PETA Targets Celebrity Chef Fans With New 'Silent Scream' Ad Spot

May 31, 2012 | Posted by: Burento | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

The season premiere of Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen" is June 4, and PETA has a bone to pick with Gordon Ramsay's screaming... sort of.

Comments (Page 343)

Showing posts 6,841 - 6,860 of10,820
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
that at least did actually happen to a couple who went to Uluru(Ayers Rock). their nine week own daughter was killed while they went camping.
Hence, the joke:-)
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
dang right. this is NOT China, North Korea, Afghanistan, or any of the several other commie countries.
the only folks that have the right to tell me what I can eat or not eat is me. I will take suggestions from my husband, as well as my doctors. but no fricking commie minded jerk of a person has the right to order me on what I can and can not consume for my diet.
any commie jerk who does that to my face just might be facing my fist.
they have the right to decide for themselves. but NOT for us Americans who believe in the Right of Freedom.
"Don't Tread On Me".
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>holy sh#t you are so effing mentally disturbed. Get the psychiatric help you need you freak.
So, you think that people who want to preserve their freedom in the face of encroaching tyranny are "mentally disturbed"?
Should they be taken to camps for "treatment"?
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That troll's got terrible karma.
First of all YOU are the troll honey, and you prove it by automatically believing everything the other asinine TROLLS say. Carry on, dear, I am sure you have soooooo much more asinine blathering to waste more space with!

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

JustLeave wrote:
<quoted text>
But alas your definition of Epic Fail, you who are the self proclaimed "Epic Fail" Gendarme serves purpose only to your possee.
If Chim considered themselves in any form a "fail" she would not be coming back day after day to manipulate your strings. This thread is a Stalemate. No one is prevailing.
6000 ways to quarrel over Chicken wings. Riveting.
Perhaps it offers outlet to fritter away ones time.
Well maybe you are confused...you see this thread isn't about animals , it's not about meat vs veggie..it started out that way but now..not so much...it's where a few people toss out some ideas about stuff, we got gardening tips goin' on some info on diets, etc...Chimmy is just a perk cause it loves to dance for the crowd...the more peanuts ya give it, the more it dances...if you think for a minute this is serious you should PM with Tis Chimmy, perhaps you two could sip some V-8 and discuss the gerbal farm..!!!

We done..?

“New & Improved..”

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>The troll we affectionately refer to as Lumpy would wither and die without the abuse she receives at the hands of those she provokes on these threads. I consider my contributions an act of charity. ROTFLMAO! I must admit to getting some entertainment from posting here so I bounce in while bidding on collectables and posting on a collectors forum among other things.
BTW, are you a traditional surfer or a shredder?
JustLeave is more of what is referred to as a kook...just sayin'

“Bowhunting Is Euphoric”

Since: Jan 09

Double Lung em

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

hunters are COWARDS - LUMPY wrote:
<quoted text>Notice how you fail to accept that you eat CORPSES
Eating corpses is absolutely delicious and wholesome to boot !

Ever notice the lice matted into your excessive body hair ?

When was the last time your monkey ass was dipped ?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>First of all YOU are the troll honey, and you prove it by automatically believing everything the other asinine TROLLS say. Carry on, dear, I am sure you have soooooo much more asinine blathering to waste more space with!
No......you're suffering an identity crises again..........YOU are THE troll my dear demented friend. No one can ever take that away from you. ROTFLMOA!!!!!!!!

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
JustLeave is more of what is referred to as a kook...just sayin'
Yeah, but he surfs......can't be all bad! LOL!

“Geaux Tigers!”

Since: Jun 12

www.pricedrighttablets.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>No......you're suffering an identity crises again..........
Is Chim Chim having delusions of being human again?

:0)

“New & Improved..”

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but he surfs......can't be all bad! LOL!
I'll never dog a surfer...

:)

So...thought I'd share this recipe straight out of the surf....well, more of the shores of Duvall/Kilgore beach..You can either surf&turf, or you can fight!..

lightly olive oil bottom of glass cooking pan...
lay in Vietnamese Pangasius fish...sometime referred to as basa...
place one pat of real butter on each of the filets
cut up a lemon, or lime if preferred and lay wedges on next
cut one vidalia onion into rings and break apart as placing over fish & citrus
one piece of bacon on top of each filet
chop garlic clove into thin slices..I know, this is a pain..spread over evenly...
Use the same stainless knife you used to cut onion and garlic, run cold water over it as you rub the blade with your fingers, this will remove all the smells from your fingers.
cover glass dish with foil
Toss in preheated oven at 375 for 45min. remove foil and continue to bake until done...don't drain the liquid when you remove the foil, this will help keep moist when cooking uncovered..

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think that people who want to preserve their freedom in the face of encroaching tyranny are "mentally disturbed"?
looks like the commie vegan thinks that it is ok to order me on what to eat.
no fricking way. if I want meat with my veggies. I will eat meat with my veggies. if I feel like a glass of chocolate milk using whole milk. I will have it.
I will never bend my neck to a commie vegan. for anyone to do so. is saying that they do not have the right to be in a free nation.
and I do agree on that other post of yours about "Do NOT Tread On Me" Nor tread on my rights as a human being to consume what my body needs and wants for food.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Chim Chim having delusions of being human again?
:0)
try the soyhead is having delusions that she is the dictator of us all. and that she has the right to command us to eat as she thinks we should.

“I will gladly pay you Tuesday”

Since: Jul 12

for a hamburger today.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
try the soyhead is having delusions.
At least there is some kind of activity between its ears.

