any attention in the real world. socially inept slobs like you are such wastes of space. You will be humiliating yourself again and again and again. You can't stay away because like all COWARDS, you lack dignity, pride, intelligence and dlck and a spine.'tis true and you will prove it again and again and again!!!
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10341 Oct 3, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>is witless jojo scared he won't get the last SELF HUMILIATING witless word in??LOL!!!!! You effing pathetic COWARD. un-effing-believable how you continue to come here for further humiliation because you can't get any attention in the real world. socially inept slobs like you are such wastes of space. You will be humiliating yourself again and again and again. You can't stay away because like all COWARDS, you lack dignity, pride, intelligence and dlck and a spine.'tis true and you will prove it again and again and again!!!
Poor sad HAC.
We, like millions of generations of humans before us, eat meat.
We don't want to starve.
You will not force us to starve.
You can starve on nutritionally deficient horrid rabbit food if you like.
Alright.
bigbadbarn

Collingwood, Australia

#10342 Oct 3, 2012
I don't know about these people who call themselves vegetarians but eat eggs and dairy.

I mean, I've heard of eggplants, but there no such thing as a cheesetree.

What about milkweed?....boom bboom!
bigbadbarn

Collingwood, Australia

#10343 Oct 3, 2012
bigbadbarn wrote:
”If you were stranded on a desert island, and there was nothing to eat but animals, would you eat meat?.....yuo yyyyyyyyoooo betcha
So where do vegetarian eskimos go for vegies?
Come to think of it...waddabout Laplanders or Icelanders.......hmmmmmmmmmm.m aybe Jenny Craig delivers...!!
All the world hates a dismissive debater....!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10345 Oct 3, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor sad me.
We, like millions of generations of humans before us, eat corpses.
We don't know how to think for ourselves so we just blindly follow what we are told.
You will not force us to ever think logically or intelligently because we aren't capable...because our ability to reason is clogged by corpse consumption!
I can remain unhealthy on nutritionally deficient horrid decomposing corpses and pus laden secretions food if I like...but I am frightened by the big bad vegans that keep forcing things one me even though I keep seeking them out. I am too dam' dense to realize what an ass I keep making of myself.
Alright.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Is widdle johnny STILL fretting over the big bad vegans?? Yep, he shore is!! That's because insecure, spineless, sackless johnny is scared of the big bad vegans whose words on frickin internet forums are FORCED on impotent frightened johnny!!!! effing hilarious how you COWARDS continue to prove what spineless, sackless M O R ON S you are!!! Gonna humiliate yourself again, widdle johnny?? Of course you are!!! Ready?? 10..9..8..7..6...
bigbadbarn

Collingwood, Australia

#10346 Oct 3, 2012
I cannibal says to another

"I follow a strict vegan diet. I eat only vegans."

What do you call a serisouly diabetic peta member who refuses insulin?

Dead.!!

How lmany steps does it take a peta member to walk the dog?

Two: 1. To unhook the dog from the leash. and 2. to watch the dog run into a busy street.

