Seen Bigfoot in Kansas? TV show will investigate
The Animal Planet network will come to Kansas next month because the elusive Bigfoot has reportedly been seen tippy-toeing in our midst.Sean Mantooth, a producer for the show Finding Bigfoot, confirmed Thursday the TV crew will come to the Wichita area in late January to film scenes in Kansas.I cant discuss any specific ... (more)
Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.
#1 Dec 10, 2012
Here's the latest update to the HOW NOT TO FIND BIGFOOT LIST.
HOW NOT TO FIND A BIGFOOT.
Here are fourteen proven methods to use
to insure you will not see a big foot.
!. Use donuts, bagels and stale fruit ,such as apples, to lure them in.
2.Shoot off fireworks in the woods at night.
3. Set up a dummy camp with real dummies.
4. Use sirens
5. Walk around the woods at night with lights shinning in your face while talking on radios
6. Use a disco dance ball and lights and music , don't forget the portable generators
7. Scream every now and then so your friends can hear you.
8. Beat on trees with a bat.
9. Have a large production crew walk with you at night to film you.
10. Stay in a tent from one to three days where there was activity. Don't forget the film crew.
11. Eat beef jerky at your camp. Everyone knows bigfoots are attracted to beef jerky.
12. Blow a dog whistle to attract the ape like creatures as well as coyotes to your site.
13. Set up a mechanical deer and have your friends howl into the night wind. as you talk to them by radio.
14. Slap rocks together to let the Bigfoot know where your are.
These are sure fire methods used by the BFRO Team to lure in large, no huge big foots.
These methods can be used unsuccessfully from Vermont to Oklahoma to California..
Rush down to your favorite donut shop, fireworks stand , convenience store, fruit stand and vet
for supplies then go on the hunt ..
#2 Dec 10, 2012
Wichita Kansas will have a town hall meeting with the BFRO in late January 2013.
In response to the article in the local Wichita, Kansas paper this was written-
"Everyone in Wichita and Kansas and the world for that matter can hardly wait for the BFRO Researchers to embark on this great scientific journey of exploration and discovery in your area.
I'm sure great discoveries will be made by the team, especially since that world known bigfoot researcher BOBO will be with them. Maybe Wichita State University will offer him a fellowship or the chair of the Biology Department. The Mayor will , without a doubt, offer him the KEYS TO YOUR CITY!
Now, if you have a researcher named BOBO just think of the creditability that name brings to your team. It is truly mind boggling in its scope.
I can hardly wait to see if BOBO employs his famous techniques to lure the great ape in to his location by using fireworks or his famous Disco ball and light method or maybe the donut and bagels lure.
Wichita, you are in for a treat. He, BOBO, and the BRFO team's visit will certainly enhance your cities reputation as one of the worlds great cities.
Are you up to it WICHITA??"
#3 Dec 10, 2012
gotta love bobo. He is a freakin genius. So fleet of foot. They usually only use him to compare the size of bigfoot. Of they don't provide all the beer he can drink he won't be there
#4 Jan 18, 2013
So it's next weekend, and you guys have no clue where it is and what time it's going to take place?! Unorganized is what I call it
Add your comments below
|Barack and Michelle Obama sign Netflix deal to ...||19 min||Go Trump||189|
|Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08)||2 hr||Bruddah Z||341,051|
|Interview: Olivia Munn talks her Oklahoma roots...||11 hr||WarForOil||2|
|Democrats aim to blast Trump for favoring wealthy (Jun '17)||12 hr||RIP||1,196|
|Flashback: When the Royals Came to Austin||12 hr||Sharts||8|
|For Some African-Americans, Meghan Markle Is Ca...||16 hr||Blacks are inferior||7|
|Welcome to the partisan fury, Michelle Wolf||Wed||Spare me||4|
Find what you want!
Search Television Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC