PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10803 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#8246 Sep 8, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Ohhhh this thread grows weary, and still I find myself drawn to the shear absurdity of the argument.. Found this piece..
http://unpopularveganessays.blogspot.com/2009...
and realized how it defines that absurdity..It is well written and researched in fact but never mentions the concept of time..where it points out the animals consume more than they produce it would draw a conclusion of we should take their place and graze as an existence..I chuckle at both the image and thought of standing next to my neighbor trying to make conversation all the while thinking "don't talk with your mouth full.!"...which it would have to be almost all the time...that evolution has already taken place and mans thoughts about what kind of species he has become are not going to change that...ya just can't take a shark to a salad bar and then ask him to pick up the check..
Sensible, sane (although the definition of sane is about as arguable as the definition of sentience ) people, regardless of their eating preferences are able to have discussion based on their belief without the levels of arrogance that extremists will tend.
Man will eventually die off and the Earth will continue to spin with other forms of life on it until the sun begins its last phases. Until we do die off we are going to consume animals and veggies for food and no amount of argument is going to change that. Hopefully we will get better with the methods of producing that food in a more compassionate way but I don't think that is going to be the case. I truly believe we will become more brutal as the resources dry up more due to overpopulation.
Sorry Tis Chimmy, but that is the reality and no amount of your crying or insult is going to change it..perhaps you are aware of this already but that doesn't really matter to me.
Your stupidity never ceases and clearly you didn't grasp a single word of that writing. You are such a stupid corpse eater. You can't handle reality or TRUTH.
I also find it amusing that, as 'just leave' noted, you flailing loser trolls keep digging around for things to post and in your ignorance you post things that actually back up the countless benefits of a plant based diet! Keep up the good work!LOL!

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#8247 Sep 8, 2012
Vegan for the Anus wrote:
More information for the readers who actually CARE about the topic and about the animals:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/patrick-an...

Good one, LUMPY and right on topic !
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#8248 Sep 8, 2012
Another good read for the sensible, intelligent people who actually CARE about the topic at hand:

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/stop-the-anima...

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#8249 Sep 8, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>And cesspools are full of nasty filth, smell extremely bad, and are terribly unhealthy.
You're welcome......cesspool.
and the cesspool aka soyhead has yet to get this thought thru what passes for her brain. that I haven't replied to her. nor will I. I see no reason to do so.
.
it seems that she still for some stupid reason thinks if she replies to me often enough. that somehow I may condescend by replying back to her.
.
thing is, also with her cut and paste of her reusing her past rants at folks. it does NOT show originality. something that a artist needs. and I am one. as shown by my avatar in the jewelry I make.
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#8250 Sep 8, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
and the cesspool aka soyhead has yet to get this thought thru what passes for her brain. that I haven't replied to her. nor will I. I see no reason to do so.
.
it seems that she still for some stupid reason thinks if she replies to me often enough. that somehow I may condescend by replying back to her.
.
thing is, also with her cut and paste of her reusing her past rants at folks. it does NOT show originality. something that a artist needs. and I am one. as shown by my avatar in the jewelry I make.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...hey dishrag, it doesn't matter that you don't reply DIRECTLY to me, everyone can see that you are OBSESSED with me because I am all you ever yap about!! dayummm....you are such a dishrag!
Oh, and face it, dishrag, YOU are the troll...an unoriginal, witless BORING, wretched TROLL.

Hope that helps. Carry on and obsess some more over me!:)
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#8251 Sep 8, 2012
By the way...get over yourself, dishrag. REAL artists don't need to keep trying to convince people they are artists... Hope that helps.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#8252 Sep 8, 2012
... just had me a veggie burger ... with bacon ...

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#8253 Sep 8, 2012
such stupid corpse eaters wrote:
<quoted text>Your stupidity never ceases and clearly you didn't grasp a single word of that writing. You are such a stupid corpse eater. You can't handle reality or TRUTH.
I also find it amusing that, as 'just leave' noted, you flailing loser trolls keep digging around for things to post and in your ignorance you post things that actually back up the countless benefits of a plant based diet! Keep up the good work!LOL!
Ya see...this is why you're Tis Chimmy...you assume everything..

