PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With...

PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

There are 10803 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from May 31, 2012, titled PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#8139 Sep 6, 2012
hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>First of all YOU are the troll honey, and you prove it by automatically believing everything the other asinine TROLLS say. Carry on, dear, I am sure you have soooooo much more asinine blathering to waste more space with!
No......you're suffering an identity crises again..........YOU are THE troll my dear demented friend. No one can ever take that away from you. ROTFLMOA!!!!!!!!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#8140 Sep 6, 2012
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
JustLeave is more of what is referred to as a kook...just sayin'
Yeah, but he surfs......can't be all bad! LOL!

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#8141 Sep 6, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>No......you're suffering an identity crises again..........
Is Chim Chim having delusions of being human again?

:0)

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#8142 Sep 6, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but he surfs......can't be all bad! LOL!
I'll never dog a surfer...

:)

So...thought I'd share this recipe straight out of the surf....well, more of the shores of Duvall/Kilgore beach..You can either surf&turf, or you can fight!..

lightly olive oil bottom of glass cooking pan...
lay in Vietnamese Pangasius fish...sometime referred to as basa...
place one pat of real butter on each of the filets
cut up a lemon, or lime if preferred and lay wedges on next
cut one vidalia onion into rings and break apart as placing over fish & citrus
one piece of bacon on top of each filet
chop garlic clove into thin slices..I know, this is a pain..spread over evenly...
Use the same stainless knife you used to cut onion and garlic, run cold water over it as you rub the blade with your fingers, this will remove all the smells from your fingers.
cover glass dish with foil
Toss in preheated oven at 375 for 45min. remove foil and continue to bake until done...don't drain the liquid when you remove the foil, this will help keep moist when cooking uncovered..

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#8143 Sep 6, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think that people who want to preserve their freedom in the face of encroaching tyranny are "mentally disturbed"?
Should they be taken to camps for "treatment"?
looks like the commie vegan thinks that it is ok to order me on what to eat.
no fricking way. if I want meat with my veggies. I will eat meat with my veggies. if I feel like a glass of chocolate milk using whole milk. I will have it.
I will never bend my neck to a commie vegan. for anyone to do so. is saying that they do not have the right to be in a free nation.
and I do agree on that other post of yours about "Do NOT Tread On Me" Nor tread on my rights as a human being to consume what my body needs and wants for food.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#8144 Sep 6, 2012
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Chim Chim having delusions of being human again?
:0)
try the soyhead is having delusions that she is the dictator of us all. and that she has the right to command us to eat as she thinks we should.

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#8145 Sep 6, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
try the soyhead is having delusions.
At least there is some kind of activity between its ears.

:^P
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#8146 Sep 6, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think that people who want to preserve their freedom in the face of encroaching tyranny are "mentally disturbed"?
Should they be taken to camps for "treatment"?
NO, I think scumbags like YOU are mentally disturbed. Get lost, you impotent, insecure, witless waste of space.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#8147 Sep 6, 2012
<quoted text>NO, I think scumbags like YOU are mentally disturbed. Get lost, you impotent, insecure, witless waste of space.
Well, I KNOW that YOU are a mentally disturbed COMMUNIST thug Comrade HAC.
I'll say what I like and eat what I like.
YOU get lost TYRANT.
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

#8148 Sep 6, 2012
Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like the commie vegan thinks that it is ok to order me on what to eat.
no fricking way. if I want meat with my veggies. I will eat meat with my veggies. if I feel like a glass of chocolate milk using whole milk. I will have it.
I will never bend my neck to a commie vegan. for anyone to do so. is saying that they do not have the right to be in a free nation.
and I do agree on that other post of yours about "Do NOT Tread On Me" Nor tread on my rights as a human being to consume what my body needs and wants for food.
Looks like the dishrag still refuses to comprehend what the topic is here.
Let me try AGAIN to help you grasp what the topic is:
When the CORPSES you eat are causing the unconscionable pain, suffering and NEEDLESS murders of animals, it IS my business and I will continue to speak out against the atrocities that YOU are causing. When your choices are over using and WASTING valuable resources, decimating the rain forests and pollute the water, soil and air that we all SHARE, it IS my business and I will continue to speak out against it. Too bad if you are a dishrag who can't handle reality and TRUTH. Too bad if you go out of your way to seek MY posts just so you can bitch and whine and rant over things and people you know NOTHING about. Too bad if you are mentally challenged and refuse to comprehend simple English. You literally PAY for animals to suffer and die just to feed your ignorant, apathetic face and I will NEVER stop reminding you and others like you. The fact that you know I will never stop yet you keep coming here to be verbally smacked around, speaks volumes...you are and always will be a dishrag....a corpse eating dishrag.
Enjoy your next obsessed rant, dishrag.