:^P
hunters are COWARDS

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, I think scumbags like YOU are mentally disturbed. Get lost, you impotent, insecure, witless waste of space.
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>NO, I think scumbags like YOU are mentally disturbed. Get lost, you impotent, insecure, witless waste of space.
Well, I KNOW that YOU are a mentally disturbed COMMUNIST thug Comrade HAC.
I'll say what I like and eat what I like.
YOU get lost TYRANT.
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Sangelia wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like the commie vegan thinks that it is ok to order me on what to eat.
no fricking way. if I want meat with my veggies. I will eat meat with my veggies. if I feel like a glass of chocolate milk using whole milk. I will have it.
I will never bend my neck to a commie vegan. for anyone to do so. is saying that they do not have the right to be in a free nation.
and I do agree on that other post of yours about "Do NOT Tread On Me" Nor tread on my rights as a human being to consume what my body needs and wants for food.
Looks like the dishrag still refuses to comprehend what the topic is here.
Let me try AGAIN to help you grasp what the topic is:
When the CORPSES you eat are causing the unconscionable pain, suffering and NEEDLESS murders of animals, it IS my business and I will continue to speak out against the atrocities that YOU are causing. When your choices are over using and WASTING valuable resources, decimating the rain forests and pollute the water, soil and air that we all SHARE, it IS my business and I will continue to speak out against it. Too bad if you are a dishrag who can't handle reality and TRUTH. Too bad if you go out of your way to seek MY posts just so you can bitch and whine and rant over things and people you know NOTHING about. Too bad if you are mentally challenged and refuse to comprehend simple English. You literally PAY for animals to suffer and die just to feed your ignorant, apathetic face and I will NEVER stop reminding you and others like you. The fact that you know I will never stop yet you keep coming here to be verbally smacked around, speaks volumes...you are and always will be a dishrag....a corpse eating dishrag.
Enjoy your next obsessed rant, dishrag.
such stupid corpse eaters

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>o no......I'm suffering an identity crises again..........I am THE troll my dear and I am demented . No one can ever take that away from me. ROTFLMOA!!!!!!!!
You are such a witless, ever flailing moron!! You don't know anything about me. NOTHING. The best part is that you losers are so easily played, NONE of you even knows who you are replying too half the time!!'tis true!!

Oh and let me add this:

You are a spineless insecure TROLL squatty, spending yet another day obsessing over ANIMAL RIGHTS because you are an insecure, spineless COWARD who lacks the dignity, pride, intelligence and spine it takes to act like MAN. How predictable. Carry on, squaty...we know you are hovering and slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and make a fool of yourself again and again and again!!
You can't refute like a MAN because you aren't even a mere shell of a man. You are an insecure, spineless COWARD and you prove it every hour of every day!! Better hurry squatty, we know you are slobbering over your filthy keyboard waiting to pounce and prove what a COWARD you are!!!
By all means please keep coming back for more humiliation....we all know you will!You are such a pathetic POS.hilarious that you keep replying to the same post over and over and over because ou ar a mentally disturbed, insecure spineless COWARD.
Ready for your next uncontrollable hissy fit? 10..9..8..7..6..
Your cowardice is magnified EVERY TIME YOU REGURGITATE your spineless, insecure IGNORANT rants and whiny uncontrollable hissy fits. ta-ta spineless COWARD.

Just keep humiliating yourself, squatty, and I'll be sure to help from time to time....not that you need any help because you do a fine job of humiliating yourself!!'tis true!!

Hey, what's it like to be a washed up, insecure, socially inept COWARD who fears ANIMAL RIGHTS so much that you spend every minute of your pointless 'life' obsessing over ARAs?? Don't answer that, because we already know the answer: because you're spineless COWARD who lacks dignity, pride, intelligence and a sack.'tis true and you will prove it again and again and again!!
Ready? 10..9..8..7..6...
John

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

such stupid corpse eaters wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like the dishrag still refuses to comprehend what the topic is here.
Let me try AGAIN to help you grasp what the topic is:
When the CORPSES you eat are causing the unconscionable pain, suffering and NEEDLESS murders of animals, it IS my business and I will continue to speak out against the atrocities that YOU are causing. When your choices are over using and WASTING valuable resources, decimating the rain forests and pollute the water, soil and air that we all SHARE, it IS my business and I will continue to speak out against it. Too bad if you are a dishrag who can't handle reality and TRUTH. Too bad if you go out of your way to seek MY posts just so you can bitch and whine and rant over things and people you know NOTHING about. Too bad if you are mentally challenged and refuse to comprehend simple English. You literally PAY for animals to suffer and die just to feed your ignorant, apathetic face and I will NEVER stop reminding you and others like you. The fact that you know I will never stop yet you keep coming here to be verbally smacked around, speaks volumes...you are and always will be a dishrag....a corpse eating dishrag.
Enjoy your next obsessed rant, dishrag.
No Communist, it's not your business to make up some ridiculous bullshit about "unconscionable pain, suffering and NEEDLESS murders of animals" and use that as a rationale to enslave free people.
Cows and sheep don't suffer anything. They are scarcely conscious. They graze in the fields until they are killed and eaten. Whether by humans or some other carnivore they will be killed and eaten or they will breed until they starve.
With humans tending to them there are billions of them. Without humans keeping them wolfs and cougars and wild dogs will tear them apart.
You don't give a stuff about the animals HAC.
You just hate yourself and other people.

“New & Improved..”

Formerly From Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

I think while I am obsessing and spending every moment of my pointless life tracking down these answers I seek and am being denied because I lack some basic skills....I will.... post ........Some Tunes..!!!....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Twitchy...!!!!..as if..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,841 - 6,860 of10,820
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••