If you even bothered to read what I said you would understand that I was referring to man replacing the grazing animal as a simple means of existence...If you believe I can't grasp the concept of input to output of raw material you are truly way too simple. And on that basis , our input to output ratio is basically 100 to 0...unless some type of organ is donated and even then...for what..?
But yours is a fantasy world where you actually believe you are going to replace the machine. It isn't going to happen..Like I keep trying to tell you, man has focused on the 'rights' of man, especially the so called right to reproduce...this is the reason your whole plight exists...if you read some of well fed worlds strategies it's all about being able to feed the overpopulation....not slowing it, or correcting that problem...and yet that is the only way to fix it. It's just not going to happen.

Like I keep trying to tell ya, I completely understand reality, you are the one that doesn't get it.

and I am pretty sure that is another thing that is just not gonna happen..

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#8254 Sep 8, 2012
Vegan for the Anus wrote:
Another good read for the sensible, intelligent people who actually CARE about the topic at hand:
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brow...

Superb ! Got the tenderloin marinating now.

This one's going down tonight !
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#8255 Sep 8, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya see...this is why you're Tis Chimmy...you assume everything..
If you even bothered to read what I said you would understand that I was referring to man replacing the grazing animal as a simple means of existence...If you believe I can't grasp the concept of input to output of raw material you are truly way too simple. And on that basis , our input to output ratio is basically 100 to 0...unless some type of organ is donated and even then...for what..?
But yours is a fantasy world where you actually believe you are going to replace the machine. It isn't going to happen..Like I keep trying to tell you, man has focused on the 'rights' of man, especially the so called right to reproduce...this is the reason your whole plight exists...if you read some of well fed worlds strategies it's all about being able to feed the overpopulation....not slowing it, or correcting that problem...and yet that is the only way to fix it. It's just not going to happen.
Like I keep trying to tell ya, I completely understand reality, you are the one that doesn't get it.
and I am pretty sure that is another thing that is just not gonna happen..
If you had a single working brain cell then you would comprehend that there is NOTHING sane, logical, or intelligent about humans eating corpses. You DON'T understand reality. You only understand what you've been brainwashed to understand.
While there are "well fed" nations, there are MILLIONS of people starving every day because crops are grown on their countries only to be exported to fed LIVESTOCK to fatten up to be fed to ignorant, gluttonous, corpse eating humans like YOU. Meanwhile, the humans in third world countries continue STARVE while you feed your fat, ignorant face. Rain forests are being decimated to make room for YOUR ignorant choices. You know NOTHING about being VEGAN or how it would improve the planet, the environment, valuable resources, the lives of animals AND humans, and the future of the Earth and all who will inhabit it. Go eat your greasy, pesticide, hormone, feces laden corpse burger and tell everyone how your choices are better for the world than mine are. You are such a pathetic waste of space.
Vegan for the Animals

Virginia Beach, VA

#8256 Sep 8, 2012
Another thought provoking video for the sensible people who actually CARE about the animals, the environment and the future for ALL who inhabit the Earth:

Asswind Detector

Little Elm, TX

#8257 Sep 8, 2012
stupid corpse - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>If I had a single working brain cell then I would comprehend that there is NOTHING sane, logical, or intelligent about humans being vegan.
That is absolute fact !
Asswind Detector

Little Elm, TX

#8258 Sep 8, 2012
Vegan for the Anus wrote:
Another thought provoking video for the sensible people who actually CARE about the animals, the environment and the future for ALL who inhabit the Earth:
&fe ature=g-hist

Yep... this gets right down to business.
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#8259 Sep 8, 2012
The washed up 63 year old 'fart sniffer' from midland TX keeps flailing about making an ass of itself as always!!
Asswind Detector

Little Elm, TX

#8260 Sep 8, 2012
stupid corpse - LUMPY wrote:
My unwashed size 63 ass, encrusted in feces and stuck in Virginia Beach, keeps flailing about making a repetitious ass of itself as always!! Guess I slurp far too many goat sacks.
There is simply no doubt about it, monkey girl.
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#8261 Sep 8, 2012
as I said, The washed up 63 year old 'fart sniffer' from midland TX keeps flailing about making an ass of itself and will continue making an ass of itself because he has ZERO sense of dignity, pride, intelligence and obviously lacks a spine. 'tis true and he will continue to prove it in 10..9..8..7..6..