Boom Boom
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10349 Oct 3, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Is widdle johnny STILL fretting over the big bad vegans?? Yep, he shore is!! That's because insecure, spineless, sackless johnny is scared of the big bad vegans whose words on frickin internet forums are FORCED on impotent frightened johnny!!!! effing hilarious how you COWARDS continue to prove what spineless, sackless M O R ON S you are!!! Gonna humiliate yourself again, widdle johnny?? Of course you are!!! Ready?? 10..9..8..7..6...
Oh FFS HAC, nobody is frightened of you imbeciles.
We are just telling you conceited pushy violent abusive incorrect idiots that you will not force your vegan cult on us.
Now go and eat your meat before you get even sicker.
There's a good monkey.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10350 Oct 4, 2012
But one post marked a turning point. A vegan flushed out his idea to keep animals from being killed—not by humans, but by other animals. Someone should build a fence down the middle of the Serengeti, and divide the predators from the prey. Killing is wrong and no animals should ever have to die, so the big cats and wild canines would go on one side, while the wildebeests and zebras would live on the other. He knew the carnivores would be okay because they didn’t need to be carnivores. That was a lie the meat industry told. He’d seen his dog eat grass: therefore, dogs could live on grass.
No one objected. In fact, others chimed in. My cat eats grass, too, one woman added, all enthusiasm. So does mine! someone else posted. Everyone agreed that fencing was the solution to animal death.
Note well that the site for this liberatory project was Africa. No one mentioned the North American prairie, where carnivores and ruminants alike have been extirpated for the annual grains that vegetarians embrace. But I’ll return to that in Chapter 3.
I knew enough to know that this was insane. But no one else on the message board could see anything wrong with the scheme. So, on the theory that many readers lack the knowledge to judge this plan, I’m going to walk you through this.
Carnivores cannot survive on cellulose. They may on occasion eat grass, but they use it medicinally, usually as a purgative to clear their digestive tracts of parasites. Ruminants, on the other hand, have evolved to eat grass. They have a rumen (hence, ruminant), the first in a series of multiple stomachs that acts as a fermentative vat. What’s actually happening inside a cow or a wildebeest is that bacteria eat the grass, and the animals eat the bacteria.
Lions and hyenas and humans don’t have a ruminant’s digestive system. Literally from our teeth to our rectums we are designed for meat. We have no mechanism to digest cellulose.
So on the carnivore side of the fence, starvation will take every animal. Some will last longer than others, and those some will end their days as cannibals. The scavengers will have a Fat Tuesday party, but when the bones are picked clean, they’ll starve as well. The graveyard won’t end there. Without grazers to eat the grass, the land will eventually turn to desert.
Why? Because without grazers to literally level the playing field, the perennial plants mature, and shade out the basal growth point at the plant’s base. In a brittle environment like the Serengeti, decay is mostly physical (weathering) and chemical (oxidative), not bacterial and biological as in a moist environment. In fact, the ruminants take over most of the biological functions of soil by digesting the cellulose and returning the nutrients, once again available, in the form of urine and feces.
But without ruminants, the plant matter will pile up, reducing growth, and begin killing the plants. The bare earth is now exposed to wind, sun, and rain, the minerals leech away, and the soil structure is destroyed. In our attempt to save animals, we’ve killed everything.
On the ruminant side of the fence, the wildebeests and friends will reproduce as effectively as ever. But without the check of predators, there will quickly be more grazers than grass. The animals will outstrip their food source, eat the plants down to the ground, and then starve to death, leaving behind a seriously degraded landscape.

The Vegetarian Myth
http://www.lierrekeith.com/book-ex_the-vegeta...
bigbadbarn

Collingwood, Australia

#10351 Oct 4, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This Piece Of Crap Monkey "Couldn't Debate If It Wanted To"....
Perhaps all the vegany Petaish vegeie types could debate me enne mess......we could all listen to you mass debate

sounds pretty typical to me ...!