Virginia Beach, VA

#8149 Sep 6, 2012
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>o no......I'm suffering an identity crises again..........I am THE troll my dear and I am demented . No one can ever take that away from me. ROTFLMOA!!!!!!!!
You are such a witless, ever flailing moron!! You don't know anything about me. NOTHING. The best part is that you losers are so easily played, NONE of you even knows who you are replying too half the time!!'tis true!!

Oh and let me add this:

You are a spineless insecure TROLL squatty, spending yet another day obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who lacks the dignity, pride, intelligence and spine it takes to act like MAN. How predictable. Carry on, squaty...we know you are hovering and slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and make a fool of yourself again and again and again!!
You can't refute like a MAN because you aren't even a mere shell of a man. You are an insecure, spineless COWARD and you prove it every hour of every day!! Better hurry squatty, we know you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and prove what a COWARD you are!!!
By all means please keep coming back for more humiliation....we all know you will!You are such a pathetic POS.hilarious that you keep replying to the same post over and over and over because ou ar a mentally disturbed, insecure spineless COWARD.
Ready for your next uncontrollable hissy fit? 10..9..8..7..6..
Your cowardice is magnified EVERY TIME YOU REGURGITATE your spineless, insecure IGNORANT rants and whiny uncontrollable hissy fits. ta-ta spineless COWARD.

Just keep humiliating yourself, squatty, and I'll be sure to help from time to time....not that you need any help because you do a fine job of humiliating yourself!!'tis true!!

Hey, what's it like to be a washed up, insecure, socially inept COWARD who fears ANIMAL RIGHTS so much that you spend every minute of your pointless 'life' obsessing over ARAs?? Don't answer that, because we already know the answer: because you're spineless COWARD who lacks dignity, pride, intelligence and a sack.'tis true and you will prove it again and again and again!!
Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
John

Brisbane, Australia

#8150 Sep 6, 2012
such stupid corpse eaters wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like the dishrag still refuses to comprehend what the topic is here.
Let me try AGAIN to help you grasp what the topic is:
When the CORPSES you eat are causing the unconscionable pain, suffering and NEEDLESS murders of animals, it IS my business and I will continue to speak out against the atrocities that YOU are causing. When your choices are over using and WASTING valuable resources, decimating the rain forests and pollute the water, soil and air that we all SHARE, it IS my business and I will continue to speak out against it. Too bad if you are a dishrag who can't handle reality and TRUTH. Too bad if you go out of your way to seek MY posts just so you can bitch and whine and rant over things and people you know NOTHING about. Too bad if you are mentally challenged and refuse to comprehend simple English. You literally PAY for animals to suffer and die just to feed your ignorant, apathetic face and I will NEVER stop reminding you and others like you. The fact that you know I will never stop yet you keep coming here to be verbally smacked around, speaks volumes...you are and always will be a dishrag....a corpse eating dishrag.
Enjoy your next obsessed rant, dishrag.
No Communist, it's not your business to make up some ridiculous bullshit about "unconscionable pain, suffering and NEEDLESS murders of animals" and use that as a rationale to enslave free people.
Cows and sheep don't suffer anything. They are scarcely conscious. They graze in the fields until they are killed and eaten. Whether by humans or some other carnivore they will be killed and eaten or they will breed until they starve.
With humans tending to them there are billions of them. Without humans keeping them wolfs and cougars and wild dogs will tear them apart.
You don't give a stuff about the animals HAC.
You just hate yourself and other people.