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#8262 Sep 8, 2012
hiss of death wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brow...
Superb ! Got the tenderloin marinating now.
This one's going down tonight !
tonite it is chicken. taters, and a veggie. daughter is getting a glass of strawberry flavoured milk.
.
as for if anyone is interested. this place is free to be a member of.
http://www.renderosity.com/
.
I don't have everything I've done so far on it. not even a tenth. but look for my name in the galleries. I do welcome comments as long as they are not violating the site's TOS.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#8263 Sep 8, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAA...that's a good little squatty the insecure COWARD with your witless regurgitation!
You are a spineless insecure TROLL, squatty, you will be spending yet another day obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who lacks the dignity, pride, intelligence and spine it takes to act like MAN. How predictable. Carry on, squatty...we know you are hovering and slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and make a fool of yourself again and again and again!!
You can't refute like a MAN because you aren't even a mere shell of a man. You are an insecure, spineless COWARD and you prove it every hour of every day!! Better hurry squatty, we know you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and prove what a COWARD you are!!!
By all means please keep coming back for more humiliation....we all know you will!You are such a pathetic POS.hilarious that you keep replying to the same post over and over and over because you are a mentally disturbed, insecure spineless COWARD.
Your cowardice is magnified EVERY TIME YOU REGURGITATE your spineless, insecure IGNORANT rants and whiny uncontrollable hissy fits. ta-ta spineless COWARD.
Just keep humiliating yourself, squatty, and I'll be sure to help from time to time....not that you need any help because you do a fine job of humiliating yourself!!'tis true!!
Ready for your next uncontrollable hissy fit? 10..9..8..7..6...
Oh look, it's another repetitious, redundant, and plethoric canned response. I'll bet no one saw that coming! ROTFLMAO!!!! Yours is a lost cause and you are a pathetic loser.'Tis true!(| post #7164)
Stupid Corpse is a Monkey

Little Elm, TX

#8264 Sep 8, 2012
stupid corpse - LUMPY the turd eater wrote:
As I said, my unwashed size 63 ass, encrusted in feces as I fart sniff my goat at PETA HQ, keeps flailing about making another diarrhea mess all over myself and will continue making an ass of myself because I have ZERO sense of dignity, pride, intelligence and I obviously lack a spine and proper hygiene...'tis true.
Certainly tis !

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#8265 Sep 8, 2012
such stupid corpse eaters wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA...hey dishrag, it doesn't matter that you don't reply DIRECTLY to me, everyone can see that you are OBSESSED with me because I am all you ever yap about!! dayummm....you are such a dishrag!
Oh, and face it, dishrag, YOU are the troll...an unoriginal, witless BORING, wretched TROLL.
Hope that helps. Carry on and obsess some more over me!:)
Oh look, it's another repetitious, redundant, and plethoric canned response. I'll bet no one saw that coming! ROTFLMAO!!!! Yours is a lost cause and you are a pathetic loser.'Tis true!(11 hrs ago | post #7164)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 58 min weapon X 318,260
SNL review - Kumali Nanjiani 21 hr mwk89 1
News Bob Kevoian of a oeThe Bob & Tom Showa to retire (Nov '15) Tue JeffSlimp-MiamiOk 2
News A look at the 2 female engines coming to 'Thoma... Sun Parden Pard 4
News The Young and the Restless Might Finally Debut ... Sun John 13
News Next Article:Shon Hopwood's Amazing Legal Journ... Sun Cindy 1
News Trump voter fraud commission researcher arreste... Oct 15 Deport Sassy 4
More from around the web