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10354 Oct 4, 2012
John wrote:
But one post marked a turning point. A vegan flushed out his idea to keep animals from being killed—not by humans, but by other animals. Someone should build a fence down the middle of the Serengeti, and divide the predators from the prey. Killing is wrong and no animals should ever have to die, so the big cats and wild canines would go on one side, while the wildebeests and zebras would live on the other. He knew the carnivores would be okay because they didn’t need to be carnivores. That was a lie the meat industry told. He’d seen his dog eat grass: therefore, dogs could live on grass.
No one objected. In fact, others chimed in. My cat eats grass, too, one woman added, all enthusiasm. So does mine! someone else posted. Everyone agreed that fencing was the solution to animal death.
Note well that the site for this liberatory project was Africa. No one mentioned the North American prairie, where carnivores and ruminants alike have been extirpated for the annual grains that vegetarians embrace. But I’ll return to that in Chapter 3.
I knew enough to know that this was insane. But no one else on the message board could see anything wrong with the scheme. So, on the theory that many readers lack the knowledge to judge this plan, I’m going to walk you through this.
Carnivores cannot survive on cellulose. They may on occasion eat grass, but they use it medicinally, usually as a purgative to clear their digestive tracts of parasites. Ruminants, on the other hand, have evolved to eat grass. They have a rumen (hence, ruminant), the first in a series of multiple stomachs that acts as a fermentative vat. What’s actually happening inside a cow or a wildebeest is that bacteria eat the grass, and the animals eat the bacteria.
Lions and hyenas and humans don’t have a ruminant’s digestive system. Literally from our teeth to our rectums we are designed for meat. We have no mechanism to digest cellulose.
So on the carnivore side of the fence, starvation will take every animal. Some will last longer than others, and those some will end their days as cannibals. The scavengers will have a Fat Tuesday party, but when the bones are picked clean, they’ll starve as well. The graveyard won’t end there. Without grazers to eat the grass, the land will eventually turn to desert.
Why? Because without grazers to literally level the playing field, the perennial plants mature, and shade out the basal growth point at the plant’s base. In a brittle environment like the Serengeti, decay is mostly physical (weathering) and chemical (oxidative), not bacterial and biological as in a moist environment. In fact, the ruminants take over most of the biological functions of soil by digesting the cellulose and returning the nutrients, once again available, in the form of urine and feces.
But without ruminants, the plant matter will pile up, reducing growth, and begin killing the plants. The bare earth is now exposed to wind, sun, and rain, the minerals leech away, and the soil structure is destroyed. In our attempt to save animals, we’ve killed everything.
On the ruminant side of the fence, the wildebeests and friends will reproduce as effectively as ever. But without the check of predators, there will quickly be more grazers than grass. The animals will outstrip their food source, eat the plants down to the ground, and then starve to death, leaving behind a seriously degraded landscape.
The Vegetarian Myth
http://www.lierrekeith.com/book-ex_the-vegeta...
that book also pointed out the fact that I mentioned some time back. that life is not possible without death.
be it death of plants and or animals. for something to live. something has to die.
plants normally need dirt to grow in. for them to start living. something in that spot has to die.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#10355 Oct 4, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh FFS HAC, nobody is frightened of you imbeciles.
We are just telling you conceited pushy violent abusive incorrect idiots that you will not force your vegan cult on us.
Now go and eat your meat before you get even sicker.
There's a good monkey.
even real monkeys eat meat. like lizards, insects, etc....
WhiteDevil King ofTrollz

Branford, FL

#10356 Oct 4, 2012
I just want all to know that I am going to help a friend with her squirrel overpopulation problem by using a 12 gauge,loaded with #8 steel bird shot (so the hawks don't ingest lead shot) I will put the dead carcasses out for the local hawks to feed on....I'll try to get them into small groups by putting out bait then......boom!....They are destroying personal property by chewing things,building nests in places where they should not be etc.....I especially want all my animal rights friends on this thread to be aware of this post and know that they could not stop me from doing it.....bwahahahahahahahaha!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#10358 Oct 4, 2012
WhiteDevil King ofTrollz wrote:
I just want all to know that I am going to help a friend with her squirrel overpopulation problem by using a 12 gauge,loaded with #8 steel bird shot (so the hawks don't ingest lead shot) I will put the dead carcasses out for the local hawks to feed on....I'll try to get them into small groups by putting out bait then......boom!....They are destroying personal property by chewing things,building nests in places where they should not be etc.....I especially want all my animal rights friends on this thread to be aware of this post and know that they could not stop me from doing it.....bwahahahahahahahaha!
Use a .22 White Devil, it sharpens your aim and the little slug almost always penetrates through and through so the hawks don't ingest them.

Boggy Creek

#10359 Oct 4, 2012
Squach wrote:
See? I told ya if you pulled that clown's head out of Lumpy's ass there would be hall to pay!! Now look at all the nastiness that spewed out all over the thread. Don't expect that maggot Lumpy to clean it up either. LMAO!!
<hell>
NDE

United States

#10360 Oct 4, 2012
Ignorant people. Quit fighting. Eat whatever you want.

