PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10811 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

LUMPY CHUGS ANALOAF

Little Elm, TX

#10294 Oct 3, 2012
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>fugly loser ME - LUMPY from PETA HQ (known as "it") will be humiliating its impotent self till the day it keels over, which will be the only good thing it ever does! I'll Be sure to decorate my poopchute with large cylindrical vegetables and alternate eggplant and zucchini... because that is all I ever do as the impotent, insecure, self humiliating COWARD I TRULY AM.
Eggplant? Really ??
bigbadbarn

Collingwood, Australia

#10295 Oct 3, 2012
f we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat?
bigbadbarn

Collingwood, Australia

#10297 Oct 3, 2012
Vegetarianism is harmless enough, though it is apt to fill a man with wind and self-righteousness.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#10299 Oct 3, 2012
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS wrote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....fugly from midland is STILL claiming it knows the meaning f SATIRE! Face it, figly, you know NTHING about satire. You are a witless, washed up SIXTY THREE YEAR OLD impotent loser who trolls the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums 24/7/365 and there is NOTHING satirical, witty, intelligent or remotely interesting in any of the asinine trash you pollute these threads with. Youre an ever flailing/ FAILING worthless PoS and you always will be! Be sure to humiliate yourself again and again and again....after all, what else does a ghastly looking, impotent, socially inept loser have to do? NOTHING, because you are an effing self humiliating COWARD and you will prove this FACT in 10..9..8..7..6...
A satirical take on the disconnect between the utopian dogma of the new left hippies and the real world of healthy free people is the spectre of HAC the vegan foot soldier thug trying to force his malnutrition on the rest of us.
LUMPY is an EPIC FAIL

Little Elm, TX

#10301 Oct 3, 2012
Face it, figly, you know NTHING about satire.
"figly" ? "NTHING" ?

It appears you know nothing about spelling or satire.

What you should face is that you are the butt of jokes here and that includes satire even if you're too dense to get it.
HUNTERS ARE COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10302 Oct 3, 2012
The 63 year old socially inept, witless, no life COWARD from midland TX continues to prove what an impotent SELF HUMILIATING worthless PoS it is. The loser has been trolling the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums day in and day out for YEARS because like all COWARDS, it lacks pride, dignity, intelligence, a sack and a spine, and it will prove this FACT in 10..9..8..7..6.......
bigbadbarn

Collingwood, Australia

#10303 Oct 3, 2012
The things you did with that cucumber in college does not make you a vegetarian.
bigbadbarn

Collingwood, Australia

#10304 Oct 3, 2012
Meat-eater: Did you hear about the new study saying vegans are more likely to go blind? I guess itís because you donít get the proper nutrition.
Vegan: Nah, itís just from reading all of those tiny ingredients lists.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#10305 Oct 3, 2012
bigbadbarn wrote:
I'm not saying she's ugly...
But she turned 3 cannibals into vegetarians
LMAO!!

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10306 Oct 3, 2012
bigbadbarn wrote:
That question baffles them for lack of reason, logic and common sense. Humans are made of meat too.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10307 Oct 3, 2012
bigbadbarn wrote:
Your witless blathering only magnifies what a moron you are. btw, idiot, humans are made out of meat.
Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo osh!
LUMPY is an EPIC FAIL

Little Elm, TX

#10308 Oct 3, 2012
MY SIZE 63 ASS and matching 63 IQ SCORE help to uderscore my mental illness and as a socially inept, witless, no life COWARD from PETA HQ, I continue to prove what an impotent SELF HUMILIATING worthless PoS it (me) is. The loser TROLL LUMPY (that's me) has been trolling the ANIMAL RIGHTS forums day in and day out for YEARS because like all COWARDS, it lacks pride, dignity, intelligence, a sack and a spine, and it (me LUMPY) will prove this FACT in 10..9..8..7..6.......
5..4..3..2..1... GO monkey girl !

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10309 Oct 3, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>Your witless blathering only magnifies what a moron you are. btw, idiot, humans are made out of meat.
Refer to post #|#10306, Doofus.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10310 Oct 3, 2012
witless sackless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
That question baffles them for lack of reason, logic and common sense. Humans are made of meat too.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...witless joe has AGAIN proven how effing stupid he is!!!!! way to go MORON. Be sure to humiliate yourself again and again and again!!!! stupid, stupid impotent troll
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10312 Oct 3, 2012
witless sackless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Refer to post #|#10306, I am an effing Doofus.
No one has to refer to anything to see what an effing self humiliating M O R O N you are!!!
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10313 Oct 3, 2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHA...the loser from Boise is an even bigger idiot that I thought!! Whooooooooooooooosh!!!! Better get one of your loser pals to explain it to you. stupid, stupid self humiliating no life troll..

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

USA

#10315 Oct 3, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep flushing and flushing, banging your head around the bowl....sooner or later you head is going to come off Lump & go right down the drain.....
...too late.

“Free Sally Wagon rides here”

Since: Oct 07

the place with Pyramid Head

#10316 Oct 3, 2012
<quoted text>No one has to refer to anything to see what an effing self humiliating M O R O N you are!!!
these are the most unfriendly acts here you are commiting, i dont what the problem is but im sure it can be resolved without resorting to violence
I Eat Vegans

United States

#10317 Oct 3, 2012
humans are made out of meat.
That reminds me. thank you for the suggestion of flushing the vegan bodies several times before I throw them in the stew pot. It does help tenderize them. You really should taste my new recipe.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#10318 Oct 3, 2012
witless dlckless SELF HUMILIATING no life loser troll Joe USA wrote:
<quoted text>
...too late...I am and always will be, a self humiliating, dlckless LOSER.
Agreed. By all means keep humiliating yourself!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Black Panther' and mental health in the Black c... 23 min humanspirit 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 330,999
News Ted Cruz won 11 states in the 2016 Republican p... 2 hr OccupyThis 3
News 'The View' co-hosts mock Mike Pence's faith, br... 8 hr General Kabaka Oba 38
News Lawmakers address accusations 20 hr ineffective jesus 88
News What will Meghan wear? Royal wedding dress a to... Fri Rosie P 2
News Pelosi speaks for record 8 hours in favor of 'D... Fri coyote505 5
More from around the web