Comedienne Joan Rivers quizzed by bor...

Comedienne Joan Rivers quizzed by border guards after being mistaken for illegal immigrant

There are 3 comments on the Small World News Service story from Nov 15, 2012, titled Comedienne Joan Rivers quizzed by border guards after being mistaken for illegal immigrant. In it, Small World News Service reports that:

Controversial comedienne Joan Rivers was quizzed by a squad of balaclava-clad UK Border Agency officials - after being mistaken for an illegal immigrant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Small World News Service.

Kansas City, MO

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Botox anyone? She looks like an alien.

Danielson, CT

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Why doesn't the ACLU see the need to prevent profiling of botox users because of the slippery slope that would put us on. This is just insensitive to the newly unwrinkled.

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2012
I pity the border guards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Television Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News December 1 Marks World AIDS Day 2 hr Rainbow Kid 2
News Clinton: U.S. should not put troops on the grou... 8 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 2
News Biden reveals moment he told family it was a no-go 20 hr Ritual Habitual 5
News 'Duck Dynasty' Star Ditches Bobby Jindal For Do... 20 hr Ritual Habitual 3
News CIA in the Crosshairs Sun Ritual Habitual 1
News Orange County Choppers' Mikey Teutul opens gall... (Nov '10) Sun budster 173
News Miley Cyrus: Playing Hannah Montana gave me bod... Sun mileycyrus 5
More from around the web