“New & Improved..”

Formerly From Kenya

#8151 Sep 6, 2012
I think while I am obsessing and spending every moment of my pointless life tracking down these answers I seek and am being denied because I lack some basic skills....I will.... post ........Some Tunes..!!!....

Twitchy...!!!!..as if..

Virginia Beach, VA

#8152 Sep 6, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Communist, it's not my business to make up some ridiculous bullshit about the corpses I eat.
Cows and sheep suffer because of ignorant scum corpse eaters like ME. They are conscious. They have their own interests and needs. They have the RIGHT to live free from harm from scumbag humans who think they can confine, torture, maim, mutilate, and MURDER any animal they choose.
I don't give a stuff about the animals because I'm a brainwashed, apathetic corpse eating slob who can't think for myself.
I just hate myself, animals and other people.'tis true
Keep flailing about and proving what an INSECURE, IMPOTENT COWARD you are!!

hiss of death

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

#8153 Sep 6, 2012
stupid corpse - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>Keep flailing about and proving what an INSECURE, IMPOTENT COWARD you are!!
Still paranoid that someone is stealing your character flaws, huh LUMPY.

“New & Improved..”

Formerly From Kenya

#8154 Sep 6, 2012
Now this sucks...I went out today and did my job, a lot of people counted on me being there and I had to put in some extra effort to make what they needed happpen..

Now let's look at Tis Chimmy...It says that stopping the suffering of the animals is "MY business"......yet...the clock still ticks..
http://www.adaptt.org/killcounter.html

Seems someone isn't doing their job...I mean what????...TIS..!!!!!you're here putting negative icons on peoples posts, complete strangers and idiot cowardly corpse eating slobs, and the counter is still rockin' like no tomorrow...I am sorry but...well...Gonna have to let you go if you don't start steppin' up to the plate..!
Rambler

Meridian, ID

#8155 Sep 6, 2012
<quoted text>NO, I think scumbags like YOU are mentally disturbed. Get lost, you impotent, insecure, witless waste of space.
Lumpy....If brains were gasoline you couldn't prime a motorcycle.

Spokaloonian

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

#8156 Sep 6, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Now this sucks...I went out today and did my job, a lot of people counted on me being there and I had to put in some extra effort to make what they needed happpen..
Now let's look at Tis Chimmy...It says that stopping the suffering of the animals is "MY business"......yet...the clock still ticks..
Seems someone isn't doing their job...I mean what????...TIS..!!!!!you're here putting negative icons on peoples posts, complete strangers and idiot cowardly corpse eating slobs, and the counter is still rockin' like no tomorrow...I am sorry but...well...Gonna have to let you go if you don't start steppin' up to the plate..!
Cool link, thanks for sharing. I do doubt it's accuracy though. I know for a fact cats die at a faster rate, for one.

Around here anyway, 4 pit bulls do tend to be a tad fatal for cats.

Joe USA

“"Fortitudine Vincimus"”

Since: Oct 09

USA

#8157 Sep 6, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Lumpy....If brains were gasoline you couldn't prime a motorcycle.
Funny stuff. Someone else said "if brains were dynamite she wouldnt have enough to blow her hat off"... cracked me up.
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

#8158 Sep 6, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Seems that idiots like YOU have no clue what is going on in the real world. The fact that you posted the 'kill counter' speaks volumes of how dense and disconnected you are from reality and TRUTH. Carry on, you pathetic corpse eating moron..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 318,354
News BMW boycott sought by Jesse Jackson 18 hr vbs 2
News 8 Sleep Mistakes You Can Fix Tonight Fri Sleepy 1
News Prominent chefs oppose baker in major gay right... Fri nono 2
News Jessa Duggar Gets Family Support While in Labor... Fri nono 2
News Kathy Griffin (Jan '10) Fri Sad really 15
News Family of late 'Crocodile Hunter' back at Anima... Fri Yup 1
More from around the web