Boggy Creek

#10361 Oct 4, 2012
NDE wrote:
Ignorant people. Quit fighting. Eat whatever you want.
That's what I've been saying all along!!! I don't care what others eat, if they want to do the vegan thing, that's fine by me. It's their choice. That's the way most normal sane people think. The AR/vegan whackos, on the other hand, seem to think that they should impose their choice on the rest of humanity and they are willing to lie, introduce misleading legislation, use extortion, blow up vehicles, burn down universities and homes, sabotage private property, brainwash elementary school children, and much more in their attempts to shove their choice down the throat of everyone else. Those are the "ignorant people" you're referring to......the ARA/vegan whackos........right?
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10362 Oct 4, 2012
Isn't it about time HAC woke up?
Hang on, I'll just rattle the baboon cage and poke the filthy beast with a stick.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10363 Oct 4, 2012
Squach wrote:
See? I told ya if you pulled that clown's head out of my lumpy old ass there would be "hall" to pay!! Now look at all the nastiness that spewed out all over the thread. Don't expect us despicable maggot trolls to clean it up either. LMAO!!
Is squatty starting yet ANOTHER fun filled day of slobbering over his filthy keyborad obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and having uncontrollable hissy fits? Yep, you shore are and you will be throwing them all night like you do EVERY DAY because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who fears ARAs.

Let me also add: impotent, insecure, self humiliating squatty is spending another entire day and night slobbering over his filthy keyboard obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and replying to the same post over and over and over and over. Yep, you shore iz. You also are still proving that you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who fears ARAs. The fact that you aren't even a mere shell of a man because you lack DIGNITY, PRIDE, INTELLIGENCE, a sack and a spine is only magnified every time you throw one of your uncontrollable pansyass hissy fits. Face it squat, not only are you a COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY and EVERY NIGHT, but you clearly suffer from mentall illness like all of t he insane corpse eating trolls who infest the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7 because you loser trolls fear ARAs.Insecure squatty will be obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS and all things VEGAN because insecure squatty fears ARAs. yep, the spineless COWARD shore is! For someone who thinks that VEGANS are such a tiny percentage, you sure spend a LOT of time having uncontrollable hissy fits over them! LOL, face it, squatty, you are. COWARD and you prove it EVERY DAY all day and all night. No sane, CONFIDENT MAN, would EVER act like you and the other spineless COWARDS here do. You do nothing BUT prove what a frightened insecure COWARD you are. You fear the ' big bad VEGANS and you prove with every flailing hissy fit! How many more time do you want to be old you are a COWARD? A real MAN would not even waste their time obsessing over a topic they know NOTHING about. A real MAN, has a spine, dignity, pride, intelligence and CONFIDENCE in what he believes. A real MAN doesn't flail about and throw uncontrollable hissy fits day in and day out on a frickin public forum or anywhere else for that matter. You are a spineless COWARD and you will prove this FACT again and again and again...matter of fact you will prove it in 10..9..8..7..6.

Only a spineless, sackless, self humiliating COWARD would act like you worthless PoS trolls do and that is a FACT that you will prove over and over and over!!!
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10364 Oct 4, 2012
Rattle ... rattle ... rattle.
Poke ... poke ... poke.
Get up HAC you naughty monkey.
Get up!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 33 min Dustys Owner 311,608
News Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the M... 2 hr WasteWater 1,022
News Donald Trump discussed continuing 'The Apprenti... 3 hr Not Cool 1
News The weird ways people get fired from 'SNL' 3 hr Go Blue Forever 7
News Herea s another reason not to trust TV news rep... 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 12
News Jon Stewart gives heartfelt send-off to Larry W... 5 hr lavon affair 2
News Sex, Drugs, and Wizards (Jan '16) 5 hr Embriano 666 16
More from around the web