RHONYC's Ramona Singer Attacks Teresa...

RHONYC's Ramona Singer Attacks Teresa Giudice of RHONJ

There are 5 comments on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry story from Oct 1, 2012, titled RHONYC's Ramona Singer Attacks Teresa Giudice of RHONJ. In it, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that:

There is so much drama on each Real Housewives show that it's hard to predict which fights will simmer and die and which will become reality TV legend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

gemmies

Germantown, MD

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Go Ramona! Theresa has turned into a full blown nutcase. I think she will be surprised how fast her loving fans will turn into a hate-filled mob for her. She's just starting her downward spiral and I doubt she has any idea.
ebony

United States

#2 Oct 7, 2012
gemmies wrote:
Go Ramona! Theresa has turned into a full blown nutcase. I think she will be surprised how fast her loving fans will turn into a hate-filled mob for her. She's just starting her downward spiral and I doubt she has any idea.
you are sooo right Teresa has lost her mind its just disgusting to watch her sic is what she is
ebony

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2012
You know I liked Teresa in the beginning but watching her now and can't. Stand her. She is very calculating jealous hearted person. Not to mentison dellusional. In her own world she thinks she's a famous movie star.when she's really just some dumbass housewife they found for reality entertainment. And Joe is clearly dogging her out he knows she's retarded He calls her that and plenty. Other names all the time. Teresa your going nowhere fast
ebony

United States

#4 Oct 7, 2012
ebony wrote:
You know I liked Teresa in the beginning but watching her now i can't Stand her. She is a very calculating jealous hearted person. Not to mention dellusional. In her own world she thinks she's a famous movie star.when she's really just some dumbass housewife they found for reality entertainment. And Joe is clearly dogging her out he knows she's retarded He calls her that and plenty. Other names all the time. Teresa your going nowhere fast
who
gemmies

Germantown, MD

#5 Oct 8, 2012
I heard rumors that they will be doing another season but Theresa is off the show. Then I heard she is on the show with two of her new besties who idolize her and are very aggressive and mean like her. Anyone know what is the real deal with that?

I think Joe is only staying married to her so she won't be able to speak out against him at his trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min RiccardoFire 340,872
News Barack and Michelle Obama sign Netflix deal to ... 3 hr Used to be a Demo... 166
News Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy (Jun '17) 10 hr Poster Child for ... 1,195
News Welcome to the partisan fury, Michelle Wolf 10 hr Spare me 4
News For Some African-Americans, Meghan Markle Is Ca... 21 hr Negroes are animals 5
News McCain 'surprised' WH aide not fired for snide ... Tue inbred Genius 97
News Wayne Dawson (Oct '09) Tue Minemum 177